09/12/2015 Kanagawa, Yokohama Radiant Hall – 550 Attendance
0. Draztick Boy (4:41 Constanza) El Lindaman
1. Masaaki Mochizuki, Flamita⭕ (11:16 Flam Fly) Naruki Doi, Eita❌
2. YAMATO (12:29 Tombstone Piledriver) Kzy
3. Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa⭕ (12:05 High Speed German Suplex Hold) BxB Hulk, Dragon Kid❌
4. Ryo “Jimmy” Saito, Jimmy Susumu⭕, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!! (12:57 Jumbo no Kachi!) Don Fujii, Gamma, Takehiro Yamamura❌
5. Summer Adventure Tag League 2015 B Block: Shingo Takagi⭕, Cyber Kong (15:22 Pumping Bomber) T-Hawk, Big R Shimizu❌
Yamamura wore CIMAs’ ring gear today, and will continue to do so while he is substituting for him.
Fujii & Saito shared a handshake and pleasantries after the match, which lead to a choke slam from Fujii to Saito. He tried another one but Saito was prepared. Eventually they shared a hug to patch things up. Fujii then threw a water bottle at Susumus’ head.
Takagi & Kong won dinner for two at a local eatery for their victory. They did not seem amused, despite their higher than average daily caloric intake. Takagi boasted over the fair and square win. He mocked T and R, telling them they just weren’t on his level. He mentioned this was the first time in 8 years that he and Cyber teamed together in the tag league. They were runners up in 2007 so it would be nice to win this year. Of course, YAMATO and Doi were going to win but either way they will be throwing a huge party in Kobe later this month to celebrate the new units’ domination.
T tried to instill some motivation into R, slapping him a few times. They lost the ever important first match but there was still time for them to recover an make waves in the tag league. Shimizu admitted that their team was just thrown together, but that doesn’t matter. They are still the team that controls the future of DRAGON GATE. T agreed. They were thrown together, they weren’t the most polished duo. But they will scratch and claw until they have left their mark.