11/08/2015 Kyoto, KBS Hall – 850 Attendance
0. Mondai Ryu (4:23 Worlds’ Fastest Neckbreaker Drop) U-T
1. Dragon Kid, Big R Shimizu⭕ (12:43 Shot-put Slam) Eita, Kaito Ishida❌
2. T-Hawk (8:42 Night Ride) Takehiro Yamamura
3. Jimmy Kness J.K.S. (7:52 Hikari no Wa) Kzy
4. Masato Yoshino⭕, Akira Tozawa (12:10 Sol Naciente) Jimmy Susumu, Jimmy Kanda❌
5. Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!⭕, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito (13:11 Backslide from Heaven) YAMATO, Naoki Tanizaki❌
6. CIMA, Gamma, Punch Tominaga⭕ (20:25 PT Kick) Naruki Doi, Shingo Takagi, Kotoka❌
Yoshino & MONSTER EXPRESS celebrated their win. Yoshino talked about the unfortunate events in Osaka last week. Tozawa lost the Brave Gate. He & T-Hawk failed in their attempt on the Twin Gate. However, the Triangle Gate was vacant. The Triangle Gate was the symbol of unit supremacy, so they could reverse their fortunes in one fell swoop if they can win it. VERZERK are controlling all the other titles. OVER GENERATION have taken their first steps. The Jimmyz & Dia HEARTS are..still around. MONSTER EXPRESS is not obsolete yet.
Somehow, someway, Punch Tominaga managed to score a win over VERZERK. That was no small task. PT warned VERZERK that he was no longer the same Punch Tominaga that was their slave.
Eita wondered what kind of Brave Gate champion Kotoka was. He was coming for him, and he was coming for his title. Keep it shined up for him.
Kotoka was irritated. It took all three of them to beat him today. If these were singles matches he would kick all their asses. Because he is a champion. He is a champion. HE IS A CHAMPION!
Gamma asked him if that is all he had to say. Well. Thats fine. Take a good long look. The winners of the main event was the man VERZERK incessantly bullied. This further proves that all the bad things Takagi said about the young kids was false. For their sake, and for the sake of the entire future of DRAGON GATE he would take the title off of Takagi on 12/03. Not just beat him, but take him out for good.