02/28/2016 Hyogo, Himeji Minato Dome – 800 Attendance
1. Jimmy Susumu⭕, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!, Jimmy Kanda (17:05 Yokosuka Cutter) Dragon Kid, Kzy❌, Yosuke♡Santa Maria
2. Masaaki Mochizuki (0:59 Running Middle Kick) “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa
2b. Masaaki Mochizuki (9:21 Pinned After Failed Chair Attack) “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa
3. Shingo Takagi⭕, Naruki Doi (13:47 Pumping Bomber) Takehiro Yamamura❌, Kaito Ishida
4. Masato Yoshino⭕, T-Hawk (16:51 Lightning Spiral) YAMATO, Kotoka❌
5. Akira Tozawa⭕, Shachihoko BOY, Big R Shimizu (22:44 High-Speed German Suplex Hold) CIMA, Eita, Punch Tominaga❌
02/28/2016 Hyogo, Himeji Minato Dome – 800 Attendance
02/27/2016 Kyoto, KBS Hall – 850 Attendance
1. Masaaki Mochizuki⭕, Dragon Kid, Yosuke♡Santa Maria (15:06 Twister) CIMA, Takehiro Yamamura, Kaito Ishida❌
2. Don Fujii (7:32 Top Rope Chokeslam) El Lindaman
3. Ryo “Jimmy” Saito (14:46 SaiRyo Rocket) Yosuke♡Sata Maria
4. Eita⭕, Punch Tominaga (14:57 Numero Uno) Masato Yoshino, Kzy❌
5. Shingo Takagi, Naoki Tanizaki⭕ (16:03 Implant) Jimmy Susumu, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!❌
6. Naruki Doi, YAMATO, Cyber Kong⭕ (21:43 Cyber Bomb) Akira Tozawa, T-Hawk❌, Big R Shimizu
Yamamura provoked Mochizuki and insulted him for being old. He was, what, 46? Next time in Kyoto he and Ishida could fight Mochizuki in a handicap match their combined age would still be lower than his old ass. Since the difference was six years, Mochizuki suggested they add the kid they pull from the crowd to ring the opening bell. CIMA mentioned his lovely daughter just turned six, so she could join to make it 3-1. Everyone liked this idea and demanded GM Yagi make the match. He agreed to take it under advisement.
Eita called out Dragon Kid. He asked him to reconsider his stance and take him on as a pupil. DK declined. So much so that he demanded the music for the next match play to end the segment and force everyone from the ring.
Doi taunted T-Hawk & Shimizu. Were they for real? They have a title match next week. One that Doi & YAMATO didn’t even really want to give to them. Yet here they are losing matches. Maybe their 10th defense wouldn’t be so special after all…
Cyber proudly boasted that his Cyber Bomb was the most powerful hold in all of pro wrestling. MONSTER EXPRESS just weren’t on his level because Cyber Kong is REAL MONSTER. Himself, Doi, & YAMATO are the strongest trio. No one can beat them.
Shimizu admitted that he….er…his ally T-Hawk lost today. That wouldn’t happen in Osaka. They would be taking the titles. Tozawa warned him that you can say anything, it is actions that prove how good you are.
02/25/2016 Hyogo, Kobe Sambo Hall – 1100 Attendance
0. Kaito Ishida (5:00 Time Limit Draw) Punch Tominaga
1. Naruki Doi⭕, Kotoka (9:44 Bakatare Sliding Kick) Dragon Kid, Yosuke♡Santa Maria❌
2. Cyber Kong (9:15 Pineapple Bomber) Takehiro Yamamura
3. Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!, Jimmy Kanda⭕ (8:46 Ryu’s) Naoki Tanizaki, Mondai Ryu❌
4. T-Hawk, Big R Shimizu⭕ (14:20 Shot-put Slam) Masaaki Mochizuki❌, Don Fujii
5. Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa, Kzy⭕ (17:32 Skayde Schoolboy) CIMA, Gamma, Eita❌
6. Jimmy Susumu, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito⭕ (22:04 Messenger) Shingo Takagi❌, YAMATO
Maria greeted the fans to start the show. She talked about the upcoming Brave Gate title match she had with that Kotoka guy. She won’t lose to the likes of him, and hopes the fans will cheer for her. On to more important matters. She has kissed many good looking wrestlers, but there is one pair of lips that has eluded her. Naruki Doi. She would try and change that today, and hopes the fans will cheer for her.
