07/20/2015 Hyogo, Kobe World Kinen Hall ~Pro Wrestling Festival in KOBE 2015 – 9650 Attendance
1. Super Shisa⭕, Shachihoko BOY, Mike Sydal (6:55 Yoshitonic) U-T, Kotoka, El Lindaman❌
2. Jimmy Kanda, Mr. Quu Quu Tanizaki Naoki Toyonaka Dolphin, “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa⭕, Yosuke♡Santa Maria (8:20 Ina Bauer German Suplex Hold) K-ness, Cyber Kong, Problem Dragon, Punch Tominaga❌
3. Open the Brave Gate Championship Match: Akira Tozawa (15:49 Package German Suplex) Eita
4. Shingo Takagi⭕, Masato Tanaka (17:11 Pumping Bomber) BxB Hulk❌, Big R Shimizu
5. Open the Triangle Gate 3 Way Championship Match: CIMA, Gamma, Don Fujii vs. Masaaki Mochizuki, Dragon Kid, Kzy vs. Ryo “Jimmy” Saito, Jimmy Susumu, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!
-DK (25:15 Ultra Hurricanrana) Susumu
-CIMA (28:18 Meteora) Kzy
6. Open the Twin Gate Championship Match: YAMATO⭕, Naruki Doi (24:4 Galleria) Ricochet❌, Matt Sydal
7. Open the Dream Gate Championship Match: Masato Yoshino (30:23 Sol Naciente Kai) T-Hawk
T-Hawk could barely summon the words to describe being on the World main event. His goal was nothing less than taking the Dream Gate from Yoshino. Yoshino once again brought up T-Hawk being 10 years younger than him. However, he also had 10 fewer years of experience. His time wasn’t here yet. The man standing tall at the center of DRAGON GATE after tonight would remain Masato Yoshino.
President Okamura gave his customary greeting after intermission. He thanked the fans for yet another sell out. Not a single ticket went unsold today. He reminisced about the first Kobe World where they didn’t even open the 2nd and 3rd floor stands. They have had setbacks, and even outright failures over the years. But they have grown to a company that runs over 200 shows per year. From all the way north in Hokkaido, to the Deep South of Kyushu. They still have their eyes overseas in America and Europe. However, the most important locale will be here in Kobe. He has recently seen an increase in messages and letters. Former shut ins who saw DRAGON GATE and now regularly venture outside. Ill fans who regain their health, and elderly fans who can’t stand or speak that rise from their chairs. He understands well, because when he is having troubles it is the encouragement and support from fans that brings him out of it. He is a huge proponent of saying thank you. So, to close his speech he expressed his heartfelt thanks to all the fans in attendance and around the world.
Yoshino celebrated. It was a tough win. Even at only 25 years old, T-Hawk is a fearsome foe. He thought he was just some punk ass kid who had the nerve to create his own unit at such a young age. He ha a newfound respect for him now. Still. The one standing tall today in the center is Masato Yoshino. He had an unreasonable request. Even though he is firmly allied to MONSTER EXPRESS, he had something outside of unit boundaries on his mind. A Dream Gate champion & challenger one night tag team. He asked T-Hawk to be his partner. T-Hawk thanked him for the match. Experiences like teaming with Yoshino are necessary for the Milennials class to hit the next stage, so he would be glad to do it. Yoshino named the 08/02 Kobe Sambo Hall show as the location.
Yoshino thanked the fans for cheering him on today. His 15th anniversary year got off to a really bad start. He missed a good bit of time with the throat ailment. But, it has been a non stop dash ever since. He was able to win and defend the Twin Gate with his amigo. Then he found singles success at KING OF GATE. Then he managed to dethrone Hulk. He would carry and defend the title on any and every show DG has, anywhere in the world.
