06/30/2015 Aichi, Loisir Hotel Toyohashi – 800 Attendance
0. Big R Shimizu (6:55 Shot-put Slam). Mike Sydal
1. Gamma, Matt Sydal⭕ (14:22 Super High Angle Shooting Star Press) Jimmy Susumu, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito❌
2. Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!! (11:57 Backslide from Heaven) Punch Tominaga
3. T-Hawk⭕, Eita (14:41 Night Ride) Masaaki Mochizuki, Kzy❌
4. CIMA, Ricochet⭕ (15:41 Benadriller.2 Point) BxB Hulk, Dragon Kid❌
5. Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa, Shingo Takagi⭕ (17:14 MADE IN JAPAN) YAMATO, K-ness, Problem Dragon❌
06/28/2015 Osaka, Izumi City Plaza ~Road to Kobe World – Gamma Home Away from Homecoming Show~ – 1700 Attendance
1. BxB Hulk, Masaaki Mochizuki, Dragon Kid⭕ (18:38 Bible) Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!❌, Jimmy Susumu, Ryo Jimmy” Saito
2. Big R Shimizu (10:21 Shot-put Slam) Mr. Quu Quu Tanizaki Naoki Toyonaka Dolphin
3. Shingo Takagi⭕, Shachihoko BOY (14:28 Pumping Bomber) Hiroaki Moriya (Japnn Pro Wrestling 2000), Shoichi Uchida (Freelance)❌
4. Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa⭕ (18:02 High Speed German Suplex Hold) T-Hawk, Eita❌
5. CIMA, Gamma, Ricochet, Matt Sydal (21:34 Skytwister Press) YAMATO, Naruki Doi, Cyber Kong❌, Punch Tominaga
Shachi & indy journeyman Moriya continued brawling after the match. Takagi demanded they fight in a singles match the next time they are both in Osaka. Moriya thanked Takagi for the opportunity today. He asked the fans if they would be into a singles match between the two. They cheered, so he agreed to the match in the future.
Tozawa taunted his so-called challenger Eita after dispatching him for the third time in their skirmishes. World is les than a month away now. Tozawa was more confident than ever that he would win in 3 minutes. Yoshino told T-Hawk to have a good long look at the title while he was in the ring with it, because he wouldn’t be getting another one after World. T-Hawk vowed to break open the door for the new generation at World.
Y & Z were revealed to be Matt & Mike Sydal.
Doi bitched and complained about just about everything, in particular the return of Matt Sydal. CIMA said that we only saw maybe 20% of Matt & Ricochets’ high flying ability. With guys like Punch & Kong in the match, 100% wasn’t necessary. But for the sake of the fans who want to see their incredible aerial antics, Doi & YAMATO would be a good fit. CIMA challenged them to a Twin Gate match on behalf of Matt & Ricochet. Doi refused, but CIMA just ignored that and assumed he accepted. He asked Doi to use whatever English he remembers from junior high and tell them the match was a go. Doi was flustered, but eventually he did so. Kobe World. Twin Gate. Challenge, OK.
Now that the Twin Gate was decided, it was time to talk Triangle Gate. CIMA called out anyone who wanted to challenge for it. Mochizuki & DK took their sweet time to come out, prompting them to be ignored by CIMA. However, the Jimmyz also came out. CIMA said that he didn’t expect to see them until Kagetora was healed, he did say he would face them at any time. He told Horiguchi to lay out their challenge. Horiguchi said that since CIMA already accepted there really was no point to that. He just said OK. Mochizuki finally got in the ring. After some banter, a Dia HEARTS team was added, making it a three way.
Gamma closed out the show. He was halfway through his 19th year in wrestling. It has been 15 years since he moved to Izumi. He promised to return next year for a big 20th anniversary celebration.
