12/05/2015 Hokkaido, Sapporo Susukino Mars – 800 Attendance
0. Jimmy Kness J.K.S. (4:56 Hikari no Wa) Shachihoko BOY
1. Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!⭕, Jimmy Kanda (11:23 Backslide from Heaven) Don Fujii, Gamma❌
2. Ryo “Jimmy” Saito (13:52 SaiRyo Rocket) “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa
3. Three Way Match: Jimmy Susumu vs. Super Shisa vs. Kotoka
-Kotoka (11:13 Caldera) Shisa
-Susumu (13:23 Yokosuka Cutter) Kotoka
4. Open the Triangle Gate 55th Champion Decision Tournament 1st Round: Shingo Takagi⭕, Naruki Doi, YAMATO (15:51 Pumping Bomber) CIMA, Takehiro Yamamura❌, Kaito Ishida
5. Open the Triangle Gate 55th Champion Decision Tournament 1st Round: Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa, T-Hawk⭕ (18:27 Night Ride) Masaaki Mochizuki, Dragon Kid, Kzy❌
The pairings for the tournament first round were held at the top of the show. VERZERK were pleased with their lot. Doi asked CIMA if he was really going to try and take them on with two greenhorns as his partners. Their team was a combination of the Dream Gate champion and the greatest Twin Gate champion team in history. Today would be easy. Tomorrow they would finish things off by taking the last title for their collection. The Triangle Gate. They would be the coolest and sexiest while doing so.
CIMA talked mostly about Takagi and their upcoming Dream Gate title match. Fukuoka was pretty far from Sapporo, but anyone who makes the trip will see him shut Takagi up for good. Ishida vowed to win today, to prove that their previous win over the other VERZERK team was not a fluke.
T-Hawk spoke for his team. He simply promised victory for MONSTER EXPRESS. Kzy brought up that there was a Hokkaido native on both sides of their match. This assured the maximum level of tension for the fans. As for the result, of course, it would be Dia HEARTS.
Takagi ran down OVER GENERATION after the win. They were easy prey. Totally worthless. Not just the kids. CIMA & Gamma too. After the indignity he suffered in Korakuen, CIMA was going to have to pay in Fukuoka. He really thinks he can end the Takagi Era so easily? What a fucking joke. He’s a relic of an era that has ended. A relic that is not necessary in the current DRAGON GATE. He can talk all the game he wants. He can get into great shape. Futile. Takagi is going to demolish him and there is nothing he can do about it. That is if the pressure doesn’t scare him out of the match first.
CIMA admitted defeat today. Fine. But Takagi really needed to stop whining like a little bitch about the last Korakuen. There was no pressure. The only thing to think about is what Takagi will have to say after he is beaten. He should also consider changing his ring gear because it looks like a elementary school girls’ bathing suit. That isn’t becoming of a champion. CIMA would be the one to get DG back onto the right path. He would end Shingo Takagi. Because he is CIMA.