Yamanashi, Ai Messe Yamanashi
Shingo Takagi Homecoming ~ Fuurinkazan #5
0. Jimmy Kagetora (5:00 Time Limit Draw) Futa Nakamura
1. Ryo “Jimmy” Saito, Jimmy Susumu⭕ (0:06 Jumbo no Kachi!) Masaaki Mochizuki, “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa❌
1b. Ryo “Jimmy” Saito⭕, Jimmy Susumu (12:02 SaiRyo Rocket) Masaaki Mochizuki, “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa❌
2. KING OF GATE C Block: Dragon Kid (10:49 Bible) Kotoka
3. KING OF GATE D Block: Gamma (7:49 Gamma Special) El Lindaman
4. Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa, Big R Shimizu⭕ (12:10 Shot-put Slam) YAMATO, BxB Hulk, Kzy❌
5. KING OF GATE A Block: Jimmy Kanda (8:50 Inside Cradle) Don Fujii
6. KING OF GATE B Block: Eita (11:39 Salamander) CIMA
7. Shingo Takagi⭕, Naruki Doi, Cyber Kong (22:59 Pumping Bomber) T-Hawk❌, Daisuke Sekimoto, Yuki Okabayashi
Takagi greeted his hometown fans, alongside Yamanashi mayor Hisao Tanaka. It has been exactly one year since Dragon Gate was here. This year, he was back home as Dream Gate champion. Shows in the other 46 prefectures are away games for him. He gets booed for every little thing he does. But today, Verserk is the home team. There will be no booing while the berserk fighters take over the ring.
Gamma celebrated his win but complained about having 4 league matches in one week. Even though he only had one match left he still felt confident about his chances to crush everyone and win the whole thing.
Lindaman was disappointed in his loss but swore to get back on track and rack up the points in his remaining matches.
Eita unveiled a top rope Casadora to defeat CIMA. He came up with his move specifically for this match, and for KING OF GATE. This wasn’t all, though. He planned on bringing back some offense he has had on the back burner for awhile. Today he beat the man who made his Mexico excursion happen. He went to a draw with Tozawa. He had no intentions of losing a match. Susumu & Maria were next on his path to the league championship.
Takagi stood tall at the end. It was a brutal match, just as he expected. However, the winner was Shingo Takagi. Just as expected. He talked about being the same age as Okabayashi & Sekimoto. Comrades in arms. However, if they are across from each other in the ring they are enemies. Coming to Yamanashi to face Shingo Takagi means you are coming to enemy territory.
Okabayashi said that even though they were in different promotions, as fellow babies of Showa 57 they were aligned in the task of bringing pro wrestling into the future. He thanked Takagi for the opportunity today. Takagi returned his sentiments.
He closed the show with a speech. He couldn’t believe it had been five years since the first Yamanashi show. At the time, he thought that 3-500 fans would be a success. He was blown away when more than 1000 came to lend him their power. He promised to see them again next year.