06/27/2015 Nagano, Ina Workers Welfare Center 1100 Attendance
0. El Lindaman (5:00 Time Limit Draw) Kaito Ishida
1. BxB Hulk⭕, Dragon Kid (14:35 First Flash) Jimmy Susumu, Super Shisa❌
2. CIMA (0:12 Abisegiri) “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa
2b. CIMA (0:19 Lariat) “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa
2c. “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa (10:35 La Magistral Cradle) CIMA
3. Shingo Takagi, Ricochet⭕ (9:30 Super High Angle Shooting Star Press) Masaaki Mochizuki, Kzy❌
4. Masato Yoshino⭕, Akira Tozawa (15:48 Torbellino Crucifix) Ryo “Jimmy” Saito, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!❌
5. T-Hawk⭕, Eita, Kotoka (17:44 Night Ride) YAMATO, Naruki Doi, K-ness❌
06/21/2015 Hyogo, Kobe Sambo Hall – 1000 Attendance
0. Super Shisa (8:30 European Clutch) El Lindaman
1. Ryo “Jimmy” Saito⭕, Gamma (13:49 Frankensteiner) K-ness, Cyber Kong❌
2. Masaaki Mochizuki (8:03 Twister) Problem Dragon
3. Masaaki Mochizuki (0:19 Shin Saikyou High Kick) Punch Tominaga
4. Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa, Shingo Takagi⭕ (19:39 Pumping Bomber) T-Hawk, Eita, Kotoka❌
4. YAMATO⭕, Naruki Doi (18:08 Galleria) Jimmy Susumu, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!❌
5. CIMA, Don Fujii, Ricochet⭕ (20:25 Benadriller) BxB Hulk, Dragon Kid❌, Big R Shimizu
Problem Dragon made fun of Mocchy’s unfortunate new haircut. He had to be embarrassed to walk around with that. Maybe he should consider turning it into a punch perm. Mochizuki admitted it was pretty bad. He tried out a new salon in Kobe a few days ago to poor results. But still, he only paid 1080 yen so he wasn’t too upset. Problem Dragon was disgusted at his tightwad outlook. He was going to demolish him and leave him a total mess for World. He hoped Mocchy was ready. Mocchy said he was indeed ready. PT interfered frequently and received several kicks for his trouble. He was enraged and this and demanded a match of his own. Mocchy accepted and promptly kicked him in the head for the win.
The singles title match participants traded words after their match today. Tozawa warned Eita that World was only one month away. If he goes into the match in his current status he was going to get dropped in less than three minutes. Eita said the only person losing in three minutes would be Tozawa. He was 100% more brave than Tozawa. He was going to take the belt from Tozawa, then T-Hawk would take the Dream Gate. That was also 100%. T-Hawk said he was going to use this remaining month to get his body into peak condition. He was going to take that title. Yoshino was amused at their youthful enthusiasm. They forget they while he is a veteran he isn’t exactly old. Furthermore, while they are younger, but they lack his experience. He was Masato Yoshino. King of Gate winner and Open the Dream Gate champion. In Kobe, the biggest stage of them all, he would show T-Hawk just how he came to earn those accolades. T-Hawk promised that a new door of dreams would be opened in Kobe, and he would be the one walking through it.
CIMA & Fujii came out with no X in tow. DK asked where the dreaded X was. CIMA praised him for asking such a great question. X was already in the ring. X was Gamma. DK told him to quit playing around. CIMA said that he suddenly received a message from someone who just had to be here for Kobe World. That fighter was also here tonight. Welcome back, Ricochet!
After the match, CIMA reintroduced him to the Kobe fans. It had been a long time, but all it took was one Facebook message to bring him back. It was hard since Ricochet has matches everywhere every week. Mexico, Europe, America. So, fans should enjoy this rare month. Ricochet was the real X today. He would also be X next week in Izumi for the Gamma homecoming. Y would also be in that match. Y would not be Stalker Ichikawa or local indy/promoter Hiroaki Moriya. He was someone who would be a fitting partner for Ricochet. CIMA, still high on the momentum of winning the Triangle Gate, hoped to have some sort of title match with X & Y at Kobe World. There was also a Z coming. He was of less notoriety than the other two, but he was someone the staff and roster loved having around. Whether they are teaming together or fighting, he looked forward to the next month. Finally, he brought up the ring costume Ricochet wore today. It was blue. He will remain a MONSTER EXPRESS member, so he should wear their colours. However, whenever the two of them team together he asked him to wear the blue.
06/20/2015 Okayama, Kurashiki Sanyou Heights ~Shachihoko BOY Homecoming – 800 Attendance
0. Big R Shimizu (4:06 Shot-put Slam) El Lindaman
1. T-Hawk⭕, Yosuke♡Santa Maria (12:01 Night Ride) YAMATO, Problem Dragon❌
2. Akira Tozawa (10:06 High Speed German Suplex Hold) Jimmy Kanda
3. Masaaki Mochizuki, Dragon Kid⭕ (14:10 Bible) Jimmy Susumu, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!❌
4. CIMA, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito⭕ (19:28 Double Cross) BxB Hulk, Kzy❌
5. Masato Yoshino, Shingo Takagi, Shachihoko BOY⭕ (17:50 M-9) Naruki Doi, K-ness, Punch Tominaga❌
K-ness was furious that one of his rare house show circuit appearances had to be in such a shitty backwoods city. He was particularly upset at Shachi being presented with bouquets of flowers. He should have gotten them, because they were lucky to be graced with his presence.
