10/28 2015 Wakayama, Marina City Port Europa Indoor Event Hall – 350 Attendance
0. Jimmy Kanda （3:27 Ryu’s) El Lindaman
1. Jimmy Susumu, Jimmy Kness J.K.S., Ryo “Jimmy” Saito⭕ (18:10 SaiRyo Rocket) CIMA, Gamma, Eita❌
2. Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!! (12:44 Schoolboy) “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa
3. Kzy, Flamita⭕ (10:22 Flam Fly) Don Fujii, Draztick Boy❌
4. Masaaki Mochizuki⭕, Dragon Kid (12:29 High Angle Front Cradle) Shingo Takagi❌, Naoki Tanizaki
5. Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa⭕, T-Hawk (16:52 Package German Suplex Hold) YAMATO, Naruki Doi, Kotoka❌
10/28 2015 Wakayama, Marina City Port Europa Indoor Event Hall – 350 Attendance
10/25/2015 Mie, Matsuzaka City Heartful Mikumo – 650 Attendance
0. Big R Shimizu (3:28 Shot-put Slam) El Lindaman
1. Jimmy Susumu⭕, Jimmy Kness J.K.S. (13:25 Jumbo no Kachi!) CIMA, Takehiro Yamamura❌
2. Akira Tozawa (9:23 Dead Lift German Suplex Hold) Kzy
3. YAMATO⭕, Kotoka (11:34 Galleria) Don Fujii, Draztick Boy❌
4. Masato Yoshino⭕, T-Hawk (14:12 Torbellino Crucifix) Ryo “Jimmy” Saito, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!❌
5. Masaaki Mochizuki, Dragon Kid⭕, Flamita (15:30 Bible) Shingo Takagi, Naruki Doi, Naoki Tanizaki❌
10/24/2015 Okayama, Wholesale Center Orange Hall – 750 Attendance
0. Kzy (5:00 Time Limit Draw) Draztick Boy
1. Dragon Kid, Flamita⭕ (11:44 Flam Fly) CIMA, Takehiro Yamamura❌
2. Akira Tozawa (10:00 High-speed German Suplex Hold) Yosuke♡Santa Maria
3. Naruki Doi, YAMATO (12:38 Bakatare Sliding Kick) El Lindaman, Kaito Ishida❌
4. Masaaki Mochizuki⭕, Big R Shimizu (11:22 Shin Saikyou High Kick) Shingo Takagi, Cyber Kong❌
5. Masato Yoshino⭕, T-Hawk, Shachihoko BOY (17:34 Torbellino Crucifix) Jimmy Susumu, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!❌
10/22/2015 Hiroshima, Hiroshima Sangyo Hall – 850 Attendance
0. Draztick Boy (4:26 Constanza) Kaito Ishida
1. Ryo “Jimmy” Saito⭕, Jimmy Kness J.K.S. (13:24 SaiRyo Rocket) Dragon Kid, Kzy❌
2. Naruki Doi (9:00 Bakatare Sliding Kick) Takehiro Yamamura
3. Big R Shimizu, Flamita⭕ (14:05 Flam Fly) Akira Tozawa, Shachihoko BOY❌
4. Masato Yoshino, T-Hawk⭕ (13:17 Night Ride) Jimmy Susumu, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!❌
5. YAMATO, Shingo Takagi⭕, Kotoka (19:04 MADE IN JAPAN) CIMA, Gamma, El Lindaman❌
10/18/2015 Gifu, Tajimi Minoyaki Wholesale Center ~Mondai Ryu Homecoming~ – 900 Attendance
1. Jimmy Susumu⭕, Jimmy Kness J.K.S. (14:35 Jumbo no Kachi!) CIMA, Kaito Ishida❌
2. Jimmy Kanda (9:22 Ryu’s) U-T
3. YAMATO⭕, Kotoka (12:15 Galleria) Masato Yoshino, Draztick Boy❌
4. Kzy, Flamita⭕ (14:17 Flam Fly) Gamma, Eita❌
5. Shingo Takagi, Naruki Doi, Mondai Ryu⭕ (22:31 Mondai Ryusei) Akira Tozawa, T-Hawk, Shachihoko BOY❌
BxB Hulk has been pulled from shows for the time being due to his shoulder injury.
