12/28/2014 Fukuoka, Fukuoka Kokusai Center ~DRAGON GATE 15th Anniversary Year Final – THE FINAL GATE 2014~ – 7600 Attendance
1. Jimmy Kagetora⭕, Jimmy Kanda, Mr. Quu Quu Tanizaki Naoki Toyonaka Dolphin (9:57 Modified Michinoku Driver) Yuga Hayashi, “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa, “Mr. High Tension” Kotoka❌
2. Don Fujii⭕, Problem Dragon (8:07 Gedo Clutch) U-T❌, Yosuke♡Santa Maria
3. Open the Brave Gate Championship Match: Flamita (12:32 Disqualified for mask removal) Punch Tominaga
4. CIMA, K-ness, Gamma⭕ (18:12 Gamma Special) Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa, Shachihoko BOY❌
5. Open the Triangle Gate Championship Match: Masaaki Mochizuki, Dragon Kid, Big R Shimizu⭕ (19:21 Shot-put Slam) Ryo “Jimmy” Saito, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!, Jimmy Susumu❌
*Jimmyz fail in their 2nd Defense, Dia HEARTS become the 52nd champion team
6. Open the Twin Gate Championship Match: YAMATO⭕, Cyber Kong (25:54 Galleria) T-Hawk❌, Eita
*T&E fail in their 1st defense, YAMAKong become the 35th champion team
7. Open the Dream Gate Championship Match: BxB Hulk (35:04 First Flash) Shingo Takagi
Hulk & Takagi had the customary pre-main event interview after match two. Takagi said that the time for the decisive fight had arrived. This match wasn’t a “contemporaries clash” or even a part of the normal unit warfare. This was a fight for him as a pro wrestler and as a man. This was the 15th anniversary for DRAGON GATE, and his own 10th anniversary. He couldn’t think of a better way to close out such a milestone year. He asked the fans for their support in his quest to destroy BxB Hulk and take his title. Hulk talked about leaving Hokkaido 10 years ago. It was a long road, but he finally captured the Dream Gate title. There was one item left on his wishlist, to defeat Shingo Takagi. He asked the fans to lend him their strength to help him accomplish it.
Flamita refused to accept the Brave Gate title belt after the DQ. He threw it down, and stormed off by himself. The rest of the Millenials were baffled by this sudden act. It was clear that PT considered this result to be a victory.
YAMATO boasted to the Fukuoka fans after his title win. He quickly changed the subject to Osaka06. YAMAKong had all of MB seconding them, but CIMA & Gamma were conspicuous by their absence. He asked K-ness about their status. K-ness said it was a bit difficult to control them, but he was working on it. Osaka06s’ theme hit, bringing them out. After a brief stare down, they exchanged handshakes with YAMATO & Kong! CIMA said they had no intention of going against the fate that the darts decided. In fact, they were quite enjoying themselves. At Korakuen, they refused the handshake. But after seeing YAMAKong take the titles today, their doubts were eased. They were ready to fight alongside them. CIMA went on to say that with Doi out, YAMATO was clearly the top member of the unit. He asked YAMAKong to lend him their power for the sake of demolishing the Millenials. They were happy to oblige, assaulting the Millenials and tossing them from the ring. YAMATO said with the former Veteran Zombies firmly on board, the new MAD BLANKEY was going full speed ahead. He brought up the 5 vs. 5 match scheduled for the January Korakuen. Flamita walked out on them earlier, and now he was nowhere to be found at ringside during an important match. Maybe the Millenials wouldn’t even have 5 members to fight. He said in 2015, the newborn MAD BLANKEY would continue to rule the ring.