06/16/2015 Nagasaki, Nagasaki City Peace Hall – 600 Attendance
0. Exhibition Match: El Lindaman (5:00 Time Limit Draw) Kaito Ishida
1. T-Hawk⭕, Kotoka (12:16 Night Ride) Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!❌, Gamma
2. Masaaki Mochizuki (9:14 Twister) Yosuke♡Santa Maria
3. Dragon Kid, Big R Shimizu⭕ (16:19 Shot-put Slam) CIMA, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito❌
4. Jimmy Susumu, Jimmy Kanda⭕ (14:46 Diving Elbow Drop) BxB Hulk, Kzy❌
5. Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa⭕, Shingo Takagi (18:46 Dead Lift German Suplex Hold) YAMATO, Naruki Doi, Punch Tominaga❌
Punch told Takagi that all the bad things that have happened in his life were his fault. Today in Nagasaki he would exact revenge. Takagi wondered how him having a stupid bald head was his fault.
06/15/2015 Fukuoka, Kokurakita Gymnasium – 550 Attendance
0. Exhibition Match: El Lindaman (5:00 Time Limit Draw) Kaito Ishida
1, Akira Tozawa⭕, Masato Yoshino (14:34 High Speed German Suplex Hold) T-Hawk, Yosuke♡Santa Maria❌
2. Shingo Takagi (3:58 Disqualified for weapon use) Punch Tominaga
2b. Shingo Takagi (6:28 Pumping Bomber) Punch Tominaga
3. Masaaki Mochizuki⭕, Kzy (11:19 Twister) Jimmy Kanda❌, Gamma
4. YAMATO⭕, Naruki Doi (13:53 Galleria) CIMA, Kotoka❌
5. BxB Hulk, Dragon Kid, Big R Shimizu⭕ (21:23 Shot-put Slam) Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!❌, Jimmy Susumu, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito
Tominaga entered to the old -akatsuki- theme to provoke Takagi. After the quick DQ, Takagi demanded a restart under No DQ rules.
06/14/2015 Fukuoka, Hakata Star Lanes ~CHAMPION GATE in Hakata – 1850 Attendance
0. Mr. Quu Quu Tanizaki Naoki Toyonaka Dolphin (5:00 Time Limit Draw) Kaito Ishida
1. K-ness, YAMATO, Naruki Doi⭕, Problem Dragon (14:55 Bakatare Sliding Kick) Eita, Yosuke♡Santa Maria, U-T❌, El Lindaman
2. Jimmy Kanda (6:29 Ryu’s) Punch Tominaga
3. T-Hawk⭕, Kotoka (14:20 Night Ride) Masaaki Mochizuki, Big R Shimizu❌
4. Akira Tozawa⭕, Shingo Takagi (14:26 High Speed German Suplex Hold) Dragon Kid, Kzy❌
5. Open the Triangle Gate Decision Match: CIMA⭕, Don Fujii, Gamma (23:00 Meteora) Ryo “JImmy” Saito, Jimmy Susumu, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!❌
☆The CIMA Team become the 54th champion team
6. Open the Dream Gate Championship Match: Masato Yoshino (29:25 15th Anniversary) BxB Hulk
☆Hulk fails in his 8th defense, Yoshino becomes the 21st champion
The contract signing for the main event was held at the start of the show. Yoshino said it has been quite some time since he has been a singles champion. He said that taking out Hulk today means more than just taking the title. The winner will get to stand in the ring on 07/20 in Kobe World Hall as the defending champion in the main event of the biggest show of the year. Today, he was going to do just that. He was going to defeat Hulk today. Hulk had little to say. Today was his 8th defense, he was used to the pressure by now. He hoped the fans would enjoy the match and support him.
Doi paraded around with the Twin Gate title belt. He said it suited him perfectly. Today, MAD BLANKEY would only be featured in the first two matches. He encouraged fans to leave afterwards, as the MB festival would be the only redeeming part of the show.
CIMA celebrated the first title win of 2015 for himself, Fujii, & Gamma. He invited the Jimmyz to challenge again when Kagetora is healthy.