She was close to achieving that goal in the closing stretch of the match, but Kotoka came up from behind her and once again stripped her top off. This allowed Doi to deliver the Bakatare Sliding Kick to win.
Kotoka wondered why she was so focused on Doi when she had a title match with him coming up. It doesn’t matter. He was going to win in 5 minutes anyway. Then Maria would have to wrestle topless forever. Maria was flustered and ashamed, demanding her top back. Kotoka will need 5 minutes to win? Too bad. He was going to be beaten in 10 seconds.
Horiguchi introduced the new Dream Gate champion to the Kobe fans. It was a hard and vicious fight, but he was able to end his 10 year Dream Gate drought. This was in no small part due to the support of the fans, so he thanked them for that. He talked about the upcoming rematch with Takagi in Osaka and the stipulation of Takagi having to leave Verserk if he loses. Takagi had blamed the loss on YAMATO hitting him with powder, leading to a dispute between them. Today they had to team together against RyoSuka. This would be a sure win for the Jimmyz. So would the next match, giving them two wins over Verserk today.
Tanizaki wore a Mondai Ryu style costume & mask and was introduced as Mondaizaki for the match.
Shimizu & T-Hawk celebrated their big win. Since it was over a former Twin Gate champion team that sure seemed like it fit the qualifications they needed. They called out Doi & YAMATO. Doi was still hesitant. However, they promised to defend the titles in Osaka. Not just that, but it was a special defense. It was going to be #10. Shimizu & T-Hawk would have to kill them to take the titles from them. They can have their title shot.
Mochizuki had some words for Shimizu. He got to watch him grow up from Ryotsu Shimizu to the Big R Shimizu he was today. This was his first time fighting him. It was also his first time feeling the Shot-put Slam. With that move, he can beat anyone. They beat MochiFujii today. They can beat DoiYAMA in Osaka and take the Twin Gate. Shimizu missed the point entirely and wondered if that was all Mochizuki wanted to say. Mochizuki had to speak clearer. He was giving him words of encouragement. Shimizu said that since Mochizuki was the one who helped him become who he is now, so he hoped Mochizuki would watch the Twin Gate title match. Mochizuki said that both he & Fujii would be there to see it.
Fujii also had something to say. Since the Sumoz were going to be descending on Osaka, he wanted to send a team after the Triangle Gate.
Yoshino was pleased with what he saw out of teaming with Kzy today. Their teamwork was excellent, everyone got along well. Kzys’ former stablemate was doing well in MONSTER EXPRESS. He also looked good in his new orange ring gear. This was good a place as any to ask. He invited Kzy to join MONSTER EXPRESS. Kzy thanked him for the offer. To be honest, he was so focused on the upcoming match with Verserk that he hadn’t given any thought to potential unit membership. For now, he wanted to just fight as a one-man Dia HEARTS. He would think about it, and give Yoshino an answer in Korakuen. Yoshino was fine with this, and would be waiting for his response.
This time around it was a Doi box attack that caused Takagi to lose. He lashed out again. Did Doi even look before swinging? Was he just following directions from YAMATO? YAMATO said that while he was indeed at fault in Hakata, he didn’t do a damn thing today. Doi sided with him. Sure, Doi was off with his aim. His fault there. But it was his fault that Takagi got pinned. That is how him. He should stop blaming others when he loses. Takagi lamented what things have come to. Maybe he should just not have anyone second him. He would beat Susumu by himself and put an end to all this. Doi told him if that is what he wanted, he could have it. Just remember, if he loses he is out of Verserk forever. Good luck. The rest of Verserk left.