Takagi was silent in the post match, He quietly passed his challenger key to Hulk, then departed. Hulk told him that the difference in skill between them was as close as it has ever been. He knew they would fight again, and he would be ready for it. He thanked the Fukuoka fans for their support, as it was a great source of power for him. He was in an intense amount of pain due to an apparent shoulder injury, so the other DH members chipped in on the closing speech. Shimizu said that winning his first title brought him another step closer to becoming the most powerful fighter. Mochizuki said he would continue to fight hard as he turns 45 in the coming year. He almost mentioned that he still wanted to add one more member to DH. Hulk thanked the fans for their support in 2014, and promised 2015 would be even more exciting.
12/23/2014 Aichi, Tsushima Bunka Hall – 700 Attendance
1. Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa⭕ (13:54 Dead Lift German Suplex Hold) Ryo “Jimmy” Saito, Yuga Hayashi❌
2. Jimmy Kanda (9:35 Ryu’s) Yosuke♡Santa Maria
3. Jimmy Susumu (14:27 Yokosuka Cutter) Super Shisa
4. BxB Hulk⭕, Dragon Kid (15:16 First Flash) Shingo Takagi, Shachihoko BOY❌
5. T-Hawk⭕, Eita, U-T, Flamita (17:06 Night Ride) YAMATO, Don Fujii, Cyber Kong, Problem Dragon❌
The first big show of 2015, MEMORIAL GATE in Wakayama was announced today for April 19th from Wakayama Big Wave.
CIMA & Gamma missed this show due to an appearance in Osaka Pro Wrestling. Mochizuki & Horiguchi missed due to an appearance in Stardom.
12/21/2014 Aichi, Nagoya Congress Center – 1250 Attendance
1. Cyber Kong⭕, Problem Dragon (9:49 Pineapple Bomber) Ryo “Jimmy” Saito, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!❌
2. Jimmy Susumu (8:38 Give up out of fear of Kinniku Buster) “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa
3. Jimmy Kagetora⭕, Mr. Quu Quu Tanizaki Naoki Toyonaka Dolphin (12:37 Modified Michinoku Driver) Masaaki Mochizuki, Yuga Hayashi❌
4. U-T Return Match: Yosuke♡Santa Maria, U-T, Flamita⭕ (18:46 Flam Fly) CIMA, Gamma, Punch Tominaga❌
5. YAMATO, Don Fujii⭕ (21:07 Gedo Clutch) T-Hawk, Eita❌
6. BxB Hulk⭕, Dragon Kid, Big R Shimizu (20:18 First Flash) Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa, Shingo Takagi❌
The Millenials greeted the fans to start the show. T-Hawk introduced Nagoya local U-T, who talked about his return. He said that after four months of rehab on his jaw, he can hardly contain his excitement over getting to compete again. T-Hawk brought up their various battles coming up at FINAL GATE, and asked the fans to once again support the Millenials as they finally return to full strength. They were interrupted by MAD BLANKEY. Osaka06 was with them, but lagging behind the group. YAMATO introduced the Doi Darts reinforced MB to the Nagoya fans. He said that the direction of the winds has changed. While the Millenials have youth on their side, the new MB was a mountain they just could not pass. In Fukuoka, YAMAKong were going to pulverize them. T-Hawk brought up the apparent strife between O06 and the rest of MB. CIMA once again brought up that the Millenials were the ones that turned them into zombies, and now they would be killed by the curse. T-Hawk said that at full power, there was no curse or opponent that could defeat the Millenials. Osaka 06 left, while the rest of MB stayed to second Mondaijyuu.
Problem Dragon blasted PT for losing so easily. If he lets Flamita do that to him next week, he will have blown his chance at the Brave Gate. He told him that if he loses his title match so easily, he may find himself without a spot in MAD BLANKEY. He told U-T to enjoy his comeback while it lasted. Next time they come to Nagoya the great Problem Dragon would personally re-break his jaw. CIMA blew off the loss today. He gave some backhand compliments to U-T for his comeback, but warned him that the zombie curse would inflict all members of the Millenials. U-T would find himself recovering in bed again soon. U-T gave a quick speech, thanking the fans and promising to do his best now that he was back. He asked the fans to continue their support of the Millenials in the semi-final.