Hulk talked about the growth he experienced during his 7 defenses. He was parting with the Dream Gate today, but he was a much better fighter than he was before. Just because he lost, he wasn’t done. He would open the door to his dream again some day. Yoshino said the feat of 7 defenses. In his two reigns he didn’t come close 7 defenses. He was strong. But he wasn’t stronger than Masato Yoshino. He reintroduced himself. Masato Yoshino, the 3 time Dream Gate champion. No matter how many times he holds the title it doesn’t cease to amaze him. His win over Hulk made him a Kobe World finalist. He already knew who he wanted to challenge to face him, but Tozawa also had a challenge to issue. He was going to let him go first.
Tozawa said that he was challenged by nothing but inferior challengers. He was going to name his opponent. That opponent was Eita. Yoshino wanted T-Hawk. They called them both out. Tozawa asked Eita if he had the bravery to face him. While Tozawa had the momentum on his side, bravery was one of the survival skills Eita picked up in Mexico. He accepted.
Yoshino talked about the importance of the Millenials to the company and the fans since their return from Mexico. Did T-Hawk really think he was prepared to have the type of match required of a Kobe a World finalist? T-Hawk was surprised by the challenge, but was happy to accept. Both matches were set for Kobe World.
06/13/2015 Fukuoka, Hakata Star Lanes ~CHAMPION GATE in Hakata – 1650 Attendance
1. BxB Hulk, Kzy, Big R Shimizu⭕ (9:58 Shot-put Slam) Yosuke♡Santa Maria, U-T❌, El Lindaman
2. Shingo Takagi (13:27 MADE IN JAPAN) Mr. Quu Quu Tanizaki Naoki Toyonaka Dolphin
3. Masaaki Mochizuki, Dragon Kid⭕ (11:03 Bible) Don Fujii, Gamma; Problem Dragon❌, Punch Tominaga
4. T-Hawk⭕, Eita, Kotoka, CIMA (17:08 Night Ride) Jimmy Susumu, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!❌, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito, Jimmy Kanda
5. Open the Brave Gate Championship Match: Akira Tozawa (16:52 Package German Suplex Hold) K-ness
6. Open the Twin Gate Championship Match: YAMATO⭕, Naruki Doi (24:12 Galleria) Masato Yoshino, Shachihoko BOY❌
☆Amigo Tag fail in their 3rd defense, DoiYAMA become the 37th champion team
Ikari no Jushin began playing after match two, bringing out Jushin Thunder…..Ichikawa. He demanded to know why he didn’t have a match on either of the shows this weekend. He wasn’t leaving until someone came to fight him. The music for the next match began, and he was ushered from the ring so Fujii & Gamma could enter.
Tozawa once again proclaimed himself to be the eternal Brave Gate champion. He dated anyone to show the bravery needed to come challenge him. Lately his challengers haven’t been brave at all. If no one steps up to fight him he will find his own challenger.
YAMATO boasted and celebrated the title win, while Doi demanded the audience applaud louder. The win was totally clean, and it cements them as the most fearsome team in DG. They talked about the tag with Yoshino in Korakuen on 7/3. It was a one night thing, so he should enjoy it while it lasts. Doi turned his attention to Shachi. The Shachihoko BOY support campaign was over. They would defend their titles for the first time at Kobe World, and they would be champions the company could be proud of, unlike BOY & Yoshino. The idiots in this backwoods town should be more appreciative that they got to witness a title change. He lamented Yoshino having to deal with a tough loss on the eve of his Dream Gate title match. Then again he didn’t give a shit one way or the other if Yoshino won that match.
Yoshino accepted defeat today. It was upsetting, but he was proud of what he and his Amigo accomplished. They win their first titles as a team, they made a successful defense on a big stage. They have been together for 15 years. One loss wouldn’t break them as a team. They will be back at the forefront of the tag scene again someday. He turned his attention to tomorrow. He had no intention of losing his momentum from King of Gate. He would take the Dream Gate and carry it to the main event of Kobe World.