10/17/2015 Hyogo, Kobe Sambo Hall – 1000 Attendance
0. Jimmy Kanda⭕, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!! (3:29 Ryu’s) El Lindaman, Takehiro Yamamura❌
1. Mondai Ryu, Kotoka⭕ (9:43 Caldera) Punch Tominaga, Kaito Ishida❌
2. Masato Yoshino, T-Hawk (12:07 Night Ride) Kzy❌, Big R Shimizu
3. Naoki Tanizaki (4:27 Implant) Akira Tozawa
4. Shingo Takagi, Cyber Kong (12:12 TKO after the towel thrown by Hulks’ seconds) Masaaki Mochizuki, BxB Hulk❌
5. Ryo “Jimmy” Saito⭕, Jimmy Susumu, Jimmy Kness J.K.S. (14:57 Messenger) CIMA❌, Gamma, Eita
6. Open the Twin Gate Championship Match: YAMATO⭕, Naruki Doi (23:35 Galleria) Dragon Kid❌, Flamita
CIMA & his new unit spoke before the opener. CIMA introduced the 7 members. This is the first time since the original Veteran Army that he has helped create a new unit. Himself, Gamma, and also Don Fujii were the oldest generation. Ishida & Yamamura were the newest. With that fact in mind, they are considering their unit name, logo, and theme song. The only thing that CIMA thinks is set is all members wearing capes ala El Lindaman in their own personal keynote colors. He also brought up their losing streak. Since their formation, they have lost all their matches. Tonight they had 2 more matches and would fight their best to gain their first win.
VERZERK took over the ring after the second match. Doi took pity on the fans for having to sit through such an insignificant bout. He called out DK & Flamita for a confrontation in advance of the main event. He admitted that DK & Flamita got the best of them in the tag league. That’s fine. They earned this title match. However, circumstances were different now. They knew DK was still injured. That makes him easy prey. DK insisted that he was fully healed. Furthermore, he & Flamita have devised a foolproof battleplan. Doi brought up them having to communicate in Spanish. While DK was good at it, it wasn’t fluent. DK proved him wrong. “Yo soy Dragon Kid. Tu eres Flamita. Me gusta yakiniku.” Doi laughed it off. Even here in Japan anyone could understand that. He asked Flamita to say something. He replied in Kansaiben that he loved Kobe and they were going to become champions tonight. Doi was once again flustered and wondered who the hell taught him that. DK said that after they win the titles, Flamita would handle the closing speech. In Japanese.
Kotoka helped Tanizaki attack Tozawa with chairs before their match began. He interfered liberally in the brief match that followed, giving Tanizaki an exceedingly tainted victory. Tanizaki mockingly thanked Tozawa for accepting the brunt of his rekindled rage. Kotoka had said something to him earlier that he really liked the sound of. The Brave Gate title belt would sure look great around Kotokas’ waist. Kotoka started with his usual “Yep yep yep bleehhhhhhhh!” spiel but got kicked by Tozawa. What did they think they were doing? Don’t they know how important his matches are? Many people love to see him fight. He didn’t even get to say “Too Easy!” or “Brainbuster!” or anything. What did they hope to accomplish. Tanizaki said it should be obvious. He & Kotoka wanted a title match. Tozawa blew off the idea of giving two jobbers like them a title shot. Besides, the Brave Gate is a singles title. If they wanted a fight, he would take them out individually. Tanizaki wasn’t talking about a handicap match. He meant a three way. Unless the so-called permanent champion was scared? 1 on 1 on 1. Tozawa once again insisted on a singles match. Tanizaki lamented the state of the Brave Gate if such a chickenshit was champion. Tozawa finally accepted. 1 on 1. 1 on 2. Cheating. Whatever. Bring it on. They had a match. He set the place. 11/01 in Osaka at GATE OF DESTINY.
Takagi brutalized Hulks’ shoulder until Mochizuki threw in towel.
Takagi ripped into Hulk after. Awwww, did the poor baby have an injured shoulder? Did it hurt? Too fucking bad. What a pathetic piece of shit this guy was. He was even more fragile and broken down than the veterans. This guy was supposed to be his greatest generational rival? What a joke. He should give it up. In fact, he would help Hulk by finishing him off once and for all here. He went to hit him with a chair, but Mochizuki made the save.
Enough. The match is over. Injuries are fair game during the match but what kind of champion goes after injured opponents after the match ends? Show a little mercy.
Mercy? Takagi never heard that word before. Why was this old bastard sticking his nose into this anyway? It was between him and Hulk, it didn’t concern him.