Hulk celebrated his win. He considered it to be payback for the loss back on 12/3. They were even now. In Fukuoka, he would use the First Flash to take Takagis’ head off. Takagi wasn’t particularly bothered by losing. It was what it was, and it certainly wasn’t a 1 on 1 match. He knows Hulk is terrified all the way to his core at the thought of having to fight him in a singles match. Hulk would be pulverized and defeated in Fukuoka. Mochizuki complained about Takagi talking forever even after he got pinned. ME left, leaving Dia HEARTS to close things out. Hulk, Mochizuki, & Shimizu took turns thanking the Nagoya fans for their support in 2014, and promised to return in 2015 as Dream and Triangle Gate champions.
12/20/2014 Hyogo, Himeji Minato Dome – 900 Attendance
0. Eita (5:00 Time Limit Draw) “Mr. High Tension” Kotoka
1. CIMA⭕, Gamma (12:49 Zombie Catcher) T-Hawk, Yosuke♡Santa Maria❌
2. Masaaki Mochizuki (12:03 Twister) Yuga Hayashi
3. Flamita (10:09 Flam Fly) Jimmy Kagetora
4. BxB Hulk, Big R Shimizu⭕ (14:40 Shot-put Slam) Jimmy Susumu, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!❌
5. Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa⭕, Shingo Takagi, Shachihoko BOY (20:57 Dead Lift German Suplex Hold) YAMATO, Don Fujii, Cyber Kong, Punch Tominaga❌
Maria demanded Gamma return to the old Gamma that she knew and was intimate with. He responded with a brutal Singapore cane attack. After the match, CIMA put the Millenials on notice. He said that they were different from the other units. They caused the Veteran Army collapse that lead to the addition of the MAD BLANKEY zombies, and now they would have to deal with the curse.
12/19/2014 Osaka, Toyonaka Rose Bunka Hall ~Mr. Quu Quu Tanizaki Naoki Toyonaka Dolphin Homecoming- – 650 Attendance
0. Big R Shimizu (5:00 Time Limit Draw) Yuga Hayashi
1. Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa⭕ (13:13 Dead Lift German Suplex Hold) Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!, “Mr. High Tension” Kotoka❌
2. Gamma (9:16 Gamma Special) Jimmy Kagetora
3. T-Hawk⭕, Flamita (13:40 Night Ride) Shingo Takagi, Shachihoko BOY❌
4. YAMATO, Cyber Kong⭕ (13:46 Pineapple Bomber) BxB Hulk, Dragon Kid❌
5. Jimmy Susumu, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito, Mr. Quu Quu Tanizaki Naoki Toyonaka Dolphin⭕ (17:00 Implant) CIMA, Don Fujii, Problem Dragon❌
12/16/2014 Tokyo, Korakuen Hall – 1850 Attendance
1. Jimmy Kagetora⭕, Mr. Quu Quu Tanizaki Naoki Toyonaka Dolphin (0:06 Apache) Akira Tozawa, “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa❌
1b. Jimmy Kagetora⭕, Mr. Quu Quu Tanizaki Naoki Toyonaka Dolphin (10:38 Reversed Figure Four) Akira Tozawa, “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa❌
2. Big R Shimizu (0:28 Shot-put Slam) Problem Dragon
3. Masato Yoshino⭕, Shingo Takagi (14:19 Lightning Spiral) BxB Hulk, “Mr. High Tension” Kotoka❌
4. Jimmy Susumu⭕, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!! (17:53 World Liner) Masaaki Mochizuki, Dragon Kid❌
5. YAMATO, K-ness, Cyber Kong⭕ (18:20 Cyber Bomb) T-Hawk, Eita❌, Flamita
6. Doi Darts Special 10 Man Tag Team Match: Kenichiro Arai, Punch Tominaga, Yosuke♡Santa Maria, CIMA, Yuga Hayashi⭕ (23:50 German Suplex Hold) Gamma, Shachihoko BOY, Don Fujii, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito, Jimmy Kanda❌
Tozawa and Ichikawa opened the show with a quick speech. They discussed that this was their first time teaming together, and as the final Korakuen of 2014 it felt like a very special show. Tozawa proposed that Ichikawa become a MONSTER EXPRESS member, for this match only. Tozawa said that Takagi was the power monster, Yoshino was the speed monster, Shachi was the voice monster. What kind of monster was Ichikawa? Ichikawa replied that his face was a bit monstrous….
