December 15, 2018
Kyoto, KBS Hall
Fantastic Gate 2018
1. Masato Yoshino, Jason Lee, Bandido⭕️ (13:26 21plex) BxB Hulk, Flamita, Ryo Saito❌
2. Susumu Yokosuka⭕️ (10:11 Yokosuka Cutter) Yuki Yoshioka❌
3. Kzy⭕️ (12:10 Running Elbow Smash) Shun Skywalker❌
4. Yasushi Kanda, Daga⭕️ (11:25 Vina Loca) Masaaki Mochizuki❌, Genki Horiguchi
5. Takehiro Yamamura Comeback Match: El Lindaman△ (5:00 Time Limit Draw) Takehiro Yamamura△
6. YAMATO⭕️, Kagetora (13:01 Frankensteiner of the Almighty) Big R Shimizu❌, Ben-K
7. PAC, Eita⭕️, Takashi Yoshida (21:33 Numero Uno) Naruki Doi, Dragon Kid❌, Kaito Ishida
Lindaman talked about leaving for Shanghai back in May without saying anything to the fans. Finally, he was able to talk and wrestle in front of everyone. He was happy about that, but he was even happier that Yamamura has returned to the ring. He was extremely grateful and honored that Dragon Gate Entertainment provided the place for it. He hopes the fans won’t worry about them, because they were doing just fine. Every day is filled with fun and excitement. No one was here to hear him prattle on. Today was about Yamamura, so it is his turn to talk. Yamamura was happy he could still walk after the German Suplex that came at the very end. His injury happened in a Dragon Gate ring and it was Dragon Gate fans that sent him messages and supported him that drove him to not give up like the doctors told him. He knew his comeback should also be in a Dragon Gate ring. He is going back to Shanghai now, but he thinks there will be a day when an improved Takehiro Yamamura competes in front of everyone again.
Eita mocked Dragon Kid after the main event. Did his arm hurt? Fukuoka is a little over a week away. Does he think it will heal in time? Can he win with it hurt like this? Did he really think Eita was going to let him make it to Fukuoka unharmed? Everyone is going to get to see his face in Fukuoka. He should be thankful that Eita is finally going to have the mercy to finally finish him off.
Doi told DK that all of MaxiMuM would be in his corner to back him up. No one wants to see him lose his mask, so he won’t just have MaxiMuM, but all of the fans cheering for him. It would also be weird to have him do the 1st Finger pose without his mask. DK promised that when the 2019 season starts right here in Kyoto, he will still have his mask.