12/19/2015 Hyogo, Kobe Sambo Hall ~Sumoz 2015 Kobe Basho Senshuuraku – 850 Attendance
0. Cyber Kong (6:20 Pineapple Bomber) El Lindaman
1. Dragon Kid, Kzy, Big R Shimizu⭕ (15:29 Shot-put Slam) Gamma, Takehiro Yamamura, Kaito Ishida❌
2. Akira Tozawa (10:28 Dead-lift German Suplex Hold) Mondai Ryu
3. Shingo Takagi⭕, Kotoka (14:00 MADE IN JAPAN) Eita, Punch Tominaga❌
4. Naruki Doi⭕, YAMATO (13:16 V9 Clutch) Sumo Kness S.K.S.❌, Sumo Kanda
5. T-Hawk (11:52 Night Ride) Genki Horiguchi S.U.M.O
6. Sumo Fuji, Ryo “Sumo” Saito⭕, Sumo Susumu (20:46 SaiRyo Rocket) CIMA, Masaaki Mochizuki❌, Masato Yoshino
Dia HEARTS celebrated their win in the opener over freshly-turned-adult birthday boy Ishida. They talked about the upcoming Triangle Gate title match. If Big is in the same form as today they will surely take the titles. Kzy mentioned that the exact same team won the Triangle Gate last year in Fukuoka so he has total faith in them in this one.
Takagi called PT a piece of human garbage. Kotoka still can’t do anything so this was essentially a 2 on 1 match and he still won. This was proof that the PT win last month was a one-time miracle. Trash is trash, and he won’t be winning any titles any time soon. The same goes for CIMA. Kotoka promised that when they return to Sambo Hall next month that VERZERK will have all the titles. Blehhhhhh!
After the Sumoz celebrated their main event win and both teams shared some banter, CIMA spoke about more serious members. This was the atmosphere DRAGON GATE was supposed to have. It was up to him to put an end to the Takagi reign of terror. He would start tomorrow by eliminating him from the big elimination match tomorrow. Both sides once more exchanged pleasantries to close out the show.