5/27/2012 Saga, Morodomi Bunka Gym “Heartful” ~MAD BLANKEY vs. Jimmys All Out War in Saga~ – 1100 Attendance
0. Super Shisa (5:02 Yoshitanic) Super Shenlong III
1.YAMATO, Shingo Takagi⭕ (9:21 Lariat) Don Fujii, Eita Kobayashi❌
2. Masaaki Mochizuki (0:08 Jumping High Kick to the Face) Hollywood Stalker Ichikawa
2b. Masaaki Mochizuki (9:35 Failed German Suplex Attempt -> Pin) Hollywood Stalker Ichikawa
3. CIMA⭕, Dragon Kid (13:51 Meteora) Masato Yoshino, Kotoka❌
4. Ryo “Jimmy” Saito⭕, Jimmy Kanda (12:28 Messenger) BxB Hulk, Naoki Tanisaki❌
5. Open the Dream Gate #1 Contender Match: Problem Dragon (7:22 Low Blow -> Small Package Hold) Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!
5b. Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!! (2:43 Beach Break) Problem Dragon
6. Open the Twin Gate: Jimmy Susumu⭕, Jimmy Kagetora (17:55 Jumbo no Kachi!gatame) Akira Tozawa, Cyber Kong❌
☆Third defense for the Jimmys
Takagi told Eita that the finishing lariat was his farewell gift. He told him that while he had a superb chop, pro wrestling isn’t all about chops. He could learn a lot of incredible holds and techniques in Mexico, so he shouldn’t half-ass this trip. He will help carry the burden of the future of DG, so Takagi has high expectations for his return.
Super Shisa came out after match 3. He told the Saga fans about the Windows group with K-ness, Arai, & BOY and their upcoming Triangle Gate endeavors. But, that wasn’t why he was here. He came out to challenge for the Brave Gate. Kid said he would be defending on 6/16 in Hakata, and whether it was Shisa or Swann, it didn’t matter to him! Moriagare~!!
Yoshino blew DK off, and turned his attention to Kotoka. Even though he lost today, he tried his best as always. With Doi & Swann injured, PAC busy with the BotSJ, & Ricochet back in the US, Yoshino was a 1 man WORLD-1 right now. With the current state of affairs, Yoshino decided to offer Kotoka both membership in W1i AND a pink costume. Kotoka was extremely happy, but he declined. Yoshino didn’t believe him, reminding him that he even had pink in his hair. Kotoka affirmed his decision, saying he just wasn’t feeling any connection with W1i. He left. Yoshino was annoyed, but said he would do his best as the entirety of WORLD-1 until the others are back.
Hulk & Tanisaki attacked Kanda & Ryo backstage after their match.
The first attempt at the Kimata vs. Horiguchi match was the usual salty garbage from MB. After a multitude of interference, salt attacks, and low blows, Kimata stole the win. He taunted CIMA. CIMA basically said that the Dream Gate and the Hakata fans deserved better than having to sit through a match like that so this one would be restarted. The second attempt was falling into a similar pattern but Hulk misfired with a powder attack, allowing Horiguchi to hit the Beach Break. He went to celebrate his win, but CIMA stopped him. Since the series ended up 1-1, he was turning it over to the Saga fans to decide who gets the title shot. Kimata had two fans cheer for him, but it was not enough. CIMA vs. Horiguchi was set for 6/17.
After the main, Hulk & Tanisaki made a challenge for the Twin Gate. They were interrupted by Shisa. This time he was coming out to deliver a message to the Jimmys. K-ness & Arai wanted a Twin Gate shot. Tanisaki was irritated and bsically said “We were here first”. Saito chimed in, reminding Tanisaki & Hulk that hey were beaten today. Tanisaki blew it off as a flash pin fluke, and said they could beat the champions handily. Susumu then said since Saito & Candy won today, they were probably qualified challengers too. In the end though, perhaps inspired by the Windows sudden flurry of challenges, accepted K-ness & Arai as the CHAMPION GATE challenger team. Tanisaki muttered that it would be their retirement match. Susumu told Shisa to inform K-ness & Arai that they were next, and to do do their best in Korakuen.