07/12/2015 Osaka, Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium #2 – 1650 Attendance
0. Shachihoko BOY⭕, Mike Sydal (8:36 Orion) Yosuke♡Santa Maria❌, El Lindaman
1. Jimmy Kanda, Mr. Quu Quu Tanizaki Naoki Toyonaka Dolphin, “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa⭕ (10:25 Ina Bauer German Suplex Hold) Cyber Kong, Problem Dragon, Punch Tominaga❌
2. Super Shisa (11:16 Yoshitonic) Kotoka
3. Dragon Kid⭕, Kzy (15:51 Ultra Hurricanrana) Ryo “Jimmy” Saito, Jimmy Susumu❌
4. CIMA, Don Fujii⭕, Gamma (16:56 Gedo Clutch) BxB Hulk, Masaaki Mochizuki❌, Big R Shimizu
5. T-Hawk, Eita⭕ (20:39 Numero Uno) Akira Tozawa❌, Matt Sydal
6. Masato Yoshino⭕, Shingo Takagi, Ricochet (22:32 Torbellino Crucifix) Naruki Doi, YAMATO, K-ness❌
Mochizuki slipped while attempting a Sankakugeri on Fujii in the closing stretch. CIMA pounced on the opportunity to tease him mercilessly for it after the match. Missing a key move at the climax of a match is like striking out with the bases loaded an 2 outs in the bottom of the 9th inning. He hoped for similar slippage in Kobe World. Mochizuki took the ribbing in stride, but warned CIMA that his aim would be true in Kobe. If he wasn’t careful he would get Sankakugeri’d right out of the Triangle Gate.
Eita warned Tozawa that their title match at World wouldn’t be a tag like today. It would be a straight up, one on one fight. A fight he would win, to become the new Brave Gate champion. Tozawa was impressed by his sudden run of form. Maybe he couldn’t win in 3 minutes like he originally thought. Nope. Given the change in strength, it would take him about 5 minutes to turn back the challenge.
Yoshino called out T-Hawk after the main, for their final confrontation before World. Today, the one who was standing tall as the main event winner was just who it should be. The Dream Gate champion. Yoshino won KING OF GATE in May, the Dream Gate in June, and he has no intention of stopping that run. T-Hawk talked about this entire month seeming like a dream. His goal has always been to main event World. He is dreaming every day, and he wants to keep dreaming. Until he opens the door to a new dream on 7/20. Yoshino told him that his dream was already long over.
07/11/2015 Kyoto, KBS Hall – 900 Attendane
0. Mike Sydal (5:35 Yogasault) El Lindaman
1. Masaaki Mochizuki, Dragon Kid⭕ (15:28 Bible) Gamma❌, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito
2. Shingo Takagi (11:47 Pumping Bomber) Yosuke♡Santa Maria
3. BRAND MARUKA Tag Match: Jimmy Susumu⭕, Jimmy Kanda (14:36 Pin) CIMA, Don Fujii❌
4. BxB Hulk, Big R Shimizu⭕ (13:30 Shot-put Slam) T-Hawk, Eita❌
5. Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa, Ricochet, Matt Sydal⭕ (17:31 Shooting Sydal Press) Naruki Doi, YAMATO, K-ness, Punch Tominaga❌
CIMA debated the validity of the three count on Fujii. Whatever, losing today doesn’t matter because the really important match is next weekend. At Kobe World they were defending the Triangle Gate. Their opponents will be from Dia HEARTS & the Jimmyz. Jimmyz? Where exactly was Horiguchi again? That’s right, he is injured. That would make him easy prey if he manages to recover in time for the match. As for DH, he figured they should just focus on Mochizuki or something..
