1/31/2004 Tokyo, Korakuen Hall – 2350 Attendance
1. Don Fujii, CIMA⭕ (10:00 Okoze Clutch) Anthony W. Mori❌, Henry III Sugawara
2. Michael Iwasa, Daniel Mishima (6:30 DQ) Genki Horiguchi, Ryo Saito❌
3. Milano Collection AT⭕, YOSSINO (10:20 AT Lock) Second Doi❌, Super Shisa
4. SUWA⭕, TARU (15:10 FFF) Magnum TOKYO, Susumu Yokosuka❌
5. UWA 6 Man Tag Titles: Dotti Shuji, “brother” YASSHI, Touru Owashi (19:04 Diving Body Press) Masaaki Mochizuki, Kenichiro Arai❌, Dragon Kid
Mochizuki came out to his old Kizudarake no Eikou theme. He talked about his slump at the end of 2003, the end of Shin M2K, and celebrating his 10th anniversary as a wrestler. He talked about some remaining goals and desires, and he had just the partners in mind for it. He called out Araken and Dragon Kid. He asked them to team up with him one more time, as an anniversary favor. He has been with them through Seikigun & Shin M2K, and wanted to continue with them until the very end. Kid & Araken agreed. Hagure Gundam interrupted them. Dotti was irritated that the old timers were still around. He was further irritated that the company was forcing them to defend their UWA 6 Man Tag titles. YASSHI had no desire to fight with Crazy MAX, so they will give it to Mochizuki as an anniversary present. GM Kanda made the match official. Araken vowed to take the titles, and told Hagure Gundam to be ready to lose them. Dotti said Araken and his partners should be ready to retire after the beating they receive tonight. Mochizuki was a bit embarrassed at all of this sudden fuss over his anniversary, but promised to fight his hardest.
CIMA used a variation of the Delfin Clutch to win. He put Super Delfin of Osaka Pro on notice that he was coming for his dolphin neck during the Osaka Pro sponsored Super J Cup.
Hagure Gundam approached Henry after the match. Dotti questioned why he was still stuck teaming with Mori in his delusional team. No one had even heard from Phillip J. Fukumasa in years. He asked Sugawara to fight with them. Mori attacked them at this point, but was restrained by YASSHI. He held him for Sugawara to attack, but after some thought he saved his Royal Brothers partner. Still, Dotti told him to think it over.
Shisa masterfully countered every llave hold that Milano and YOSSINO threw at him. He demanded an answer to his NWA Welterweight title challenge from YOSSINO. YOSSINO accepted, to the shock of Milano. Milano said the Shisa they saw today wasn’t the usual Shisa. He had undergone a fearsome transformation. Shisa pointed out that he had an answer to every llave he saw today, and he wouldn’t fall victim to the Sol Naciente.
SUWA and Magnum argued in advance of their UDG title match in Hakata on 2/8.
Mochizuki betrayed his partners in the closing stages of the match. First striking Kid with the blue box, then joining in double team attacks on Araken. After the match he revealed those remaining goals. He was once again going to wreak havoc in Toryumon as a heel. He taunted Araken. Did he really think he was strong enough to beat Mocchy in Yoyogi? He lost on purpose. All the losses in the tag league? Intentional. Why? He was tired of having to team with such garbage. So he came up with a plan to end Shin M2K. A year ago, he tried to turn Seikigun into M2K. But nothing about his team changed. No rough fighting, no cheating. Nothing. Naturally this also meant that they also had no positive results to speak of. All they did was hold him back. He was unable to rise above their babyface mediocrity to challenge for the UDG title. He asked Araken if he recalled his words back in Yoyogi, when he talked about having a huge load lifted from his shoulders. That baggage was Araken, Kid, and Doi. Starting today, he would fight with Hagure Gundam. In fact, the remaining member of the garbage Seikigun were the real Hagure Gundam because it was time to unveil their unit name. He called in YASSHI to do the honours. YASSHI said that since they split off from the Italian Connection they have been given a bunch of stupid names by fans and the press. There was Team Giants, Team Gokigenchan, and of course Hagure Gundam. Jet unfurled the banner to reveal their official name. It was 悪冠一色, pronounced Aaganiisou. There was an uneasy reaction from fans, leading to an outburst from YASSHI. He explained that the 4 letters were Chinese, and if the idiots didn’t understand the meaning they should have studied harder. Mochizuki said he grew bored of the friendly environment that was 2003 Toryumon Japan. CMAX, ItaCon, Do FIXER, they were all targets. The era of sportsmanship was over, and Aaganiisou were going to run roughshod over everyone. After today, fans should get used to a lot of unhappy endings.