5/25/2012 Fukuoka, Kokurakita Gym ~Aggressive Gate 2012~ – 750 Attendance
0. Problem Dragon (4:16 Low Blow -> Pinfall) Chihiro Tominaga
1. BxB Hulk⭕, Cyber Kong (13:00 First Flash) Masato Yoshino, Eita Kobayashi❌
2. Don Fujii (6:40 Body Slam) Hollywood Stalker Ichikawa
3. Super Shisa (10:38 Yoshitanic) Jimmy Kanda
4. YAMATO⭕, Shingo Takagi (13:01 Galleria) Akira Tozawa, Naoki Tanisaki❌
5. CIMA⭕, Masaaki Mochizuki, Dragon Kid (19:46 Meteora) Ryo “Jimmy” Saito❌, Genki Horguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!, Jimmy Kagetora
5/20/2012 Okayama, Kurashiki Sanyou Heights – 700 Attendance
0. Eita Kobayashi (5:37 Moonsault Press) Super Shenlong III
1. Masato Yoshino⭕, PAC (12:25 Another Space) Super Shisa, Chihiro Tominaga❌
2. YAMATO (15:18 Galleria) Shachihoko Machine
3. Masaaki Mochizuki (8:49 Twister) Kzy
4. CIMA, Dragon Kid⭕ (15:26 Bible) Jimmy Kanda, Jimmy Kagetora❌
5. Jimmy Susumu, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito, Genki Horguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!⭕ (16:27 Backslide from Heaven) Akira Tozawa, BxB Hulk, Cyber Kong❌
5/19/2012 Osaka, BODYMAKER COLOSSEUM – 1500 Attendance
1. YAMATO⭕, Chihiro Tominaga (8:27 Mushakaeshi) Ryo “Jimmy” Saito❌, Jimmy Kagetora
2. Jimmy Kanda (5:28 Ryu’s) Eita Kobayashi
3. BxB Hulk⭕, Naoki Tanisaki (8:26 First Flash) Shingo Takagi, Super Shenlong III❌
4. CIMA⭕, Magnitude Kishiwada (8:38 Meteora) Problem Dragon❌, Cyber Kong
5. Masato Yoshino, PAC, Rich Swann⭕ (13:41 Pinfall) Masaaki Mochizuki, Don Fujii, Dragon Kid❌
6. Open the Dream Gate #1 Contender Battle Royal ~CIMA Royale 4~:
Order of Entry: PAC & Jimmy Kagetora, Kotoka & Cyber Kong, Eita Kobayashi & Naoki Tanisaki, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito & Jimmy Kanda, Don Fujii & Problem Dragon
-Kobayashi (Over the Top Rope) Kong
-Kobayashi (School Boy) Kotoka
-PAC (Over the Top Rope) Tanisaki
-Kanda (Over the Top Rope) Kobayashi
-Fujii (Gedo Clutch) PAC
-Problem Dragon (Over the Top Rope) Kagetora
-Fujii (Gedo Clutch) Kanda
Problem Dragon (16:16 Salt Attack -> Pinfall) Fujii
7. King of Gate 2012 Finals: Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!! (18:08 Backslide from Heaven) Akira Tozawa
Kanda gave Eita some words of encouragement, in advance of his trip to Mexico.
CIMA & Gamma came out together to the old WARRIORS/Osaka06 theme. They shared some of the usual comedic banter, before Gamma called out Magnitude Kishiwada as his guest. Gamma was sure it was an imposter, since Ni-san has lost a good bit of weight since he was last here. He assured Gamma it was him, he just has slimmed up. After the match it was announced that Gamma is aiming for the Sambo Hall show next month as his return date. Further, on the next trip to Osaka on 7/1 CIMA, Gamma, & Kishiwada will team up.
Kid made an appeal to Swann to come after the Brave Gate after his upset win today. Swann was busy doing the Daniel Bryan YES! YES! YES! thing.
Problem Dragon earned the next Dream Gate title shot, presumably at Champion Gate in Hakata. He promised to have a match as bad as the one Kong had in Aichi. CIMA was suitably nonplussed. He said this was one of the worst things he has experienced his 15 years in wrestling, and for now his statement was NO COMMENT. Kimata promised to win the title while fans jeered him.
Tozawa began talking after the main, but Genki told him to shut his yap. He turned to Kimata, and said that by winning KoG he had #1 contender credentials now too. Kimata refused. He won today, so he gets the next shot. Horiguchi said that CIMA could just force him to do a decision match. Kimata said the CIMA Royale rules were made up by CIMA himself, he couldn’t just change them. CIMA, assuredly not wanting to subject anyone to a Kimata Dream Gate match, made a #1 contender match between them. The date wasn’t set, yet.
Tozawa spoke back up again, channeling his rage at the Jimmys. He reminded them that he was the one who came up with the whole Jimmys naming convention in the first place. Now he was going to crush all of them. He challenged for the Twin Gate. Susumu accepted, but only if Tozawa had Kong as his partner. Tozawa wasn’t pleased, but accepted.
Horiguchi closed the show with the typical victors speech.