Takagi turned his attention to Susumu. He better be focused, because there would be no misses next time. No flukes. No miracles. He needed that title belt more than any words could say. Susumu better be prepared.
Susumu was taken aback by the developments within Verserk. The Jimmyz were sure fine. Maybe it was because of that friendship bullshit Takagi claims to hate so much. He was already prepared to experience no miracles in Osaka. He wouldn’t need them. He would just win the match and defend HIS title.
02/21/2016 Hiroshima, Onomichi Town Hall – 500 Attendance
1. Jimmy Susumu⭕, Shachihoko Machine (13:11 Jumbo no Kachi!) U-T, Kaito Ishida❌
2. Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!, Jimmy Kanda⭕ (13:43 Diving Elbow Drop) Punch Tominaga❌, El Lindaman
3. Dragon Kid⭕, Jimmy Kness J.K.S. (10:19 Bible) Gamma, Eita❌
4. Masaaki Mochizuki, Big R Shimizu⭕ (16:47 Shot-put Slam) Shingo Takagi, Kotoka❌
5. Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa⭕, Shachihoko BOY (16:41 Dead-lift German Suplex Hold) Naruki Doi, YAMATO, Mondai Ryu❌
Ryo Saito had to cancel off at the last minute due to an undisclosed injury. He was replaced by Shachihoko Machine in the opener
02/20/2016 Toyama, Toyama Western Athletic Center – 650 Attendance
1. Naruki Doi⭕, Kotoka (15:18 Bakatare Sliding Kick) Dragon Kid, El Lindaman❌
2. YAMATO⭕, Mondai Ryu (13:44 Galleria) Punch Tominaga, Kaito Ishida❌
3. Jimmy Kanda⭕, Jimmy Kness J.K.S. (12:50 Ryu’s) Masato Yoshino, U-T❌
4. Akira Tozawa, Big R Shimizu⭕ (14:04 Shot-put Slam) Gamma, Eita❌
5. Jimmy Susumu⭕, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito (16:33 Jumbo no Kachi!) Shingo Takagi, Cyber Kong, Naoki Tanizaki❌
T-Hawk is suffering from a case of influenza, so he has been pulled from cards for the weekend.
02/15/2016 Fukuoka, Kokurakita Gym – 550 Attendance
1. Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa, T-Hawk⭕ (14:04 Night Ride) Gamma, El Lindaman❌, Eita
2. Naruki Doi (11:21 Bakatare Sliding Kick) U-T
3. Kzy, Big R Shimizu⭕ (13:31 Shot-put Slam) CIMA, Punch Tominaga❌
4. Ryo “Jimmy” Saito⭕, Jimmy Kness J.K.S. (15:26 SaiRyo Rocket) Masaaki Mochizuki, Dragon Kid❌
5. Jimmy Susumu⭕, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!, Jimmy Kanda (17:56 Jumbo no Kachi!) YAMATO, Shingo Takagi, Naoki Tanizaki❌
02/14/2016 Fukuoka, Hakata Star Lanes – 1800 Attendance
0. Kaito Ishida (5:00 Time Limit Draw) U-T
1. Jimmy Kness J.K.S., Ryo “Jimmy” Saito, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!. Jimmy Kanda (10:30 SaiRyo Rocket) Gamma, Punch Tominaga, El Lindaman, Takehiro Yamamura❌
2. Masaaki Mochizuki, Yosuke♡Santa Maria⭕ (9:14 Neraiuchi♡) Naoki Tanizaki❌, Mondai Ryu
3. Don Fujii, Dragon Kid⭕ (13:03 Bible) CIMA, Eita❌
4. T-Hawk (12:33 Night Ride) Big R Shimizu
5. Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa⭕, Kzy (19:44 High-speed German Suplex Hold) Naruki Doi, YAMATO, Kotoka❌
6. Open the Dream Gate Championship Match: Jimmy Susumu (29:40 Jumbo no Kachi!gatame) Shingo Takagi
*Takagi fails in his 4th Defense, Susumu becomes the 23rd Champion
The contract signing for the Dream Gate match was held at the open of the show. Susumu said he has been training and preparing hard for this day ever since it was set back in Fukuoka. He vowed to end his 10 year Dream Gate drought and take the title today.