1/29/2004 Hiroshima, Saeki-ku Sports Center – 800 Attendance
1. CIMA, Don Fujii, TARU⭕ (12:00 TARU Driller) Milano Collection AT, YOSSINO, Anthony W. Mori❌
2. Michael Iwasa, Daniel Mishima (4:33 DQ) Stalker Ichikawa
3. SUWA (10:34 FFF) Second Doi
4. Kenichiro Arai, Dragon Kid (9:27 Hanshin Tiger Suplex) Masaaki Mochizuki, Super Shisa❌
5. Magnum TOKYO, Genki Horiguchi⭕, Ryo Saito, Susumu Yokosuka (11:13 Backslide) Dotti Shuji, “brother” YASSHI, Touru Owashi, Shogo Takagi❌
1/28/2004 Yamaguchi, Yamaguchi Refresh Park Gym – 780 Attendance
1. Milano Collection AT, YOSSINO⭕ (11:11 Sol Naciente) Susumu Yokosuka, Genki Horiguchi❌
2. Michael Iwasa, Daniel Mishima (5:16 DQ) Stalker Ichikawa
3. Anthony W. Mori⭕, Second Doi (11:12 Elegant Magic) Masaaki Mochizuki, Super Shisa❌
4. Kenichiro Arai⭕, Dragon Kid (11:16 Hanshin Tiger Suplex) Magnum TOKYO, Ryo Saito❌
5. CIMA, SUWA⭕, TARU, Don Fujii (15:30 FFF) Dotti Shuji, “brother” YASSHI, Touru Owashi, Shogo Takagi❌
1/15/2004 Hakata, TNC Pavelia Hall – 550 Attendance
1. 3 Way Tag Match: Dragon Kid⭕, Kenichiro Arai (15:10 Ultra Hurricanrana) Second Doi❌, Kenichiro Arai; Milano Collection AT, YOSSINO
2. TARU (7:50 TARU Driller) Stalker Ichikawa
3. Michael Iwasa, Daniel Mishima (4:45 DQ) Genki Horiguchi
4. Karaoke Machine #2 (1:10 DQ for Mask Attack) “brother” YASSHI
5. Dotti Shuji, Touru Owashi⭕ (11:04 Diving Body Press) Masaaki Mochizuki, Super Shisa❌
6. CIMA, SUWA⭕, Don Fujii (14:48 FFF) Magnum TOKYO, Susumu Yokosuka, Ryo Saito❌
1/4/2004 Hyogo, Kobe Portopia Hotel (Special New Years Diner Match)
1. Kenichiro Arai⭕, Second Doi, Dragon Kid (12:33 Hanshin Tiger Suplex) Dotti Shuji, “brother” YASSHI, Shogo Takagi
2. TARU (6:05 TARU Driller) Stalker Ichikawa
3. Michael Iwasa, Daniel Mishima (4:36 DQ) Masaaki Mochizuki
4. Susumu Yokosuka⭕, Ryo Saito (13:24 Yokosuka Cutter) Super Shisa, Anthony W. Mori❌
5. CIMA, SUWA, Don Fujii⭕, TARU (15:52 Nice German) Milano Collection AT, YOSSINO, Magnum TOKYO, Genki Horiguchi❌
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)