06/11/2015 Osaka, Toyonaka Rose Bunka Hotel ~Mr. Quu Quu Tanizaki Naoki Toyonka Dolphin Homecoming – 600 Attendance
0. Exhibition Match: Shachihoko BOY (5:00 Time Limit Draw) Kaito Ishida
1. Akira Tozawa⭕, Masato Yoshino (14:33 Dead Lift German Suplex Hold) T-Hawk, Yosuke♡Santa Maria❌
2. Masaaki Mochizuki (11:39 Twister) Kotoka
3. Eita⭕, U-T (0:12 Dropkick) Gamma, “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa❌
3b. Gamma, “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa⭕ (13:02 Ina Bauer German Suplex Hold) Eita, U-T❌
4. YAMATO, Naruki Doi⭕ (14:25 Bakatare Sliding Kick) Jimmy Susumu, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!❌
5. Ryo “Jimmy” Saito, Mr. Quu Quu Tanizaki Naoki Toyonaka Dolphin⭕, Don Fujii (17:15 Implant) BxB Hulk, Kzy❌, Big R Shimizu
06/07/2015 Kagawa, Takamatsu Symbol Tower – 477 Attendance
0. Exhibition Match: U-T (5:00 Time Limit Draw) Kaito Ishida
1. Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa⭕ (14:52 Dead Lift German Suplex Hold) Lady CIMA, Yosuke♡Santa Maria❌
2. Big R Shimizu (11:23 Shot-put Slam) Problem Dragon
3. YAMATO⭕, Naruki Doi (11:26 Galleria) Jimmy Kanda, Mr. Quu Quu Tanizaki Naoki Toyonaka Dolphin❌
4. T-Hawk⭕, Eita (16:09 Night Ride) Shingo Takagi, Shachihoko BOY❌
5. BxB Hulk, Dragon Kid⭕, Kzy (20:00 Ultra Hurricanrana) Don Fujii, Jimmy Susumu❌, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!
06/06/2015 Gifu, Gifu Chamber of Commerce ~”Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa Homecoming Show – 750 Attendance
0. Exhibition Match: El Lindaman (5:00 Time Limit Draw) Kaito Ishida
1. Naruki Doi, K-ness⭕ (10:46 Hikari no Wa) Dragon Kid, Super Shisa❌
2. “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa (9:35 Ina Bauer German Suplex Hold) Yosuke♡Santa Maria
3. BxB Hulk⭕, Kzy (12:38 First Flash) Mr. Quu Quu Tanizaki Naoki Toyonaka Dolphin❌, Diablo
4. Jimmy Susumu⭕, Jimmy Kanda (13:06 Aqualiner) YAMATO, Problem Dragon❌
5. Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa⭕, Shingo Takagi (17:30 Dead Lift German Suplex Hold) T-Hawk, Eita, U-T❌
06/03/2015 Tokyo, Korakuen Hall – 1850 Attendance
0. Super Shisa (5:33 Yoshitanic) U-T
1. “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa 2015 Tokyo Finale: Yosuke♡Santa Maria, Kotoka, El Lindaman⭕ (0:08 Shoinage) Kenichiro Arai, Mr. Quu Quu Tanizaki Naoki Toyonaka Dolphin, “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa❌
1b. Kenichiro Arai, Mr. Quu Quu Tanizaki Naoki Toyonaka Dolphin, “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa⭕ (10:11 Ina Bauer German) Yosuke♡Santa Maria❌, Kotoka, El Lindaman
2. Jimmy Susumu (11:05 Yokosuka Cutter) Shachihoko BOY
3. Masaaki Mochizuki⭕, Dragon Kid (10:45 Samson Clutch) Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!, Jimmy Kanda❌
4. Korakuen Middle School 3rd Year Class B Student Council vs. MAD BLANKEY Battle: K-ness⭕, Cyber Kong, Problem Dragon, Punch Tominaga (20:13 Hikari no Wa) CIMA, Don Fujii, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito, Gamma❌
5. Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa⭕, Shingo Takagi (17:09 Package German Suplex Hold) BxB Hulk, Kzy❌, Big R Shimizu
6. YAMATO, Naruki Doi⭕ (22:16 Bakatare Sliding Kick) T-Hawk❌, Eita
Ichikawa thanked the fans for cheering him on to the victory, even though it seemed like no one was actually cheering for him. While today was intended to be his final appearance in Tokyo for 2015, he was so inspired by the win that he decided to continue compe…..At this point the lights went out, pre match music started, and he was ushered out of the ring before he could finish his speech.
Saito Sensei once again announced the results of the student council elections. Gamma as secretary due to his flawless penmanship. CIMA thanked him for always sending him a hand written New Years’ card. Nobuhiko, despite his perfect attendance, was still on the mundane day to day task duty. Of course, the student body president could only be Tatsuki. Nobuhiko talked about a time in his real middle school where he was on the day to day duty, and while cleaning the desk of a girl he had a crush on, he spilled milk over it. He tried his best to clean it up but he made quite the mess. He apologized, if Michiko was somewhere watching.