5/18/2012 Hyogo, Kobe Sambo Hall – 880 Attendance
0. Naoki Tanisaki (2:59 Implant) Super Shenlong III
1. BxB Hulk⭕, Problem Dragon (8:40 E.V.O.) Don Fujii, Shachihoko BOY❌
2. Kotoka (5:00 Harmony) Cyber Kong
3. Masato Yoshino, PAC⭕ (12:01 Swan Dive Firebird Splash) CIMA, Eita Kobayashi❌
4. Ryo “Jimmy” Saito, Jimmy Kagetora⭕, Jimmy Kanda (12:16 Ikkitousen) YAMATO, Shingo Takagi, Chihiro Tominaga❌
5. King of Gate 2012 Semifinal: Akira Tozawa (13:23 Small Package Hold) Dragon Kid
6. King of Gate 2012 Semifinal: Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!! (11:02 Backslide from Heaven) Masaaki Mochizuki
Tanisaki announced entry into the CIMA Royale tomorrow after his win.
Shachihoko BOY was predictably the Shisa BOY tights & the Shachi mask.
Fujii announced entry into the CIMA Royale, with the intent of blocking Problem Dragon from winning.
Kotoka countered a Pineapple Bomber to pull the upset, if it could still be considered one given Kongs’ recent decline. Kotoka confirmed his entry into the CIMA Royale.
PAC entered the CIMA Royale.
Kobayashi passed his Spanish test, so he will be allowed to accompany CIMA to Mexico at the end of this month. CIMA will be staying for a week, but Eita will remain there for some time if he chooses to.
Kagetora, Saito, & Kanda entered the CIMA Royale, rounding out the participants.
Tozawa won with heavy assistance from the rest of MB. Horiguchi called him out for it, asking if he planned to use dirty tactics in the finals. Tozawa said it didn’t matter if the win was with dirty or clean hands. His hand would still be the one raised. Horiguchi accused him of sullying the tournament credibility. Tozawa seemed to relent, and said he would fight without the aid of MB tomorrow. He told Horiguchi he better be ready for it.
5/13/2012 Yamanashi, Kofu Ai Messe Yamanashi – 2000 Attendance
0. Jimmy Kanda (5:37 Ryu’s) Super Shenlong III
1. Jimmy Susumu⭕, Jimmy Kagetora (11:40 Mugen) BxB Hulk, Problem Dragon❌
2. KING of GATE B Block 2nd Round: Masaaki Mochizuki (11:11 Sankakugeri to the Face) Eita Kobayashi
3. KING of GATE B Block 2nd Round: Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!! (10:49 Backslide from Heaven) Don Fujii
4. Masato Yoshino⭕, PAC, Super Shisa (0:10 Dropkick) CIMA, Dragon Kid, Hollywood Stalker Ichikawa❌
4b. Masato Yoshino, PAC⭕, Super Shisa (16:02 360 Shooting Star Press) CIMA, Dragon Kid, Hollywood Stalker Ichikawa❌
5. YAMATO, Shingo Takagi⭕ (18:48 STAY DREAM) Akira Tozawa, Cyber Kong❌
Mochizuki offered a handshake to Kobayashi after their hard fought fight. Naturally, he received an intense chop for his effort.
5/12/2012 Aichi, Tsushima Bunka Hall – 700 Attendance
1. PAC⭕, Super Shisa (10:59 Firebird Splash) BxB Hulk, Problem Dragon❌
2. Jimmy Susumu, Jimmy Kagetora⭕ (19:51 Michinoku Driver) Chihiro Tominaga, Super Shenlong III❌
3. King of Gate 2012 A Block 2nd Round: Dragon Kid (14:47 Bible) YAMATO
4. CIMA⭕, Masaaki Mochizuki, Don Fujii (15:31 Meteora) Ryo “Jimmy” Saito, Jimmy Kanda, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!❌
5. King of Gate 2012 A Block 2nd Round: Akira Tozawa (14:45 Package German Suplex) Masato Yoshino
5/11/2012 Kanagawa, Yokohama Red Brick Warehouse – 500 Attendance
1. King of Gate 2012 B Block 1st Round: Eita Kobayashi (8:13 Chop Rush) Kzy
2. King of Gate 2012 B Block 1st Round: Don Fujii (3:43 Nice German) Problem Dragon
3. 3 Way Tag Match: YAMATO⭕, Shingo Takagi (14:46 Mushakaeshi) Akira Tozawa, BxB Hulk❌; Masato Yoshino, PAC
4. King of Gate 2012 B Block 1st Round: Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!! (9:43 Backslide from Heaven) Cyber Kong
5. King of Gate 2012 B Block 1st Round: Masaaki Mochizuki (11:18 Dragon Suplex Hold) Jimmy Kanda
6. CIMA, Dragon Kid, Super Shisa⭕ (17:32 Yoshitanic) Jimmy Susumu, Jimmy Kagetora, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito
Mochizuki told Kobayashi that while he couldn’t escape his chops, Eita can’t get away from his kicks. He gave Eita a chance to reply, but was met with the usual powerful chop. Mocchy wilted under the pain and muttered that he didn’t mean right now…….
