01/10/2016 Kyoto, KBS Hall – 850 Attendance
0. Yosuke♡Santa Maria (5:38 Leg Roll Clutch) U-T
1. Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!, Jimmy Kanda⭕ (9:13 Diving Elbow Drop) Takehiro Yamamura❌, Kaito Ishida
2. First Comedy of the New Year: Don Fujii (6:20 Elbow Drop) “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa
3. T-Hawk (10:37 Night Ride) El Lindaman
4. Masato Yoshino⭕, Akira Tozawa (16:23 Lightning Spiral) CIMA, Eita❌
5. Jimmy Susumu⭕, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito (14:18 Jumbo no Kachi!gatame) Gamma, Punch Tominaga❌
6. Champions of VERZERK vs. Dia.HEARTS: Shingo Takagi, Naruki Doi⭕, YAMATO, Kotoka (18:24 Bakatare Sliding Kick) Masaaki Mochizuki, Dragon Kid, Kzy❌, Big R Shimizu
Doi demanded applause for their win. It was just as they promised. A total VERZERK victory. Dia HEARTS without Hulk were no kind of threat to anything. Yesterday it was MONSTER EXPRESS. Today it was Dia HEARTS. Tomorrow it would be the Jimmyz. He hoped they were watching, because this was a preview of their match. The Jimmyz were no longer needed in DG. This brought the Jimmyz out, but they took their time in doing so. Doi yelled at them for being so slow. They didn’t really need to be out here anyway. Tomorrow in Kobe they were going to lose. Saito asked the Kyoto fans to cheer for them tomorrow. Doi called him an idiot for saying that here, since the match wasn’t in Kyoto. They bantered for awhile until Saito put an end to the jokes. He passed to Susumu. He confronted Takagi. They haven’t had a match in a long time. In fact, their title match will be their first meeting since their series of matches in England. The last time he challenged Takagi for the title in 2008, he lost. The result this time would be very, very different.
Takagi was looking forward to finding out whether the Jumbo no Kachi! or the Pumping Bomber was superior. He was also looking forward to putting an end to the lukewarm Jimmyz. Beating Susumu will be the first step on the road to their demise.
Horiguchi said that as long as DRAGON GATE existed, the Jimmyz would exist.