Maybe not. But what did concern him was all the shit Takagi talked back in Hakata. Did he forget everything he said about the veterans?
No. He didn’t forget. So what was the oldest bastard planning on doing about it?
Whatever shut Takagi up, but he did have something in particular in mind. Inspired by Fujii two weeks ago, he wanted a Dream Gate title match. At that time, he was only 50% sure. But now he was 120% sure. The match was set for Osaka.
Saito addressed the fans after the Jimmyz win. They were the oldest unit in the company, but with the addition of Kness they felt like a new team. The adjustment period was over, they were done with being in the background. It was time to show just how much power the changes have infused into the unit. They wanted a Triangle Gate shot. After all, CIMA & Co. didn’t need them now that they were focusing on their unit with the rookies.
CIMA quickly replied that if they didn’t need the titles they would just vacate them right here. Saito, not realizing this was said in jest, was upset. CIMA made fun of him for it. The opposite was true. Seeing their elder teammates continually defend the titles would only serve to light a fire under the youngsters. As for the challenge, he didn’t particularly want to give them a shot. But, their team has lost 10 consecutive matches since formation. It was time to reverse that streak. What better way to do it than by fending off the Jimmyz challenge in Mr. Don Fujiis’ home turf in Osaka? The match was set for GATE OF DESTINY.
Yoshino & T-Hawk came out after the main event. It was payback for the VERZERK run in after their match earlier. They had nothing to do with what was going on, so they let it go. Now that the title match was out of the way, it was time to address that situation. T-Hawk said there was no sense beating around the bush. All the other title matches were decided for Osaka. Only the Twin Gate remained. Yoshino & T-Hawk wanted it.
Seriously? The same MONSTER EXPRESS that lost almost all it’s strength when Takagi left? The same MONSTER EXPRESS that added T-Hawk to absolutely no fanfare? The same tag team that has no accomplishments to speak of? Nope.
Yoshino admitted Doi was right. They have been unremarkable recently. But, taking the Twin Gate would be something to boast about. Perhaps Doi is scared of being the footnote in the first new MONSTER EXPRESS accomplishment.
As is always the case when being accused of being scared, Doi said he runs from no one. The setting is appropriate in Osaka, so sure. They can have their title match.
YAMATO closed things out with the rare heel closing speech. He & Doi sure were the coolest & sexiest today, weren’t they? They were the strongest Twin Gate champion team in history. Look forward to their next defense in Osaka.
11/01/2015 Osaka, Edion Arena Osaka #1 ~THE GATE OF DESTINY 2015
-Open the Brave Gate 3 Way Championship Match: Akira Tozawa vs. Kotoka vs. Naoki Tanizaki
-Open the Twin Gate Championship Match: YAMATO, Naruki Doi vs. Masato Yoshino, T-Hawk
-Open the Triangle Gate Championship Match: CIMA, Don Fujii, Gamma vs. Jimmy Susumu, Jimmy Kness J.K.S., Ryo “Jimmy” Saito
-Open the Dream Gate Championship Match: Shingo Takagi vs. Masaaki Mochizuki
10/13/2015 Tochigi, Tochigi-ken Sougyou Bunka Center – 600 Attendance
0. Kotoka (3:57 Inside Cradle) Draztick Boy
1. Masato Yoshino⭕, Akira Tozawa (11:57 Sol Naciente) BxB Hulk❌, Flamita
2. Naoki Tanizaki (9:20 Implant) Kzy
3. YAMATO⭕, Mondai Ryu (13:33 Frankensteiner of the Almighty) Don Fujii❌, T-Hawk
4. Masaaki Mochizuki, Dragon Kid⭕ (14:43 Bible) Naruki Doi❌, Shingo Takagi
5. Ryo “Jimmy” Saito⭕, Jimmy Susumu, Jimmy Kness J.K.S. (18:02 SaiRyo Rocket) CIMA, Gamma, Eita❌
10/12/2015 Niigata, Aore Nagaoka – 850 Attendance
0. Eita (5:00 Time Limit Draw) Takehiro Yamamura
1. Dragon Kid, Flamita⭕ (12:43 Flam Fly) CIMA, Draztick Boy❌
2. Naruki Doi (10:24 Bakatare Sliding Kick) Kzy
3. YAMATO⭕, Kotoka (14:47 Vertical Drop Brianbuster) Gamma, Kaito Ishida❌
4. BxB Hulk, Masaaki Mochizuki⭕ (15:35 Twister) Shingo Takagi, Naoki Tanizaki❌
5. Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa⭕, T-Hawk (18:43 Dead-Lift German Suplex Hold) Ryo “Jimmy” Saito❌, Jimmy Susumu, Jimmy Kness J.K.S.
