0. Chihiro Tominaga⭕, Yosuke Watanabe (8:03 Flying Cross Arm Breaker) Kotoka❌, Shisa BOY
1. Ryo Saito, Genki Horiguchi, Yasushi Kanda⭕ (11:36 Diving Elbow Drop) Jimmy Kagetora, Gamma, Rich Swann❌
2. Jimmy Susumu, Eita Kobayashi⭕ (11:45 Moonsault Press) Super Shisa, Super Shenlong❌
3. Naruki Doi⭕, Kzy (9:46 Bakatare Sliding Kick) K-ness❌, Kenichiro Arai
4. Dragon Kid, PAC⭕ (12:07 360 Shooting Star Press) Masato Yoshino❌, Ricochet
5. Masaaki Mochizuki, Don Fujii⭕ (14:41 Gedo Clutch) YAMATO❌, Shingo Takagi
6. CIMA⭕, TAKA Michinoku, Sanshiro Takagi (20:08 Dos Caras Clutch) Akira Tozawa, BxB Hulk, Cyber Kong❌
The Jimmyz opened the show by talking about their invitation to Saito & Horiguchi back in Nagoya. Instead, they chose Kanda. They said that Kanda would surely betray them because that is the kind of person he is. Genki ignored all that, and said he couldn’t join the Jimmyz because his eyes were fine. He doesn’t need glasses. This lead to the match starting. Kage spent a lot of the match also trying to convince them that Kanda was a shady fellow.
BW attacked after the opener. CIMA, the idiot presidents, & the Veteran Army made the save. After running BW off, CIMA & the reformed Vets told the fans about all the happenings in Nagoya & Kobe.
Shisa tried to talk some sense into Shenlong. Shenlong responded by attacking Shisa & his mask. He told him to retire before storming off.
Tozawa decided to abandon the Blood Warriors name. The group has renamed to MAD BLANKEY.The name is a combination of musical groups MAD CAPSULE MARKETS and BLANKEY JET CITY, of which Hulk is a huge fan of. Hulk also created t he unit logo and colour scheme.
MB attacked K-ness & AraKen after their match. Tozawa called them fossils who were no longer necessary in DG. Gamma of all people made the save. He & K-ness made amends from long ago feud, and announced they would team together next month in Korakuen to celebrate their 16th Anniversaries in pro wrestling. They nominated TakaYAMA to be their opponents after their match, and the match was set for next month. Gamma promised to beat the greenhorn team.
Doi hesitated on some interference at a key point in the main event, leading directly to the loss. Tozawa was enraged afterwards. He said in line with the fresh start that MB was making, Doi was no longer needed. He wasn’t in line with the rest of the MB generation, after all. MB attacked him and kicked him out of the group. During the assault, Dr. Muscle came to make the save …. with a Torbellino!
More arguing ensued. Tozawa mocked CIMA for having to call on help from other companies. The reborn Veteran Army backed him up. It was decided that a 5 vs. 5 Tug of War Singles series would take place at the next Korakuen. For MAD BLANKEY it will be Tozawa, Hulk, Cyber, Kzy, & Tanizaki. For the Veteran Army it will be CIMA, Mochizuki, Fujii, Ichikawa, & DK.
2/29/2012 Aichi, Tsushima City Bunka Hall – 580 Attendance
1. Masato Yoshino, Ricochet⭕ (12:49 Phoenix Splash) Masaaki Mochizuki, Genki Horiguchi❌
2. BxB Hulk (7:42 First Flash) Yasushi Kanda
3. PAC (12:30 Standing Shooting Star Press) Ryo Saito
4. CIMA⭕, Gamma (14:02 Meteora) Dragon Kid, Jimmy Kagetora❌
5. Akira Tozawa, Cyber Kong, Naruki Doi (16:06 Dead Lift German Suplex Hold) Shingo Takagi, YAMATO, Rich Swann❌
2/26/2012 Aichi, Nagoya Congress Center – 1800 Attendance
0. Yosuke Watanabe, Eita Kobayashi⭕ (7:10 Moonsault Press) Kotoka, Super Shenlong
1. Ryo Saito, Genki Horiguchi⭕ (13:25 Backslide from Heaven) Naoki Tanizaki, Kzy❌
2. Super Shisa⭕, Hollywood Stalker Ichikawa (10:41 European Clutch) Gamma, Shachihiko Machine❌
3. PAC (14:06 High Angle Shooting Star Press) Rich Swann
4. Yoshida Style Elimination 10 Man Tag: CIMA, Masaaki Mochizuki, YAMATO, Shingo Takagi, Dragon Kid (5-4) Akira Tozawa, BxB Hulk, Cyber Kong, Naruki Doi, Yasushi Kanda
-Kid (13:42 Bible) Kanda
-Takagi (32:37 Over the Top Rope) Kong & Mochizuki
-Tozawa (35:28 German Suplex Hold) CIMA
-Kid (Ultra Hurricanrana) Doi
-Hulk (First Flash) Kid
-Hulk (39:42 Over the Top Rope) Takagi
-YAMATO (Over the Top Rope) Tozawa
-YAMATO (42:55 Galleria) Hulk
5. Jimmy Susumu, Jimmy Kagetora⭕ (16:50 Kagenui) Masato Yoshino❌, Ricochet
The main event was made into a Yoshida Style Elimination match before the opener.
