Osaka, Edion Arena Osaka #2
0. Tryout Match: Kzy (4:44 Skayde Schoolboy) Michael Kohlweg
1. Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito, Jimmy Kanda⭕ (8:35 Ryu’s) Takehiro Yamamura, Kaito Ishida, Hyou Watanabe❌
2. Summer Adventure Tag League Semifinals: Naruki Doi⭕, “brother” YASSHI (10:12 V9 Clutch) CIMA, Gamma❌
3. Summer Adventure Tag League Semifinals: Eita, Dragon Kid⭕ (11:34 Bible) Jimmy Susumu, Jimmy Kagetora❌
4. Masaaki Mochizuki⭕, Don Fujii (10:07 Shin Saikyo High Kick) Yosuke♡Santa Maria, El Lindaman❌
5. Shingo Takagi, Cyber Kong⭕, Naoki Tanizaki (13:33 Cyber Bomb) T-Hawk, Big R Shimizu, Shachihoko BOY❌
6. YAMATO⭕, BxB Hulk, Flamita (17:57 Galleria) Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa❌, Peter Kaasa
7. Summer Adventure Tag League Finals: Dragon Kid, Eita⭕ (19:23 Numero Uno) Naruki Doi, “brother” YASSHI❌
Kong berated MONSTER EXPRESS. If Yoshino or Tozawa weren’t in the match, they were just a bunch of weaklings. Nothing monstrous about them. The real monster is CY-BER-KONG!
T-Hawk responded that yes, if Shachi was on the team they were easy pickings. Beating him is nothing to brag about. He also doesn’t represent the true strength of MONSTER EXPRESS. Kong would know their true power sooner than later.
YAMATO addressed the fans after his win. Today is his 35th birthday. Fans sang Happy Birthday to him. He ends up not having much success in the tag league. However, he will be successful in Ota on 9/22. He’s is totally focused. He quickly changed subjects to the Triangle Gate, which changed hands in Okinawa last weekend. He thought that it would be cool if Hulk, Kzy, & Maria challenged for the titles. Maria was quick to jump at the opportunity. Kay admitted he took the fall back in their last challenge but he would get revenge here.
After that was decided, it was time to decide whether El Lindaman would join TRIBE VANGUARD or not. At Linda’s request, the fans were polled as to whether Linda proved himself during the tag league. Before doing so, YAMATO chastised him a bit. He accomplished nothing during the tag league. He didn’t show much of anything, in fact. Fans were polled. Applause was sparse. YAMATO put it at about 30%. The games were over. He wasn’t joining. Linda was flabbergasted. He begged Maria for assistance but she just slapped him. He was useless, and she hates useless men. Linda accepted the situation. It was what the fans wanted and it was what TRIBE VANGUARD seemed to want. He wouldn’t forget this. He said goodbye to TRIBE VANGUARD…..and that he hates ugly bitches like Maria…..
Eita & DK celebrated. Eita said that they are two of the smaller members of the roster. But that means nothing. This wasn’t a fluke, this wasn’t a miracle. This was they were capable of. They ran through the tag league without a loss, and beat the other undefeated team in the finals. The next logical step is to out the Twin Gate around their waist. Kid agreed. He wasn’t satisfied with just winning the tag league. They beat the current champions earlier today, in fact. But, commitments have been made already for Ota, so this would have to wait. The time would come though, and Eita would become a two crown champion.
CIMA took the microphone. He was watching the semi-final. Peter & Flamita are back. They are the new centerpiece foreigners. Eita is busy in Ota. However, himself & DK are not. He got the OK from TRIBE VANGUARD, so he wants to team up with Flamita. He asked DK to also join up. Peter was aligned with OVER GENERATION during his first tour, and will be with MONSTER EXPRESS for this one. He wants to face off with him, to experience his ability first hand. DK suggested they also add Mochizuki and make it an 8 man tag. CIMA readily assumed he would also accept.
Eita thanked the fans for today. With him steering the ship, OVER GENERATION wouldn’t stop until they had all the titles. Don’t take your eyes off of him.