10/11/2015 Iwate, Ichinoseki Ai Dome ~YAMATO Homecoming~ – 1200 Attendance
0. Takehiro Yamamura (5:00 Time Limit Draw) Kaito Ishida
1. Ryo “Jimmy” Saito⭕, Jimmy Kness J.K.S. (12:54 SaiRyo Rocket) Masato Yoshino, Draztick Boy❌
2. Jimmy Susumu (12:55 Inside Cradle) Eita
3. Naruki Doi, Kotoka⭕ (14:11 Schoolboy) CIMA, Gamma❌
4. Akira Tozawa, T-Hawk⭕ (13:24 Night Ride) Masaaki Mochizuki, Dragon Kid❌
5. YAMATO⭕, Shingo Takagi, Naoki Tanizaki (20:11 Galleria) BxB Hulk, Kzy❌, Flamita
VERZERK open the show with a quick intro. Doi was impressed by the energy in the building tonight. This wasn’t a normal house show. That’s because the Hero of Ichinoseki was back after a one year absence.
YAMATO greeted his hometown fans. Even in bad weather they came to see him in great numbers. He promised to put on a show in the main event.
CIMA protested the Osaka06 loss, as it was totally due to a Doi powder attack. Referee Yagi had to have seen it. He knew this was enemy territory due to being the YAMATO homecoming show. Still, this couldn’t stand. He demanded a Gamma vs. Kotoka singles match. Gamma won the unofficial restart in seconds with an Axe Bomber.
YAMATO celebrated his big win while fans chanted his name. He talked about fighting all over the country but always looking forward to coming home. Next year is his 10th anniversary so he wants his trip home to be the biggest and most explosive to date. He encouraged everyone to bring three friends along with them next year.
10/10/2015 Yamagata, Hills Sunpia Yamagata ~Ryo “Jimmy” Saito Homecoming~ – 1100 Attendance
0. Draztick Boy (4:28 Constanza) Kaito Ishida
1. BxB Hulk, Flamita⭕ (13:18 Flam Fly) CIMA, Eita❌
2. Akira Tozawa (9:51 Dead Lift German Suplex Hold) Kzy
3. Naruki Doi⭕, Naoki Tanizaki (10:40 Bakatare Sliding Kick( Gamma, Takehiro Yamamura❌
4. Masaaki Mochizuki, Dragon Kid⭕ (13:56 Bible) Masato Yoshino, T-Hawk❌
5. Ryo “Jimmy” Saito⭕, Jimmy Susumu, Jimmy Kness J.K.S. (20:14 SaiRyo Rocket) YAMATO, Shingo Takagi, Kotoka❌
Saito closed out the show. He thanked his hometown fans for coming out. He yelled at Doi for trying to provoke his older brother, who was in attendance with the rest of the Saito clan. Saito talked about recognizing nearly 80% of the people in the arena today. He was happy to receive support from so many friends.
10/08/2015 Tokyo, Korakuen Hall – 1850 Attendance
0. El Lindaman⭕, Yosuke♡Santa Maria (4:44 Locomotion German Suplex Hold) Super Shisa❌, Shachhoko BOY
1. Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa, T-Hawk⭕ (14:21 Night Ride) Dragon Kid, Kzy❌, Flamita
2. Jimmy Kanda⭕, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!! (8:17 Diving Elbow Drop) Eita, Draztick Boy❌
3. Jimmy Susumu⭕, Kaito Ishida (12:16 Jumbo no Kachi!) Ryo “Jimmy” Saito, Takehiro Yamamura❌
4. YAMATO⭕, Naruki Doi, Mondai Ryu (18:17 Galleria) BxB Hulk❌, Masaaki Mochizuki, Big R Shimizu
5. Jimmy Kness J.K.S. (14:45 Hikari no Wa) Mr. Quu Quu Tanizaki Naoki Toyonaka Dolphin
6. Open the Triangle Gate Championship Match: CIMA, Gamma, Don Fujii⭕ (20:09 Gedo Clutch) Shingo Takagi❌, Cyber Kong, Kotoka
Tozawa fell from the post during his customary ring entrance. Yoshino teased him a bit, and they shared some banter. Tozawa blamed the whole thing on his new ring costume being 3cm shorter than his older costume. Yoshino wasn’t buying that, but he quickly changed subjects to T-Hawk. He asked the new ME member to address the fans. T-Hawk introduced himself as the newest member of MONSTER EXPRESS and told the fans to enjoy themselves tonight.