All of the Doi Darts Reinforcements wore yellow keynote outfits. K-ness brought back the hammer that was his trademark weapon in the Darkness Dragon era. Fujii closely resembled PT in style.
Hayashi was assisted by a CIMA thrust kick, a PT Kick, and finally a kiss by Maria on the way to scoring his first ever win in his first ever main event.
After the match, all 10 participants raised their arms in the middle of the ring in a show of sportsmanship. The MB members quickly ruined the moment by viciously attacking Maria. The Millenials attempted to save her, but were quickly overwhelmed. CIMA retrieved a chair and placed it on Eitas neck before sitting on it. He recalled the recent wars with the Millenials. They had lost everything to them. Team Veteran was disbanded, the Twin Gate belts were taken. But, a game of darts has changed the direction of the wind. They were brought back from the dead, and now were going to bring a zombie curse onto the Millenials. Next month, they were going to fight again. U-T will be back, giving the Millenials 5 members. So, next month they will have a 5 vs. 5 all out war. By the time it is over, T-Hawk will be begging to return to Mexico. T-Hawk said CIMA may have escaped death, but it wouldn’t last beyond the next Korakuen. If he wanted a 5 on 5 match, he will get it. He also reminded YAMAKong that they had a Twin Gate match in Fukuoka, and they better bring their A game. YAMATO was impressed with his new zombie stablemates. He went to shake hands with them and formally welcome them as brothers in arms. K-ness & Fujii readily accepted. CIMA hesitated, then quietly left the hall. Gamma followed him, also refusing the handshake. YAMATO wondered if they were refusing the darts mandate. K-ness told YAMATO to leave Osaka06 to him, and just focus on taking the Twin Gate.
At this point, Tozawa hit the ring. He yelled at Fujii for attacking Shachi, even though they were teammates for the match. Fujii blew him off, saying it was just some easy stress relief. MB departed, leaving Tozawa in the ring with the downed Millenials. Tozawa remarked that it looked he was the one who took them all out. Pleased with the imagery, he posed. He finally got to the real reason he came out. As this was the final Korakuen Hall of 2014, he couldn’t let the show end on such a sour note. He asked the entire roster (aside from MB) to come join him in the ring. Tozawa began a closing speech, but was interrupted by Hulk. Hulk wanted to give it. They bantered for a bit, and a poll of the fans was inconclusive. Yoshino volunteered to do it. Eventually, everyone else did. In the end, they decided to do a special Hulk+Akira interview style closing speech. Tozawa asked Shimizu his thoughts on 2014. He mused that the biggest buzzword of the year was “I don’t need sympathy, I need some pants!”, prompting laughter all around. He turned serious, promising to return to Korakuen Hall in January wearing a Triangle Gate title belt. Kanda had to be pressed into talking. He apologized for losing today, and promised to rebound. Ichikawa & Yoshino gave the usual speech of gratitude. Hayashi was the last to be interviewed. He gave a strong speech, talking about how in the 8 months since his debut he was unable to score a win. However, by some miracle, here on the final show of the year in his hometown, in his first main event, he was able to get that first victory. He said with all the fans on his side, it wasn’t a 5 on 5 match but a 2005 on 5 match. Their support gave him an endless supply of strength, and he was eternally grateful. Hulk lamented that Hayashi has already surpassed him on the microphone. Hulk closed things out by thanking the fans for all their support in 2014, and told them to look forward to more heart racing roller coaster rides in the years to come.