K-ness put an end to all the fun and games. He said that today proved he made the right choice last month when he rejoined last month. Buoyed by the win today, and his recent physical transformation in preparation for a bodybuilding contest, he said that he had reached his peak form. He put Tozawa on notice that he was coming for the Brave Gate. He promised the Korakuen fans that he would be wearing the belt next month.
Saito chastised Yoshihito and Chihiro for bleeding, as bloodshed was banned in Korakuen Middle School. He praised his students for trying their best. He talked about having to make frequent trips to the suit store, as in his quest to reform Tatsuki he had 8 shirts destroyed. He was happy he could bring them back to the honor student side. He announced that he was disbanding the Class B Student Council. Even though they just came together a month ago, it was almost summer. It felt like the right time to end the session.
Tozawa accepted the challenge from K-ness. He also warned Shimizu to stop provoking Takagi, as he may not be ready to handle him when he gets angry. This lead to a shoving match between Shimizu & Takagi.
Doi berated T-Hawk. Todays’ win was free from cheating or any weapon use. T-Hawk kept talking about how he was going to topple YAMATO, Doi, Yoshino, Hulk, Tozawa, & Takagi. A punk kid like him should be happy he was even allowed to compete in main events.
T-Hawk didn’t waver in his determination, and once again proclaimed he would surpass those six. This brought all of them to the ring. With Eita back, the youngest generation planned on leaping past all of them, and taking the reigns. Not just them, there was another who shared that enthusiasm. Big R Shimizu. Shimizu came to the ring. Tozawa and Eita bickered back and forth, ending with an Eita dropkick. After some more talk, it was decided that the ever reluctant team of Hulk & Takagi, plus Tozawa would face off against T-Hawk, Eita, & Big R Shimizu in a generational warfare 6 man tag that crosses unit boundaries next month in Korakuen.
Doi was irritated at being forced to sit through all this then being left out of the match. Yoshino noted he was also left out. This brought CIMA to the ring. Since the prior 6 man was ignoring unit affiliations, he saw no reason for Doi & Yoshino to not do the same. He talked Yoshino into teaming with YAMATO & Doi. YAMATO refused. All these other teams at least featured contemporaries. He had no fellow classmates anywhere in this mess. His classmates were Kzy & Kimata. Doi reasoned that he shared the name Masato with Yoshino. They eventually all agreed to it. Their opponents will be a CIMA lead team. CIMA talked about all the various friends that he & Tozawa made while on their various overseas excursions. He recently heard from two of them who wanted to return to the DRAGON GATE ring. He will bring them next month, but is keeping their identities a secret until then.
Since the Millenials vanished into thin air, MONSTER EXPRESS was left to close things out with some banter and the usual speech.
0. Exhibition: Shachihoko BOY (5:00 Time Limi Draw) Takehiro Yamamura
1. Masako Mochizuki⭕, Kzy (11:25 School Boy after Masako Kiss) Lady CIMA, Yosuke♡Santa Maria❌
2. Dragon Kid (11:12 Bible) Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!
3. BxB Hulk⭕, Big R Shimizu (14:00 First Flash) Don Fujii, Gamma❌
4. YAMATO⭕, Naruki Doi (12:33 Galleria) T-Hawk, Kotoka❌
5. Masato Yoshino⭕, Akira Tozawa, Shingo Takagi (18:05 Torbellino Crucifix) Jimmy Susumu, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito, Jimmy Kanda❌
Following the pattern of wrestling under a name that suits his partners, CIMA wore full makeup and competed as Lady CIMA. Furthermore, to make the match a full women’s match, he asked Mochizuki to be announced as Masako Mochizuki. After the match, he told Kzy that since the secret is out on his real name being Kazuki that the next time they do this he will have to fight as Kazuko. In fact, he should do it in Korakuen Hall tomorrow. Hulk will be Teruko Ishihara…
MONSTER EXPRESS shared some banter after the main event. They talked about Yoshino winning King of Gate, and his upcoming title match with Hulk. Tozawa brought up that Yoshino was a double champion with KoG and the Twin Gate. Shachi was a champion. He himself was a double champion with the Brave Gate & Owarai Gate. Takagi felt left out. Yoshino talked about having to defend the Twin Gate the night before his big Dream Gate title match. However, after seeing the opener today he felt the most difficult match he has before Hakata is on the Hamamatsu show where he teams with Tozawa against CIMA & Maria. They discussed various ways to call in sick that day. They tried to get Takagi into the match but they decided that it would anger Takagis’ army of girlfriends.