07/09/2015 Aichi, Nagoya City Nakamura Sports Center – 800 Attendance
0. Mike Sydal (5:40 Yogasault) Kotoka
1, Akira Tozawa, Shingo Takagi⭕ (12:5 Taka no Tsume) Don Fujii❌, Gamma
2. Masaaki Mochizuki (9:07 Twister) Punch Tominaga
3. Masato Yoshino, Ricochet⭕ (13:15 Benadriller 2 point) YAMATO, Problem Dragon❌
4. CIMA, Matt Sydal⭕ (18:04 Shooting Sydal Press) Jimmy Susumu, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito❌
5. BxB Hulk, Dragon Kid, Big R Shimizu⭕ (19:04 Shot-put Slam) T-Hawk, Eita, U-T❌
07/08/2015 Fukui, Fukui Sangyo Hall – 750 Attendance
0. Big R Shimizu (5:33 Shot-put Slam) Mike Sydal
1. Masato Yoshino⭕, Shachihoko BOY (16:18 Lightning Spiral) YAMATO, Punch Tominaga❌
2. Masaaki Mochizuki (12:11 Twister) Kotoka
3. Akira Tozawa, Shingo Takagi⭕ (15:03 Pumping Bomber) Don Fujii, Gamma❌
4. T-Hawk⭕, Eita (17:30 Night Ride) Jimmy Susumu, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito❌
5. CIMA, Ricochet, Matt Sydal⭕ (19:24 Shooting Sydal Press) BxB Hulk, Dragon Kid❌, Big R Shimizu
07/07/2015 Shizuoka, Twin Messe Shizuoka – 500 Attendance
0. Big R Shimizu (5:51 Shot-put Slam) Shachihoko BOY
1. Don Fujii⭕, Gamma (11:06 Gedo Clutch) BxB Hulk, Masaaki Mochizuki❌
2. Dragon Kid (11:03 Bible) Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!
3. Matt Sydal⭕, Mike Sydal (14:58 Shooting Sydal Press) YAMATO, Punch Tominaga❌
4. CIMA, Ricochet⭕ (17:51 Benadriller 2 point) Jimmy Susumu, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito❌
5. Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa⭕, Shingo Takagi (16:44 High Speed German Suplex Hold) T-Hawk, Eita, Kotoka❌
07/05/2015 Ehime, Texport Imabari – 941 Attendance
0. Mike Sydal (5:23 Namaste Lock) Kotoka
1. Gamma, Matt Sydal⭕ (14:39 Shooting Sydal Press) T-Hawk, Yosuke♡Santa Maria❌
2. Shingo Takagi vs. Problem Dragon
3. Ryo “Jimmy” Saito⭕, Jimmy Susumu (0:13 Brain Buster) CIMA, “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa❌
3b. Ryo “Jimmy” Saito⭕, Jimmy Susumu (2:41 Lariat) CIMA, “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa❌
3c. Ryo “Jimmy” Saito⭕, Jimmy Susumu (12:42 Schoolboy) CIMA, “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa❌
4. YAMATO⭕, Naruki Doi (17:31 Galleria) BxB Hulk, Kzy❌
5. Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa, Ricochet⭕ (17:06 Benadriller 2 point) Masaaki Mochizuki, Dragon Kid❌, Big R Shimizu
07/04/2015 Hiroshima, Fukuyama Big Rose – 900 Attendance
0. Big R Shimizu (5:41 Shot-put Slam) Mike Sydal
1. Akira Tozawa, Shingo TakagiW} (13:39 Pumping Bomber) Ryo “Jimmy” Saito❌, Mr. Quu Quu Tanizaki Naoki Toyonaka Dolphin
2. Masaaki Mochizuki (0:13 Lariat) “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa
2b. Masaaki Mochizuki (6:21 Wakigatame) “Hollywood” Stalker Ichikawa
3. CIMA, Matt Sydal⭕ (13:20 Shooting Sydal Press) T-Hawk, Yosuke♡Santa Maria❌
4. YAMATO⭕, Naruki Doi (14:51 Frankensteiner of the Almighty). Jimmy Susumu, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!❌
5. Masato Yoshino, Shachihoko BOY, Ricochet⭕ (18:30 Benadriller 2 Point) BxB Hulk, Dragon Kid, Kzy❌
07/02/2015 Tokyo, Korakuen Hall ~THE GENERATION GATE~ – 1850 Attendance
0. Kenichiro Arai (7:51 Jumping Pile Driver) Shachihoko BOY
1. Gamma, Jimmy Kanda⭕, Mr. Quu Quu Tanizaki Naoki Toyonaka Dolphin, Mike Sydal (9:52 Diving Elbow Drop) U-T❌, Yosuke Santa♡Maria, Kotoka, El Lindaman
2. Don Fujii, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito⭕ (9:24 Double Cross) Problem Dragon, Punch Tominaga❌
3. K-ness⭕, Cyber Kong (11:10 Hikari no Wa) Dragon Kid, Super Shisa❌
4. Masaaki Mochizuki, Kzy⭕ (12:19 Impact) Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!❌, Jimmy Susumu
5. International Generation 6 Man Tag Team Match: CIMA, Ricochet, Matt Sydal⭕ (18:29 Shooting Sydal Press) YAMATO, Naruki Doi❌, Masato Yoshino
6. Current Generation vs. New Generation 6 Man Tag Team Match: BxB Hulk, Shingo Takagi⭕, Akira Tozawa (23:33 MADE IN JAPAN) T-Hawk, Eita, Big R Shimizu❌
Backstage, Mochizuki & Kzy discussed their upcoming Triangle Gate match. They thought the Elbow, Middle Kick, European Uppercut, Sankakugeri, Impact finishing stretch today would service them well in that match. Kzy went as far as to anyone to try and kick out of it. Mochizuki brought up that when the 5 members of DH finally came together, they all held titles. Now the unit had zero. It was time to rectify that.