12/14/2014 Mie, Kuwana City Gymnasium – 500 Attendance
0. Eita (4:52 Hidalgo) “Mr. High Tension” Kotoka
1. CIMA, Gamma⭕ (11:47 Blitzen) Yosuke♡Santa Maria❌, Flamita
2. T-Hawk (7:27 Night Ride) Yuga Hayashi
3. Shingo Takagi (13:03 MADE IN JAPAN) Jimmy Kagetora
4. Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa⭕ (15:29 Dead Lift German Suplex Hold) Jimmy Susumu, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!❌
5. Masaaki Mochizuki, BxB Hulk, Dragon Kid, Big R Shimizu⭕ (17:12 Shot-put Slam) YAMATO, Cyber Kong, Problem Dragon, Punch Tominaga❌
12/13/2014 Kyoto, KBS Hall ~ Countdown to the New MAD BLANKEY SP in Kobe – 900 Attendance
1. Akira Tozawa⭕, Masato Yoshino (13:20 Dead Lift German Suplex Hold) Jimmy Susumu, Mr. Quu Quu Tanizaki Naoki Toyonaka Dolphin❌
2. Yosuke♡Santa Maria (5:01 Disqualified for Weapon Use) Punch Tominaga
3. Jimmy Kagetora (8:26 Backslide) Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!
4. BxB Hulk, Dragon Kid⭕ (12:59 Bible) Shingo Takagi, Gamma❌
5. YAMATO⭕, Cyber Kong (14:58 Frankensteiner of the Almighty) Ryo “Jimmy” Saito❌, Don Fujii
6. CIMA, Masaaki Mochizuki, Big R Shimizu⭕ (17:11 Shot-put Slam) T-Hawk❌, Eita, Flamita
PT once again put Flamita on notice that he was willing to do whatever it takes to defeat him in Fukuoka and take the Brave Gate.
After their match, Fujii shook hands with YAMATO & Kong. He then delivered a body slam to Saito.
CIMA walked away by himself after the main. This left Hulk & Mocchy to close out the final Kyoto event of 2014.
12/12/2014 Hyogo, Hyogo Prefectural Bunka Gym ~ Countdown to the New MAD BLANKEY SP in Kobe – 1100 Attendance
1. Don Fujii, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito⭕ (10:47 Messenger) Akira Tozawa, Gamma❌
2. Jimmy Susumu (10:07 Yokosuka Cutter) Yuga Hayashi
3. Jimmy Kanda (3:53 Ryu’s) Problem Dragon
4. Dragon Kid, Big R Shimizu⭕ (14:08 Shot-put Slam) CIMA, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!❌
5. YAMATO, Cyber Kong, Punch Tominaga⭕ (18:26 Itokan Attack) T-Hawk, Eita, Flamita❌
6. Shingo Takagi, Masato Yoshino⭕ (15:06 Torbellino Crucifix) BxB Hulk❌, Masaaki Mochizuki
Gamma & Fujii refused handshakes from Tozawa & Saito, then left together. Similarly, CIMA walked out on Horiguchi after their match.
PT warned Flamita that he wasn’t the same person he has fought in the past. He promised to capture the Brave Gate, using whatever methods he had to.
Takagi admitted to having mixed emotions over the win. A victory is a victory, but he couldn’t help but wish he was the one who got it. He also wished he had more time to inflict pain and suffering on Hulk. But, there are quite a few more matches between the two ahead of their title match so he isn’t too upset. Two more weeks of softening Hulk up before he strips him of his title and his manhood in Fukuoka. He told the Kobe fans he would be the one holding the Dream Gate when they return in 2015. Hulk said Takagi talked a good game, but breaking his spirit wasn’t that easy. Hulk knows that to really solidify his position as champion he has to beat Takagi, and that is just what he intends to do.