DiaHEARTS came out at this point. DK talked about Flamita joining them. He also teased Tozawa for his tumble. Yoshino countered by reminding DK that he had to miss two weeks of matches after hurting himself during his ring entrance. DK was furious and demanded the match started.
VERZERK attacked Eita after his match. Doi lamented yet another boring, useless Eita match. He introduced VERZERK & their concept of berzerk fighters to the Tokyo fans. He passed the microphone to the most berzerk of all, Kotoka. Blehhhhzerk was going to take the Triangle Gate in the main event and thus control all the blehhhhhhlts in the company. Blehhhhhhh!
Hulk appeared to reinjure his troublesome shoulder in the latter stage of the VERZERK vs. DH tag. Backstage Doi said it wasn’t an accident. It was pretty awesome, actually. YAMATO hoped DK & Flamita were watching their domination tonight. That is what is waiting for them next weekend in the Twin Gate match.
Mochizuki only spoke briefly about Hulk. He knows Hulk is like him in that he will soldier through injuries. If this ends up being serious he will try and talk him into taking time off. Hulk had no comment.
Horiguchi asked Tanizaki if today’s’ match helped him put the recent troubles with the Jimmyz behind him. He was a pro wrestler, and this is how they settle things. He had a great match with Kness today. Let that wash away his troubles. Tanizaki refused. Everyone was so quick to accept Kness into the unit. Well. Either Kness goes or he goes. Kagetoras’ music hit. He appeared on crutches (and with a large beard) to talk some sense into Tanizaki. He as still going to be out for some time while he rehabs his knee. He wants to return to the Jimmyz, but not this Jimmyz. He asked Tanizaki to reconcile with them, for his sake and for the sake of the Jimmyz. It appeared to be successful. Tanizaki apologized for his recent behavior. When he gets mad about something he does really stupid things. From here on, the Jimmyz would move forward with 7 members. Handshakes and hugs were shared, followed by the first ever 7 man Jimmyz Train.
The peace was short lived. Tanizaki attacked Kagetora from behind, giving him the Implant. VERZERK came out joined the attack. As was now evident, Tanizaki was introduced as the newest berserk fighter, Naoki Tanizaki of VERZERK. Mr. Quu Quu Toyonaka Dolphin was done. He was once again the out of control Naoki Tanizaki. He stripped off his Jimmyz colours, then donned the VERZERK colours. Kotoka demanded the champions come out for the main event. They hit the ring and the match immediately started.
Punch Tominaga interfered in the late stages of the match to attack Takagi. He Osaka06 joined in on a 3 way PT Kick that allowed Fujii to score the pin. VERZERK attacked him, but Eita made the save. He was joined by El Lindaman, Ishida, & Yamamura. Lindaman demolished Mondai Ryu with the Locomotion Germans then a kata-ha-jime. Eita announced that along with PT they were making a new unit for the sake of destroying VERZERK. He asked CIMA to join forces with them. CIMA was flabbergasted at first, but he quickly warmed up to the idea. PT was real fucking cool today. Lindaman was doing his thing. Ishida & Yamamura were already ready to hit the front lines. Yeah. It had been a long time since he had a hand in creating a new unit. He was in. So was Gamma, and so was Fujii….
Fujii apologized. He had some other plans. He talked about the events in Hakata this past weekend. He really hated VERZERK, but he knew some others who hated them even more. He called out the JIMMYZ. He asked them to join him for an all out war with VERZERK. But it would not be the Jimmyz. He talked about the tag league and the Fujii Heya team. Saito mentioned that he did only wear that costume 5 times. Fujii Heya would enter the ring one more time. But this time, all the Jimmyz would wear sumo style costumes. They wouldn’t be the Jimmyz. They would be the Sumoz. All were given Sumo styled names. Both sides agreed to all out war in the November Korakuen. Doi pointed out that there were 7 members of VERZERK, but only 6 Sumoz. Saito asked the new unit if he could borrow PT for one night.