As Takagi had previously stated in Fukuoka, 2016 would be the year he exerts full dominance. Now is the time for his first defense of 2016. Susumu. Susumu. Susumu. He’s been giving Susumu such savage beatings in their prelude matches that a win over someone in as bad shape as he must be in won’t even taste particularly sweet. Ironically. Susumu is 38, the same age as CIMA was in Fukuoka. He will leave him looking up at the lights just like CIMA. His reality is severe, but it is reality. That’s all.
Maria wished everyone a Happy Valentines Day. Has everyone given chocolate to their special someone? She has some chocolate ready for a particular guy. She gave it to Mochizuki. She also had a kiss for him, but he only gets that when they win~♡. Mochizuki said that if they lose, they lose. No big deal…
She went to make good on the promise after the match but was attacked by Kotoka. He went as far as to strip her of her bra. Gross. This is what Mochizuki was reduced to now that Dia HEARTS was done? Teaming with a tranny. Maria sure seemed to be on a roll. Well. It doesn’t matter how many wins she racks up. She has no unit. No titles. No testicles. Since everyone was so scared of him, no one had stepped forward recently to challenge for the Brave Gate. So today he was challenging her to fight for it. Was she brave enough? Manly(?) enough? Maria accepted but noted that you really didn’t need to be very manly to beat someone like Kotoka. Fine, it was decided. But Kotoka added the stipulation that if he won, Maria would have to fight topless from then on.
Eita expressed his frustration after losing to DK. Within OG Yamamura & Ishida had CIMA, while PT had Gamma. Himself & Lindaman were mentorless. Eita asked DK to teach him his fighting style. DK was taken aback. He admitted he really wasn’t all that interested in Eita or anything. Eita struggled and learned in Mexico. He should show more of the Lucha stylings he learned there. He declined to teach him. Surprsingly, Fujii volunteered to mentor El Lindaman. Lindaman said he greatly greatly respected Mr. Don Fujii, but he had to decline. He wanted to break through on his own. Fujii indicated that he was now all in on the idea and maybe would try again.
T-Hawk told Big R they were now even after Big got the win over him in back in Osaka. Although he initially thought they should be on opposite sides to create an exciting rivalry for the future, he has changed his mind. With Dia HEARTS gone, Shimizu was certainly feeling down. T-Hawk understands that feeling very well. He doesn’t want to see Shimizu fall behind because of it. Now wasn’t the time to try and create a feud between the two. He invited Big R to MONSTER EXPRESS so they could dominate together. Shimizu accepted. Together they would be unstoppable. He was looking forward to talking business with Yoshino & Tozawa. T-Hawk wasn’t sure what he meant by the last bit, but he was happy. He said that now it was time for them to find a target.
That target ended up being DoiYAMA. T-Hawk challenged them to a Twin Gate title match. Doi was floored at the audacity of this guy. DoiYAMA were the greatest Twin Gate champion team of all time. They have 9 defenses. They wouldn’t even consider the challenge from a team that doesn’t even have a win to their name. YAMATO knew that Big R was not a smart man, so he was going to break it down for him into really easy terms that even someone like him could understand. They have defended the Twin Gate 9 times. 9 teams up, 9 teams down. 9 teams that earned their title matches by winning. Shimizu & T-Hawk haven’t beaten anyone. That means “No, you can not have a title match”. Get the qualifications and you can have your match. Shimizu still didn’t really understand the particulars but they would definitely win the match, prompting large laughter from all. T-Hawk said they would get the qualifications and challenge them again. The champions wouldn’t be able to run then.