12/11/2014 Osaka, Higashiosaka East Gymnasium ~Masato Yoshino Homecoming~ – 1000 Attendance
0. Big R Shimizu (4:46 Shot-put Slam) Yuga Hayashi
1. CIMA⭕, Gamma (11:17 Dos Caras Clutch) Jimmy Susumu, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!❌
2. Ryo “Jimmy” Saito (9:25 Schoolboy) “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa
3. Don Fujii, Shachihoko BOY⭕ (11:40 Pinned after cradle exchange) T-Hawk, Yosuke♡Santa Maria❌
4. YAMATO⭕, Punch Tominaga (14:08 Frankensteiner of the Almighty) Eita❌, Flamita
5. Masato Yoshino⭕, Akira Tozawa, Shingo Takagi (21:07 Lightning Spiral) Masaaki Mochizuki, BxB Hulk, Dragon Kid❌
12/09/2014 Kanagawa, Yokohama Radiant Hall – 550 Attendance
0. Eita (4:49 Hidalgo) Problem Dragon
1. Masaaki Mochizuki, BxB Hulk⭕, Dragon Kid (16:24 First Flash) Jimmy Susumu, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito, Yuga Hayashi❌
2. Flamita (8:18 Firebird Splash) Mr. Quu Quu Tanizaki Naoki Toyonaka Dolphin
3. T-Hawk (9:43 Night Ride) Don Fujii
4. CIMA⭕, Gamma (12:15 Meteora) Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!, Jimmy Kagetora❌
5. Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa⭕, Shingo Takagi (17:58 Dead Lift German Suplex Hold) YAMATO, Cyber Kong, Punch Tominaga❌
Open the Dream Gate champion BxB Hulk was the recipient of the Technique Award from Tokyo Sports in the 2014 edition of their annual award series. Masato Yoshino in 2013, Shingo Takagi in 2008, and CIMA in 2006 previously have won the award for DRAGON GATE, all while Dream Gate champion. Hulk has previously won the Newcomer Award back in 2007. This year, Big R Shimizu was nominated for the Newcomer Award. As the qualifications allow 3 years of eligibility, he will be eligible again next year. T-Hawk & Eita were nominated in the Best Tag Award category.
12/7/2014 Sapporo, Hokkaido Teisen Hall – 1600 Attendance
1. CIMA⭕, Gamma (11:10 Meteora) Problem Dragon❌, Punch Tominaga
2. Don Fujii (7:48 HIMEI) Yuga Hayashi
3. YAMATO, Cyber Kong⭕ (10:08 Cyber Bomb) Super Shisa❌, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!
4. T-Hawk⭕, Eita (13:20 Night Ride) Jimmy Susumu, Mr. Quu Quu Tanizaki Naoki Toyonaka Dolphin❌
5. Open the Brave Gate Championship Match: Flamita (17:03 Flam Fly) Ryo “Jimmy” Saito
6. Masaaki Mochizuki, BxB Hulk, Dragon Kid⭕ (19:19 Ultra Hurricanrana) Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa, Shingo Takagi❌
CIMA & Gamma opened things up with a quick greeting. They decided to compete as Sapporo011 for today. After the match, K-ness shook hands with PT & Problem Dragon. CIMA & Gamma remarked that it was too soon for that.
PT came out after the Brave Gate match. He had Dr. Muscle and Metal Warrior with him. He blasted Flamita for having yet another shitty title defense. He named himself the next challenger to the Brave Gate. Unlike the easy prey from the Jimmyz, this would be a fight Flamita couldn’t win. Dr. Muscle translated the challenge into Spanish for PT.