CIMA congratulated Shisa for the win, and said he should rename to Shisa Nozomi like he promised. Shisa had no idea what he was talking about. CIMA then mused that Super Kodama would be better. (Nozomi is the fastest train service in Japan, while the Kodama is the regular train that stops at every station). He changed the subject to the Triangle Gate situation from yesterday. The Veteran Army would end the Windows at 7:30. Since Doi was injured, they could then take a break at 9PM as champions. He also celebrated the Veteran Army clean sweep of the KoG first round (including Eita, since he was his replacement), the various title wins in Aichi, and the sinkhole that Cyber Kong has fallen into. He challenged Shisa to come after the Dream Gate, in a Dream Gate vs. Retirement match. Shisa totally ignored him, and said he would hit him with the Yoshitanic in Korakuen on the way to the Triangle.
5/10/2012 Tokyo, Korakuen Hall- 1700 Attendance
1. Kotoka, Eita Kobayashi⭕ (3:48 Moonsault Press) Chihiro Tominaga, Super Shenlong III❌
2. PAC⭕, Rich Swann (8:34 High Angle Shooting Star Press) Jimmy Kagetora, Shisa BOY❌
3. K-ness, Kenichiro Arai, Super Shisa⭕ (9:44 Yoshitanic) Ryo “Jimmy” Saito, Jimmy Kanda❌, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!
4. King of Gate 2012 A Block First Round: Dragon Kid (13:26 World Liner Cutback) Jimmy Susumu
5. King of Gate 2012 A Block First Round: YAMATO (13:01 Sleeper Hold) Shingo Takagi
6. Open the Triangle Gate Next Contender Match: CIMA, Masaaki Mochizuki⭕, Don Fujii (13:07 Twister) Cyber Kong❌, Naoki Tanisaki, Problem Dragon
7. King of Gate 2012 A Block First Round: Akira Tozawa (15:30 Package German Suplex Hold) Naruki Doi
8. King of Gate 2012 A Block First Round: Masato Yoshino (18:40 Sol Naciente Kai) BxB Hulk
W1i opened the show, and greeted the fans. They began to discuss the various Triangle Gate challenging teams, but were interrupted by The Veteran Army. They talked about their title wins in Aichi. MB interrupted them. Tozawa promised that Problem Dragon would produce a salty victory in the #1 contender match later. Doi then delivered on his promised thong appearance. He pulled his track pants down to reveal dat ass. For whatever reason, this brought out -akatsuki-. The Jimmys followed shortly after for more banter, then the show properly began.
Kobayashi declared Kotoka & his -akatsuki- opponents as his eternal rivals. He was on his way to Mexico for a learning excursion, but first he was going to chop Kzys’ chest into oblivion in their KoG match tommorrow.
MB attacked Takagi & YAMATO after their match. This set up a BLANKEY vs. -akatsuki- full confrontation match for the next Korakuen. It will be an elimination match, with special rules to be decided by MB. This was later decided to be a Yoshida Style match by Kong. He hopes to break out of his slump and depression by making a big splash in his namesake match.
Yoshino celebrated his win. He was a little let down that there wouldn’t be a DoiYoshi confrontation, but he was still pleased. He asked Tozawa if he thought he would be able to stop his speed. Then he called out the freshly anointed challengers to the Triangle Gate. The Vets came out, apparently fresh from the shower. Since they basically wear bathrobes all the time this may or may not have been the case. In any event, CIMA scolded Yoshino for interrupting shower time. CIMA said they would take their title match at the next Korakuen on 6/7. At precisely 9:00 PM.
Out of nowhere, AraKen came out. He had K-ness, Shisa, & BOY with him. He said that since they beat the last champion team today, they should have a shot. CIMA laughed and said that they could be the antagonists for the Jimmys called Madogiwa no Windows. This is a reference to the phenomenon in Japan known as madogiwazoku. Madogiwa means window. Madogiwazoku are what older, useless employees in a company that are removed from important work within their company. These employees are usually given a desk by a window, where they wait for retirement. CIMA had a quick counsel with Mocchy. They decided there would be a decision match at 7:30 PM, between their team and the Windows. The winner would get the title match at 9:00. AraKen said that while he has been busy doing freelance work, it was time to show his abilities back in the DG ring. The Vets & the Windows left, leaving W1i to close the show.
They did so in grand fashion. Doi was once again in a frisky mood, so he decided to pull his ass out again. Yoshino begged for forgiveness, while Swann fainted & PAC averted his eyes.