5/21/2011 Osaka, Osaka Prefectural Gym #2 – 1800 Attendance
1. Genki Horiguchi, Naoki Tanizaki⭕, Tomahawk T.T (11:11 Implant) Don Fujii, Super Shisa❌, Susumu Yokosuka
2. King of Gate B Block Semifinal: BxB Hulk (7:10 First Flash) CIMA
3. King of Gate A Block Semifinal: Yasushi Kanda (10:37 German Suplex Hold) Masaaki Mochizuki
4. Dragon Kid⭕, PAC (14:23 Bible) Ryo Saito❌, Ricochet
5. Naruki Doi, Cyber Kong⭕, Gamma (20:11 Cyber Bomb) YAMATO❌, Shingo Takagi, Masato Yoshino
6. King of Gate 2011 Finals: BxB Hulk (14:04 Phoenix Splash) Yasushi Kanda
Based off their wins over Horiguchi & Saito in the past week, Kid & PAC have made a challenge to Maraha Isappa for the Twin Gate.
Hulk celebrated his win, to a mild fan reaction. He acknowledged it, saying it would have been better in Sapporo. He took a light jab at Takagi about his first round loss before reaffirming their team for Korakuen. Then he turned to Mochizuki, and made the customary post-KoG win Dream Gate challenge.
Mochizuki said that by winning, Hulk did have the qualifications for a title match. But, he quickly changed the subject, and praised Kanda and seemingly offered him a title shot. Kanda said he would strip the belt right off his waist. Mochizuki then told Hulk to come up with the appropriate place for his challenge. Hulk wondered what that all meant, since he seemed to have given the next shot to Kanda….
Hulk passed the microphone to Yoshino for the show closing speech.
5/17/2011 Tokyo, Shinjuku FACE – 650 Attendance
1. Dragon Kid⭕, PAC (9:31 Bible) Genki Horiguchi❌, Ricochet
2. Don Fujii (9:25 Thesz Press) KAGETORA
3. Cyber Kong, Naoki Tanizaki⭕ (14:41 Implant) Shingo Takagi, Susumu Yokosuka❌
4. King of Gate B Block 2nd Round: BxB Hulk (11:27 First Flash) Ryo Saito
5. Naruki Doi, Yasushi Kanda⭕, Gamma (11:48 German Suplex Hold) Masaaki Mochizuki, Masato Yoshino, Super Shisa❌
6. King of Gate B Block 2nd Round: CIMA (18:53 Meteora) YAMATO
Mochizuki invited both KAGETORA & (finally) Fujii to his unit. KAGETORA actually asked him to hurry up and invite him, so he has joined. Fujii however gave a surprising “Thanks but no thanks”. He said he wanted to focus on training and developing trainees and rookies. Ironic given his reputation as a dojo boy tormentor. They agreed that once the war with BW was over, the MochiFujii tag team would run again.
5/16/2011 Niigata, Hive Nagaoka – 560 Attendance
1. Masaaki Mochizuki, BxB Hulk⭕ (11:56 E.V.O.) Naruki Doi, Genki Horiguchi❌
2. Super Shisa (11:08 Flying Cross Arm Breaker) Don Fujii
3. YAMATO⭕, Shingo Takagi (12:38 Mushakaeshi) Gamma, Tomahawk T.T❌
4. King of Gate A Block 2nd Round: Yasushi Kanda (10:41 Diving Elbow Drop) Dragon Kid
5. Masato Yoshino, PAC, Susumu Yokosuka, Dragon Kid⭕(17:27 Bible) CIMA, Ryo Saito, Ricochet, Naoki Tanizaki❌
BW interference led to the Kanda win. They attacked Kid after the match, prompting a save from the Mochizuki Army. Kid & Tanizaki were added to the main event, making it into an 8 man tag.
5/15/2011 Hokkaido, Sapporo Teisen Hall – 950 Attendance
1. Don Fujii (10:43 Nodowa Otoshi) Takuya Tomakomai
2. Super Shisa (11:22 Yoshitonic) Ryo Saito
3. YAMATO⭕, Shingo Takagi (16:33 Doujme Sleeper) Naruki Doi, Gamma❌
4. Genki Horiguchi (12:03 Backslide from Hell) Susumu Yokosuka
5. King of Gate A Block 2nd Round: Masaaki Mochizuki (15:22 Sankakugeri to the Face) Cyber Kong
6. Open the Triangle Gate: CIMA, Dragon Kid⭕, Ricochet (21:51 Ultra Hurricanrana) Masato Yoshino, BxB Hulk, PAC❌
*BW succeed in their 5th Defense, but vacate them afterwards due to DK being kicked out of the unit
Kong admitted his defeat to Mochizuki. He said he still had a lot to learn and hoped Mochizuki would teach him the ways of pro wrestling. They shared an embrace.
BW were celebrating their win in the main, when the Mochizuki team came out. Kid went to throw the win back in their face, calling them the trash of DG. He tried to close with the “Uuuu!” pose. The other BW members didn’t join in. Doi jumped him, leading a BW assault. Kid was ejected from the group.