GM Yagi announced the rules. It will be under best 2 out of 3 rules. The first match will be a singles match. The second will be a regular tag team match. The third and final one will be an 8 man tag.
Takagi promised to force Tominaga back into indentured servitude. VERZERK left.
Saito had one more thing, regarding PT. His hairline is pretty similar to Horiguchis’. Kagetora is out for awhile. It was decided that for his Sumoz stint, PT will be called Sumo Hagetora.
The Jimmyz & the new unit had some playful banter to close things out. CIMA talked about their formation being totally upstaged by the Jimmyz. Everyone was very impressed with Lindamans’ cape so CIMA mused that the everyone in the unit should wear one. Horiguchi asked them to join in on a Jimmyz Train to close things out. CIMA suggested that since there were 13 of them they should have one person ride on someone elses shoulders and do a 2 story Jimmyz Train. That is exactly what they did.
11/06/2015 Tokyo, Korakuen Hall
-Sumoz vs. VERZERK All Out War-
Sumoz: Sumo Fujii, Ryo “Sumo” Saito, Sumo Kanda, Sumo Susumu, Genki Horiguchi S.U.M.Oooo!, Sumo Kness S.K.S., Sumo Hagetora
VERZERK: YAMATO, Naruki Doi, Shingo Takagi, Naoki Tanizaki, Cyber Kong, Mondai Ryu, Kotoka
*There will be 3 matches. A singles match, a tag team match, & an 8 man tag team match
10/04/2015 Fukuoka, Hakata Star Lanes – 1800 Attendance
0. El Lindaman⭕, Kaito Ishida (8:00 Locomotion German Suplex Hold) Shachihoko BOY, Punch Tominaga❌
1. Mondai Ryu, Kotoka⭕ (11:07 Caldera) Gamma, Takehiro Yamamura❌
2. Dragon Kid, Big R Shimizu⭕, Flamita (13:01 Shot-put Slam) Jimmy Kanda, Mr. Quu Quu Tanizaki Naoki Toyonaka Dolphin, Draztick Boy❌
3. Ryo “Jimmy” Saito⭕, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!! (15:21 SaiRyo Rocket) CIMA, Eita❌
4. Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa, T-Hawk⭕ (15:53 Night Ride) BxB Hulk, Masaaki Mochizuki, Kzy❌
5. Open the Twin Gate Championship Match: Naruki Doi, YAMATO⭕ (21:24 Galleria) Jimmy Susumu, Jimmy Kness J.K.S.❌
6. Open the Dream Gate Championship Match: Shingo Takagi (24:39 Pumping Bomber) Don Fujii
The contract signing for the Dream Gate title match was held at the top of the show.
Fujii told him his time limit had elapsed. Takagi kept calling him a 45-year-old piece of trash. Maybe that is true. But today he feels like he is 20 again. His fbig fat waist was going to have a title belt around it at the end of the day. Then he would go downtown and drink all the delicious sake he could find.
Takagi hurled insults and abusive language at him. So what if he feels like he is 20? He’s trash. DRAGON GATE is the cutting edge of high level pro wrestling. Broken down 45 year olds like Don Fujii weren’t welcome. They were embarrassing.
VerzerK took over the ring after their entrance for the opener. Doi said that even though this was their first time in Hakata as a unit, they were already the top unit in the company. He talked about their various title defenses today. For whatever reason, Takagi had to defend against Don Fujii of all people. Easy enough. As for himself & YAMATO, they were stuck fighting K-neSuka again. Again! It didn’t matter. They were the top team and everyone else was a distant second. Now, it was time for the opener and the epitome of the Verzerk name, Kotoka. Kotoka went on his usual tirade. BlehhhhhhzerK were the strongest unit and he was the strongest fighter in DG. If Gamma and that greenhorn Yamamura had any balls whatsoever they would get in the ring and accept their thrashing. Blehhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Before their match, Dia HEARTS talked a bit. DK recovered from knee injury in time for this important show in Hakata. While teaming with Flamita in the tag league, he thought it would be a good fit to bring him into DH full time. He knows Flamita doesn’t understand any Japanese, so he asked the fans to indulge him while he spoke Spanish. “Yo soy Dragon Kid. Eres tú Flamita?” He said they would be very happy if he would consider joining them.