After intermission, a special tag match was announced for Kobe World. It will be BxB Hulk & Big R Shimizu vs. Shingo Takagi & Masato Tanaka of Zero 1.
Doi & YAMATO briefly posed with Yoshino after their one-night team. It was short lived, as they quickly put the boots to him.
Takagi mocked the Super Generation team for falling short. Shimizu tried his best to provoke Takagi and make himself into a threat, but in the end he was just inferior. He mentioned using the Sliding D on Shimizu in the match. At World, the innovator of that move would be across from the ring from him. He warned Shimizu to prepare himself. Takagi continued to provoke him until Hulk broke it up. That lead to a brief shoving match between Takagi & Hulk. Takagi screamed at him for interrupting. He wasn’t done talking. Hulk & Shimizu left.
As for the Millennials. The two that somehow managed to get nominated for the two singles title matches. If it were up to him, those matches would be cancelled because they sure didn’t do anything to earn or deserve them. They should give up all this talk of kicking down the door to the next generation and just be grateful they have an opportunity on the highest stage. T-Hawk fought back with the same thing he always says about pushing aside the Takagi, Tozawa, Yoshino, Hulk, Doi, & YAMATO wall. He was interrupted by the MAD BLANKEY theme.
Doi was here to make T-Hawk regret casually bringing up his name. As for World, he wondered if T-Hawk could even handle being in the main event. It was the biggest show of the year. There would be 10,000 fans there. He didn’t think T-Hawk would even make it to the ring. He would look out of the curtain and his legs would quiver and his knees would buckle. But that was a story for another day. The real reason he was out here was to talk about the August Korakuen. It’s called SCANDAL GATE, and he knew just the salacious thing that should happen there. The end of the Millennials. He challenged him to a match. Everyone knows the only 3 Millennials worth anything are T-Hawk, Eita, & Flamita. Flamita is in Mexico. So who from the army of little kids would they pick as their partner? T-Hawk was dumbfounded at the suddenness of the challenge. Doi said that while he fucking hates Tokyo, he fucking loves SCANDAL GATE so he just couldn’t wait for this. T-Hawk pointed to Problem Dragon & PT, noting that Doi & YAMATO didn’t have the strongest partners either. Eventually, he agreed, but only if the existence of MAD BLANKEY was also at stake. Doi flatly refused. T-Hawk accused him of being afraid and got the crowd to chant it at him. Doi dismissed them all as a bunch of kindergarteners but did relent and accept. The match was about to be made official when YAMATO interrupted.
If MAD BLANKEY was suddenly at risk of being forced to disband, should the unit that has lived long past its expiration date also be brought in? He called out the Jimmyz. YAMATO said the only people who cared about the Jimmyz were packs of unmarried 30-year-old women. He got so carried away with his burial of the Jimmyz that he said that himself and the other Millennials would…before catching himself. Horiguchi was quick to capitalize, saying that you probably can’t be a Millennial if you are over 30. All this talk about disbanding units. Yeah, the Jimmyz were nearly 4 years old. They were the longest tenured unit in DG. Maybe they were only cheered on by unmarried 30-year-old women. But they don’t back down from a challenge. They accepted. They would take part in the unit disbands match.
Due to the serious nature of the stipulations, there would be special rules for this match. All members of a team have to be pinned or submitted for that team to lose. The first team to have all members eliminated will have their unit disbanded.
YAMATO told them to use their month wisely and consider what new partners or unit names they would be interested in. He also warned them to not try and pull any We Are Team Millenials or Team Jimmyz Returns nonsense and try to reform immediately after losing. Horiguchi mused that Team Jimmyz Returns sounded pretty good. He also brought up Kagetora being out due to injury. He had surgery last week and was probably out for at least six months. All the other members fully intended on there being a Jimmyz for him to return to.
T-Hawk was left to close things. He talked about founding the Millennials with Eita & U-T. Maria, Kotoka, & Linda later joined up. He really loved this unit. They may be terrible public speakers, and their results in the ring are sometimes lacking, but they are the future. When everyone else is gone, they will be the ones carrying the company forward. At World, they would take the Dream & Brave Gate titles. Then they would return triumphantly to Korakuen to protect their very existence.
- My Tweets