BW wasn’t finished there. CIMA asked Metal Warrior to remove his mask. He did, to reveal a new look Takuya Tomakomai. He had the letter T shaved into his hair, and now wore face paint. Horiguchi introduced him as the newest BW member, now named “Tomahawk T.T”
CIMA announced yet another member….Cyber Kong came to the ring and attacked Kid, knocking him out with a Lariat. Mochizuki jumped in and confronted Kong about betraying him after less than a half hour. Kong replied that teaming with Mochizuki would be dreadfully boring. BW left.
Kid recovered, and thanked Team Mochi for the rescue. He gave a massive hug to Yoshino, who wondered what the heck he was doing. Kid said he was mistaken, and that BW were the real trash of DG. Mochizuki asked him if he would help stop them, and recruited him to his unit.
5/14/2011 Hokkaido, Sapporo Teisen Hall – 880 Attendance
1. Dragon Kid, Gamma, Ricochet⭕ (11:44 630) PAC, Super Shisa, Takuya Tomakomai❌
2. King of Gate 2011 1st Round B Block: YAMATO (2:41 Double Count Out) Don Fujii
2b. King of Gate 2011 1st Round B Block: YAMATO (4:55 Front Cradle Cutback) Don Fujii
3. King of Gate 2011 1st Round B Block: CIMA (14:53 Meteora) Susumu Yokosuka
4. Masaaki Mochizuki⭕, Masato Yoshino (15:20 Yoshino Assisted Jacknife Cradle) Shingo Takagi, Cyber Kong
5. King of Gate 2011 1st Round B Block: Ryo Saito (16:33 Premium Bridge) Genki Horiguchi
6. King of Gate 2011 1st Round B Block: BxB Hulk (18:31 Phoenix Splash) Naruki Doi
The Mochizuki Army saved the losing team from a BW attack after the opener. They argued with BW briefly, before BW departed.
Mochizuki then turned to Tomakomai. He said it was always embarrassing to lose in your own hometown, like Tomakomai did today. But still, he was impressed by the youngster. He invited him to the unit. Tomakomai declined, saying he wasn’t ready yet. Mochizuki respected that, and turned his attention to Shisa. Shisa quickly said he had been waiting for the invitation, and happily accepted. Shisa is now a member of the Mochizuki Army.
Takagi confirmed his allegiance to the group after the tag match. He shook hands with Mochizuki & Yoshino. Mochizuki then went to get Kong into the group, but Kong refused the handshake. He said that Mochizuki only got Takagi & YAMATO by force. If he wanted Kong, he would have to do the same tomorrow.
5/12/2011 Tokyo, Korakuen Hall – 2000 Attendance
1. YAMATO, KAGETORA⭕ (11:00 Ikkitousen) Don Fujii, Takuya Tomakomai❌
2. King of Gate 2011 1st Round A Block: Yasushi Kanda (11:54 German Suplex Hold) Masato Yoshino
3. King of Gate 2011 1st Round A Block: Dragon Kid (11:54 Bible) PAC
4. Ryo Saito⭕, Genki Horiguchi (12:12 Dragon Suplex Hold) Taku Iwasa❌, Kenichiro Arai
5. King of Gate 2011 1st Round A Block: Cyber Kong (12:17 Cyber Bomb) Gamma
6. CIMA, Naruki Doi, Ricochet⭕ (20:51 Yoshitonic Cutback) BxB Hulk, Susumu Yokosuka, Super Shisa❌
7. King of Gate 2011 1st Round A Block: Masaaki Mochizuki (18:16 KO) Shingo Takagi
Mochizuki vs. Kong & Kanda vs. Kid will happen on 5/15 & 16, respectively.
Ricochet attacked PAC after match 3. Kid, for whatever reason, then went to stop Ricochet. CIMA went into panic mode and stopped both of them.
Mochizuki & Takagi traded the Shin Saikyou High Kick & Pumping Bomber, resulting in a double knockdown. Similar to the end of the Twin Gate match from back in November 2009. This time, Mochizuki recovered before the 10 count to get the win.
Afterwards, BW attacked Mochizuki. Yoshino came to aid him, but they were once again overwhelmed by the BW numbers. This brought out KAMIKAZE, lead by YAMATO. The ring was a mess at this point, and Takagi ended up facing off with Hulk. Mochizuki diffused their situation, and forced them to shake hands. He said that the enemy was now BW and that is where they should focus.
BW stepped back in. Horiguchi challenged Takagi & Hulk to come after the Twin Gate. CIMA called out any trio to come and face himself, Candy, & Doi. Both challenges were accepted for Korakuen next month. They didn’t explicitly say that the tag match would be for the Twin Gate.
Shingo later posted to the KAMIKAZE BBS, announcing that KAMIKAZE was finished. He did so with the consent of all other members, except Kong. Shingo & YAMATO will cooperate with the Mochizuki unit for now. KAGETORA & Kong are now unaffiliated. Iwasa has decided to step back from the front lines for now, while he sheds his ring rust.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)