Big said, in broken English: “HEY FLAMITA. ME NAME IS BIG R SHIMIZU. HAVE A NICE DAY.”. He talked this over with Mochizuki and everyone was in agreement. Flamita was welcome if he wanted to join. Flamita accepted, and is now a member of Dia HEARTS.
During the match, Tanizaki & Kanda once again repeatedly hit each other by accident. This lead to them brawling away from the ring, leaving Draztick Boy easy prey for Mr. Big.
DK＆ Flamita came out after the Twin Gate match. Doi wanted to know why this thrown together, mishmash team was here. Thrown together? Didn’t he see that Flamita has joined DH. Doi said it was news to him. Who cares? DK chastised him for not watching the other matches. Doi was beginning to grow irritated so he asked him what he wanted. DK wanted a Twin Gate title match. He told Doi to accept. Doi was bemused. He figured DK would hurt himself doing his ring entrance again and need to take time off. That wasn’t befitting of a Twin Gate champion. He should just retire instead. DK explained the situation in Spanish to Flamita. Doi reiterated that DK had reached his limits as a wrestler and should just retire. But, he was a fair man. If Flamita could make the challenge in Japanese then he would accept. Flamita responded with a perfect challenge in the local Hakataben dialect. Doi was flustered and demanded to know who taught him that. But, he lived up to his word. He doesn’t run from a challenge. The challenge was accepted. Doi promised payback for losing to them in the tag league.
Takagi celebrated his win. No one should be surprised, after all. Fujii fought well. For an old man. But he should accept that this was reality now. He didn’t want to hear any talk of fighting for the Dream Gate come from his mouth again. Go off and start the Don Fujii Final Countdown to his retirement. VerzerK were fair. They would show up at his farewell match with flowers. He provoked CIMA & Gamma. What he was saying applied to them too. CIMA went after Takagi but was taken out by all of VerzerK. Mochizuki dashed to the ring to make the save.
Takagi told him this had nothing to do with him. Yeah. He was a Dia HEARTS members. But he was also the senior member of the roster. He wasn’t going to put up with Takagi talking all this bullshit about veterans. To reject veterans and their accomplishments is to reject DRAGON GATE history. Takagi told him he was right about one thing. He certainly was senior. Sorry old man, times have changed. He if he wanted to interfere in this altering of generations, Takagi will use brute force to eliminate him. They began fighting. PT intervened and…..gave Takagi a PT Kick to a thunderous ovation!
A person’s life wasn’t a plaything. He was done being his slave. He always said he would never forgive Takagi for what he did to him in the past. That hasn’t changed, and it now extends to all his friends in VerzerK. Takagi crushed him with a Pumping Bomber. If PT wanted to go back to his old life that was fine. It was no big loss. DoiYAMA retained today, he retained. VerzerK have been together for a month and they rule DG. He left things to Kotoka. To celebrate VerzerK winning all their matches today, he had a special closing peech planned. 1-2-3-Blehhhhhhhhhhhhh! He asked the fans to join in, but on 3 he received a kick from Mochizuki. VerzerK departed.
After checking in on Fujii, CIMA told PT this is probably the best thing he has even done. Why did he do it? PT replied that he was done being a slave. He would find his own path, as Punch Tominaga. He warned CIMA, Gamma, & Fujii to stay out of his way. He left.
The veterans & DH members closed things out with the usual speech.
09/29/2015 Ishikawa, Nanao Shiroyama Gymnasium – 450 Attendance
0. U-T (5:00 Time Limit Draw) El Lindaman
1. Flamita⭕, Draztick Boy (9:55 Flam Fly) Shingo Takagi, Punch Tominaga❌
2. CIMA (0:13 Thrust Kick) Yosuke♡Santa Maria
2. CIMA (7:28 Mexican Stretch) Yosuke♡Santa Maria
3. YAMATO, Naruki Doi⭕ (11:09 Bakatare Sliding Kick) Jimmy Susumu, Jimmy Kanda❌
4. Ryo “Jimmy” Saito⭕, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!! (17:50 SaiRyo Rocket) Masato Yoshino, “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa❌
5. Akira Tozawa⭕, T-Hawk, Shachihoko BOY (16:53 High-Speed German Suplex Hold) BxB Hulk, Big R Shimizu, Kzy❌
Dragon Kid was pulled from the show due to lingering leg problems. He was examined by a doctor today and his status will be updated soon.
- My Tweets