Hulk & Dia HEARTS celebrated their clean sweep of the Hokkaido doubleheader. Hulk once again promised to carry the momentum through FINAL GATE where he will beat Takagi. Takagi said that while he lost today, he wasn’t beaten by Hulk. In fact, Hulk was in serious danger of losing before his ass was pulled from the fire by his partners. He won’t have any help in a singles match. Hulk can promise to come back home next year as champion, but it just wasn’t going to happen. In Fukuoka, Takagi was going to take both his belt and his pride. Takagi knows all of Hulks weaknesses. His inferior body and spirit were going to be destroyed. DK said that Takagi was always full of excuses whenever he gets defeated. Mochizuki expressed his confidence in Hulk, and quickly moved on to other subjects. Namely, himself, DK, & Shimizu were officially challenging for the Triangle Gate. DH continued the karaoke promotion from yesterday, then Hulk closed things out with the usual speech of thanks.
12/6/2014 Sapporo, Hokkaido Teisen Hall – 1350 Attendance
1. Akira Tozawa⭕, Gamma (10:33 Dead Lift German Suplex Hold) Cyber Kong, Problem Dragon❌
2. Jimmy Kagetora (10:35 Modified Michinoku Driver) Yuga Hayashi
3. Jimmy Susumu (12:55 Yokosuka Cutter) Super Shisa
4. Don Fujii, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito⭕ (14:29 Backslide) CIMA, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!❌
5. K-ness (5:00 Time Limit Draw) Mr. Quu Quu Tanizaki Naoki Toyonaka Dolphin
6. Masato Yoshino, Shingo Takagi⭕ (16:47 Pumping Bomber) YAMATO, Punch Tominaga❌
7. Masaaki Mochizuki, BxB Hulk⭕, Dragon Kid (19:09 First Flash) T-Hawk, Eita❌, Flamita
Gamma & Tozawa greeted the fans before their match. They thanked the fans for coming out in record numbers for the first shows in Hokkaido since June. Tozawa tried to change the subject to Gammas’ compulsory membership to MAD BLANKEY. Gamma blew it off, and wanted to talk more about the first ever Tozawa/Gamma team. Tozawa said that in the back while waiting for their entrance Gamma didn’t even say one word to him. He never knew Gamma was such a man of few words. Gamma once again blew things off, promising to make a lot of noise in the match.
Saito & Fujii were awarded with the customary Hokkaido huge crab prize for winning their match, Fujii quickly ran off with it.
K-ness vs. Tanizaki was added a special bonus match.
Hulk celebrated his first hometown show as Dream Gate champion with a victory. He talked about his upcoming title match in Fukuoka. He would show the power of Hokkaido again tomorrow, and carry the momentum on through a successful defense. They closed things out with some promotion for local karaoke establishment Cats Eye, which opened a DG themed room this weekend. After being pressed by Mochizuki, Hulk sang Oozora to Daichi no naka de by Hokkaido folk singer Chiharu Matsuyama to close things out.
12/3/2014 Tokyo, Korakuen Hall – 1850 Attendance
1. Jimmy Kanda, Jimmy Kagetora⭕, Mr. Quu Quu Tanizaki Naoki Toyonaka Dolphin (9:52 Ikkitousen) Problem Dragon❌, Punch Tominaga, Dr. Muscle
2. Yosuke♡Santa Maria, Flamita⭕ (11:13 Firebird Splash) “Mr. High Tension” Kotoka, Yuga Hayashi❌
3. Don Fujii, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito, Jimmy Susumu⭕ (10:25 Susumu no Wa) Masato Yoshino, K-ness❌, Kenichiro Arai, Super Shisa
4. YAMATO, Cyber Kong⭕ (15:46 Small Package Hold) Dragon Kid, Big R Shimizu❌
5. Akira Tozawa, Shingo Takagi⭕ (17:49 Pumping Bomber) Masaaki Mochizuki, BxB Hulk❌
6. Open the Twin Gate Championship Match: T-Hawk⭕, Eita (20:31 Night Ride) CIMA❌, Gamma
*Osaka06 fail in their 1st Defense, T&E become the 34th champion team
After their match, it was time for the Jimmyz Train to leave the station. Fujii was given a conductors hat and gloves to wear. He announced the train would depart from Korakuen Hall on a non-stop trip to Atami Hot Springs. The whole group performed the Jimmyz Train.
