11/15/2015 Miyazaki, Nobeoka Citizens Gym ~President Takashi Okamura Homecoming~ 1450 Attendance
1. Jimmy Susumu⭕, Jimmy Kanda (10:16 Jumbo no Kachi!) Kaito Ishida, Takehiro Yamamura❌
2. Open the Owarai Gate Championship Match: Ryo “Jimmy” Saito (11:12 SaiRyo Rocket) “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa
*Referee Mr. Nakagawa succeeds in his 1st Defense via fan decision
3. Gamma, El Lindaman⭕ (13:39 Locomotion Tiger Suplex Hold) Shingo Takagi, Kotoka❌
4. Dragon Kid, Big R Shimizu⭕ (11:47 Shot-put Slam) Jimmy Kness J.K.S.❌, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!
5. Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa, T-Hawk⭕ (17:05 Night Ride) CIMA, Eita, Punch Tominaga❌
6. Open the Twin Gate Championship Match: YAMATO, Naruki Doi (22:44 Frankensteiner of the Almighty) Masaaki Mochizuki❌, Don Fujii
Referee Mr. Nakagawa wore his newly won Open the Owarai Gate title belt to the ring to officiate match two. Ichikawa took notice of this and proposed a title match. Saito agreed, despite the fact that this was probably an early bathroom break match for the fans. He warned Nakagawa to not just call for an immediate disqualification. Call it fairly, like a real champion should.
YAMATO & Doi attacked Linda after his win. MochiFujii made the save. Doi was annoyed. The match had nothing to do with them! Mochizuki told them the same. They weren’t in the match, it was over anyway, and their teammates lost. Doi said that the title match tonight wasn’t just any title match. Tonight, in this godforsaken city, they would become the first Twin Gate team to reach 7 defenses. He told the fans to be grateful, and appreciate the history they were about to see made. Mochizuki thought Nobeoka was a pretty nice town. Doi didn’t see anything good about it. Not a single thing. Mochizuki particularly liked the local food. But, to get back to the match, the record of 6 defenses was set by MochiFujii. They weren’t going to have their own record re-written at their expense. Doi & YAMATO weren’t going to lose to a couple of 40-year-olds. Apparently Doi & YAMATO have never seen Fujiis’ rolling savate kick. If one connects it is all over for them! Nobeoka is a once per year stop for the company, making this the 17th show for Mochizuki & Fujii. They may be old, but they won’t prevent them from taking the titles and assuring a happy ending for the Nobeoka fans.
Doi boasted after the win. They were now the record holders. MochiFujii were erased from the history books. YAMATO proclaimed them the coolest and sexiest, and most dominant team in history. They were still going to be champions when the next Nobeoka show rolls around, so the fans had plenty of time to prepare a warmer reception for them.
Mochizuki & Fujii closed out the show, thanking the fans and apologizing for the loss.