Takagi was in a rage after losing, lashing out at everyone and everything. What the hell was that? He didn’t agree to that result. How could Susumu? Susumu told him it was something called a “3v count”. No. Unacceptable. Takagi was perfect during the match. He controlled 99%. Was Susumu really happy to win after that? Susumu told him to get to the point. Takagi reiterated that he was perfect. Everything connected. There was only one miss and that was a misaimed salt attack from YAMATO. Seriously, what was that about? You can’t do that in a Dream Gate title match and just say “Sorry man”. Susumu said he was the winner. Period. Did he have anything else to say? Yes, he did. He wanted a rematch. He accepted Susumu’s’ challenge so Susumu HAD to accept his. Susumu said most of what Takagi was pretty full of shit with all this but he was now champion, and he is a man. He could have a rematch. But he wasn’t going it to give it to him for free. Takagi would have to put something on the line. Takagi agreed. He said that if he loses, YAMATO would be kicked out of VERSERK. It was his fault that they are in this situation now anyway. Susumu called him out for such a bullshit stipulation. He wants the belt, he can put his own membership on the line. Takagi agreed because he was going to win anyway so there was no real risk/ Ssumu wouldn’t be able to pull another miracle out of his ass. If he loses, Shingo Takagi is out of VERSERK. He warned YAMATO to be on point if he is going to second him for that match. YAMATO finally spoke up here. Takagi may have started wrestling before him, but he is younger than him. Takagi should be a little more respectful when addressing him. Sure, he’ll second him in the rematch. But nothing will be leaving his hand. Enjoy the fair fight. YAMATO & Doi left together. Takagi gave Susumu some backhanded praise but reiterated that lightning would not strike twice. Takagi left.
Susumu thanked the fans from the bottom of his heart for their support today. It has been 10 long years since he was last champion. There were a lot of kids in the venue today. When he was a kid, all he dreamed of was being a pro wrestler. He is a 38-year-old man now. But he is an old man that will, after 10 years, have his name written on the top prize in the company. He didn’t do it alone. This year is the 5th year of activity for the Jimmyz. Even though this was a singles match, he was fighting together with them. Horiguchi led some more Susumu chants. The Jimmyz closed things out with the Jimmyz Train.
02/13/2016 Okayama, Wholesale Center Orange Hall – 650 Attendance
1. Jimmy Susumu, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito⭕, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!! (13:55 SaiRyo Rocket) Naruki Doi, Shingo Takagi, Mondai Ryu❌
2. YAMATO (10:43 Frankensteiner of the Almighty) Jimmy Kanda
3. Masato Yoshino, Yosuke♡Santa Maria⭕ (14:53 Neraiuchi♡) Kzy❌, Big R Shimizu
4. Masaaki Mochizuki⭕, Dragon Kid (13:39 Twister) El Lindaman, Kaito Ishida❌
5. Akira Tozawa⭕, T-Hawk, Shachihoko BOY (16:30 High-speed German Suplex Hold) Gamma, Eita, Punch Tominaga❌
CIMA is currently suffering from a lower back injury and was pulled from the show today.
02/11/2016 Aichi, Loisir Hotel Toyohashi – 700 Attendance
1. Jimmy Kness J.K.S., Ryo “Jimmy” Saito⭕, Jimmy Kanda (13:44 Double Cross) Gamma, El Lindaman, Kaito Ishida❌
2. Jimmy Susumu (11:52 Yokosuka Cutter) U-T
3. Naoki Tanizaki, Kotoka⭕ (14:50 Caldera) CIMA, Eita❌
4. Kzy, Big R Shimizu⭕ (15:45 Shot-put Slam) Dragon Kid, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!❌
5. Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa⭕, T-Hawk (17:28 Dead Lift German Suplex Hold) Naruki Doi, YAMATO, Mondai Ryu❌
02/07/2016 Aichi, Tsushima Bunka Hall – 700 Attendance
1. Masaaki Mochizuki, Dragon Kid, Yosuke♡Santa Maria⭕ (14:51 Neraiuchi♡) Masato Yoshino, T-Hawk, Shachihoko BOY❌
2. Akira Tozawa (9:17 HIMEI Cutback) Don Fujii
3. Kzy, Big R Shimizu⭕ (11:54 Shot-put Slam) El Lindaman, Kaito Ishida❌
4. Ryo “Jimmy” Saito⭕, Jimmy Kanda (12:29 Double Cross) CIMA, Takehiro Yamamura❌
5. Naruki Doi, YAMATO, Shingo Takagi vs. Jimmy Kness J.K.S., Jimmy Susumu, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!