Kagetora made the save for MaraIsa from another BW attack. He once again invited them to the Jimmyz (by talking loudly & close to their ears). Saito apologized, and refused. Saito said they were aiming for the Triangle Gate in Osaka, and were currently looking for their third member.
Susumu was pulling double duty today. He was competing in Mie on an Akebono promoted show, and was late in arriving to Nagoya. The main and semi-final swapped places.
There was quite a bit of friendly fire and poor communication between Takagi & YAMATO with the rest of their team. Takagi even eliminated Mochizuki to take out Kong at the same time. While YAMATO was taunting BW after winning, Mochizuki came over and slapped him. He blamed their selfishness as one of the reasons why JIII was broken up. Things got tense, but CIMA threw water on them to calm things.
Tozawa was in his usual rage mode. He blamed the loss on Kanda, since he was taken out so quickly. Kong was also in a bad mood. He said Kanda couldn’t comprehend how bad it was for BW to lose in his namesake match. Tozawa blasted Kanda with the blue box, Kong followed up with a Cyber Bomb. Kanda was kicked from BW.
Saito & Horiguchi saved him from the attack. They said they would take in Kanda. Kanda said he was happy, but he has been acting so badly for long he wasn’t sure anyone would accept him as their partner. Saito said something along the lines of “If you stink, just take a shower”. The crowd erupted for babyface Kanda. Kanda was extremely humbled & happy. He will be their third in the Triangle Gate match.
Gamma suddenly spoke up. For whatever reason, he had been assuming he was their partner. Saito said he hadn’t heard anything about that. Gamma was surprisingly okay with this development. He said he would just be on the other team! And his partners would be…. CIMA! No, CIMA has a Dream Gate defense…..Mochizuki! Yes! Mochizuki! Mochizuki agreed and promised not to hold Gamma back. He asked Kid, who declined. So Fujii will be the other one on the team.
CIMA & Mochizuki have reconciled their differences, and have reformed the Veteran Army.
Yoshino & Kage needled Susumu a bit about his tardiness, and praised him for wrestling three times in one day. Susumu apologized, and reported on the results from Mie. He & Fujii won in the first round, but fell to Akebono & Shinjiro Ohtani in round two. He asked Kage about the Maraha Isappa situation. Kagetora told him about their rejection. Susumu lamented a bit, but added that he was gradually seeing the Jimmy merits. He told Nagoya there would be a new Jimmy with them next time.
2/25/2012 Kyoto, KBS Hall – 800 Attendance
1. Masaaki Mochizuki, Jimmy Susumu⭕, Jimmy Kagetora (14:28 Mugen) Dragon Kid, PAC, Rich Swann❌
2. Gamma (5:38 BW Intrusion -> DQ) Kzy
3. Naoki Tanizaki (9:41 Implant) Ryo Saito
4. 3 Way Tag Match: Masato Yoshino, Ricochet⭕ (15:56 630) Naruki Doi, Yasushi Kanda❌. YAMATO, Shingo Takagi
5. Akira Tozawa⭕, BxB Hulk, Cyber Kong, Kzy (0:38 German Suplex Hold) CIMA, Don Fujii, Hollywood Stalker Ichikawa❌, Gamma
5b. CIMA, Don Fujii, Hollywood Stalker Ichikawa⭕, Gamma (15:01 Ina Bauer Package German Suplex Hold) Akira Tozawa, BxB Hulk, Cyber Kong, Kzy❌
CIMA, Fujii, & Ichikawa made the save for Gamma during the BW assault after match two. After some banter, both Gamma & Kzy were added to the main event to make it an 8 man.
Tozawa hit Saito with a powder attack to help fake Naoki win. BW kept up the attack on both Saito & Horiguchi. Tozawa accused them of being the Dr. Muscle & Metal Warrior that cost him his match on the last KBS Hall show. The Jimmyz made the save. Tozawa was highly bothered by these, saying the Jimmyz just came and went as they pleased. BW then left. Kagetora got really close to Maraha Isappas’ ears with the microphone and asked them if they were really the masked pair who helped him win. He thanked them. Saito complained about the loudness of his gratitude. He admitted they were the masked pair, and that BW were their problem. They left. Susumu added that there was a significance to them making the save. He invited Saito & Horiguchi to join up with them. No answers were given.