Shimizu had the match won with the Shot-put Slam on Kong, but PT had referee Yagi distracted. This allowed YAMATO to hit Shimizu with a chair. Kong followed with the small package to win. Both sides brawled after. PT received a Shot-put Slam of his own.
Takagi berated Hulk after beating him. Dream Gate champion or not, the results were the same as ever. Takagi began to say that Hulk could never beat him in a fair fight, but stopped short. Fair or not, Hulk would never win. The same thing would happen in the their title match. Hulk admitted defeat today. But, as a wrestler and as a man he had to beat Takagi at FINAL GATE. It took him 10 years to win the Dream Gate. He would fight to the death to defend it.
T-Hawk proudly boasted about his win to thunderous booing. He ran down Yamamura and Ishida for tending to Osaka 06. He told them to stop tending to the feeble old timers, and come stand with their peers. Both born in the 90s, so they were welcome in the Millenials. They would be waiting for an answer.
At this point, MUSCULAR COUNTDOWN hit, bringing out Doi, Kzy, and the rest of MAD BLANKEY. He told the Millenials that their match was over, so it was time for them to shut up and leave. T&E protested. Kong gave Eita a Pineapple Bomber while T-Hawk was on the receiving end of the go 2 hospital II from YAMATO. CIMA & Gamma tossed them from the ring, and told Doi to continue. Doi unveiled the latest edition of Miracle Doi Darts. He spent hours in secret on the rooftop of the hospital during his rehabilitation creating the board. As always, children were chosen from the crowd to throw darts that would select the teams for a special 10 man tag at the final Korakuen of the year. The teams picked were:
Blue corner: Gamma, Shachihoko BOY, Don Fujii, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito, Jimmy Kanda
Red corner: Kenichiro Arai, Punch Tominaga, Yosuke♡Santa Maria, CIMA, Yuga Hayashi
However, that wasn’t the only board he made. This one featured the names of all the wrestlers not currently aligned with a unit. CIMA & Gamma were on both separately and together as Osaka06. Doi explained that MAD BLANKEY has had some bad luck lately. Hulk left to create Dia HEARTS. Himself & Kzy were out with serious injuries. This was also BxB Hulks’ fault. Last month, Team Veteran was forced to disband. The blame for this falls squarely on the shoulders of Hulk. So to help bolster their ranks, whoever was hit on this board would join MAD BLANKEY. CIMA protested both the large amount of spots he occupied alone, and the plentiful Osaka06 spots. Doi said that the power of Doi Darts was absolute. If CIMA wanted to avoid the results his only option was retirement. CIMA said that he had mouths to feed at home, so he couldn’t possibly retire. If he got picked, he would honour it. More kids were selected from the audience. The first pick was K-ness. After some moments of disbelief and shock, he came around to the idea. The next dart landed on Osaka06! The original plan was 2 picks to compensate for Doi & Kzy. However, 3 kids had been picked from the crowd. So as not to disappoint them, they were allowed to throw their dart for an extra pick. The crowd chanted loudly for Don Fujii, and in another Doi Darts Miracle the dart landed on his spot. CIMA only had one thing to say. He fucking hates Tokyo. He couldn’t wait to get back home to Osaka. Gamma agreed that Osaka was the best city in Japan. Fujii said it must be fate that his MB entry coincided with his hair cut. Bald Don Fujii would run wild. K-ness said that the spirit of Darkness Dragon still lived inside of him, and he would unleash it as the yellow K-ness. Doi closed things out. He said even while out with long-term injuries he managed to cause another upheaval. MB promised to wreak havoc with their new-found firepower.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)