02/06/2016 Shizuoka, Twin Messe Shizuoka – 600 Attendance
1. Naruki Doi, YAMATO⭕, Shingo Takagi (15:06 Galleria) CIMA, El Lindaman, Takehiro Yamamura❌
2. Masaaki Mochizuki (11:32 Twister) Shachihoko BOY
3. Don Fujii, Dragon Kid⭕ (13:07 Bible) Yosuke♡Santa Maria, Kaito Ishida❌
4. Kzy, Big R Shimizu⭕ (15:42 Shot-put Slam) Ryo “Jimmy” Saito, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!❌
5. Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa, T-Hawk⭕ (17:21 Night Ride) Jimmy Kness J.K.S., Jimmy Susumu, Jimmy Kanda❌
02/05/2016 Chiba, Chiba Port Arena ~ Jimmy Kanda Homecoming – 700 Attendance
1. Naruki Doi, YAMATO, Shingo Takagi⭕ (13:30 Pumping Bomber) CIMA, El Lindaman, Kaito Ishida❌
2. Shachihoko BOY (11:33 Referee Stop) Don Fujii
3. Ryo “Jimmy” Saito⭕, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!! (12:18 Double Cross) Gamma, Takehiro Yamamura❌
4. Kzy, Big R Shimizu⭕ (13:04 Shot-put Slam) Dragon Kid❌, Jimmy Kness J.K.S.
5. Masaaki Mochizuki, Jimmy Susumu⭕, Jimmy Kanda (14:57 Jumbo no Kachi!) Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa❌, T-Hawk
CIMA & OVER GENERATION opened the show for the customary First Gong Kids. This time around it ended up being the niece and nephew of hometown hero Kanda. CIMA also talked about it being 8 months since their last time in Chiba. Since it was also a Friday night this will be an 8 Month Friday Special. He will talk until 8PM, or maybe there will be 8 Stalker Ichikawa matches where he loses in 8 seconds.
Fujii injured his knee during match two, leading to the match being stopped.
After several M2K chants during the main event, Horiguchi attempted to get another one going after their win. Mochizuki put a stop to it, noting that the real M2K is booed, not cheered. He actually was going to wear his Yokosuka Jumper for the match but he couldn’t find it in time. He also looked for a t-shirt but only found a Final M2K version. After the horrible results yesterday, his plans for today were also thwarted. Sucks.
Speaking of yesterday, the YASSHI thing. Unbelievable. But, it inspired Horiguchi. He admitted that the M2K reunion here was all his doing because he also had an unbelievable plan. He put together this M2K reunion because today would be the return to the DG ring for none other than………..Chocoball KOBE!!!!!
Ok, maybe not. However, Horiguchi did think about having Mochizuki join the Jimmyz. Mochizuki declined, seeing as how he was one of the first ones to be hellbent on breaking them up all those years ago. He didn’t fit the Jimmyz mood, anyway.
After some more banter, Kanda thanked his hometown fans for coming out, and the show ended with the old M2K entrance theme G.W.D. playing.
02/03/2016 Saitama, Kasukabe Fureai Cube – 800 Attendance
1. CIMA⭕, Gamma, Kaito Ishida (15:08 Mexican Stretch) Masaaki Mochizuki, Yosuke♡Santa Maria, U-T❌
2. YAMATO (13:09 Galleria) Takehiro Yamamura
3. Masato Yoshino⭕, Don Fujii (13:12 Torbellino Crucifix) Ryo “Jimmy” Saito, Jimmy Kanda❌
4. Shingo Takagi⭕, Naruki Doi (13:34 Pumping Bomber) Jimmy Susumu, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!❌
5. Dragon Kid, Kzy, Big R Shimizu⭕ (15:38 Shot-put Slam) Akira Tozawa, T-Hawk, Shachihoko BOY❌
- My Tweets