BW attacked before the bell in the main. A Bicycle Kick & German from Tozawa put Stalker away instantly. Stalker demanded a rematch, saying that a main event couldn’t go down like that. Tozawa said it was over, but he would allow a restart with stipulations attached. If his team lost, Ichikawa was done for the year. Ichikawa lamented that it was only February, but eventually conceded and the match was restarted.
Tozawa raged yet again after the loss in the restart. He asked Stalker who gave him permission to use his Package German. Stalker denied stealing it, saying it was his original creation, the Ina Bauer Package German. Furthermore, he would beat Tozawa with it should they meet in a single match. Tozawa responded with a Bicycle Kick, and BW left.
CIMA thanked Gamma for the team up, and wished him luck in his solo battles in the future. Gamma was nonplussed by this, and basically told CIMA “Come on, this is Kyoto. Stuff happens in Kyoto”. CIMA sensed what he was saying, and it seems Fujii & Ichikawa agreed to add Gamma to their troupe.
2/24/2012 Okayama, Okayama Wholesale Center Orange Hall – 650 Attendance
1. CIMA, Ricochet⭕ (12:00 630) Gamma, Rich Swann❌
2. Masaaki Mochizuki (7:30 Twister) Shachihoko Machine
3. PAC (11:32 Swan Dive Firebird Splash) Super Shisa
4. Ryo Saito, Genki Horiguchi⭕ (13:46 Backslide from Heaven) Masato Yoshino, Dragon Kid❌
5. Akira Tozawa, BxB Hulk⭕, Naruki Doi (17:49 First Flash) YAMATO, Shingo Takagi, Jimmy Kagetora❌
2/20/2012 Hyogo, Kobe Sambo Hall – 1100 Attendance
0. Eita Kobayashi (4:49 Moonsault Press) Yosuke Watanabe
1. Masaaki Mochizuki⭕, Dragon Kid, Gamma (12:13 Twister) Ryo Saito, Genki Horiguchi, Super Shenlong❌
2. Masato Yoshino (10:01 Lightning Spiral) Jimmy Kagetora
3. CIMA, Don Fujii⭕, Rich Swann (14:24 Gedo Clutch) Naruki Doi, Cyber Kong❌, Yasushi Kanda
4. CIMA Royale: Rich Swann, PAC, Cyber Kong, Yasushi Kanda, Gamma, Super Shenlong, Eita Kobayashi, Don Fujii, Masato Yoshino, Dragon Kid
-Fujii (9:34 Gedo Clutch) Gamma
-Eita (11:52 Moonsault Press) Shenlong
-(Over the Top Rope) Swann
-Fujii (Choke Slam) Eita
-Yoshino (Over the Top Rope) Kong & Fujii
-PAC (German Suplex Hold) Kanda
-PAC (Bible Cutback) DK
-PAC (18:45 German Suplex Hold) Yoshino
5. No Rope Match: BxB Hulk (21:37 First Flash) YAMATO
6. No Rope Match: Akira Tozawa (18:25 Package German Suplex Hold) Shingo Takagi
CIMA came out with Saito & Horiguchi. He said the CIMA Royale 2 #2 would go on after intermission, & he would announce the participants as the night progressed. Shenlong stormed the ring and demanded he be named first. He then told Saito & Horiguchi not to hold him back in their match.
Gamma, DK, Kobayashi, & Shenlong were named to the match after the opener. While this was going on, Shenlong assaulted Eita. He shouted that he was seizing his chance. Yoshino was added after his match. Fujii, Swann, KandaKong, & Doi were added after the 6 man. Doi refused, saying he wanted to fight for the Brave Gate. CIMA was quite upset that this left his precious match with just 9 participants. While he lamented and asked anyone to come down, PACs’ entrance theme hit. He told CIMA that he wanted to be the final member. CIMA consented.
PAC went on to win, and will have his first ever shot at the Dream gate title at the CHAMPION GATE in Osaka series on 3/3 or 3/4.
Tozawa & Hulk boasted their clean sweep of YAMATO & Takagi, Hulk said Shingo in particular had grown quite weak in the last year or so. Tozawa said since the Dream Gate match was decided, and Doi was challenging for the Brave, it was time to decide the next Twin challengers. He asked if anyone was feeling strong enough. The Jimmyz stepped up and made their challenge. Tozawa accepted, but to further their descent into blandness, they will be renamed to Jimmy A & Jimmy B when they lose.
2/19/2012 Okayama, Kurashiki Sanyou Heights – 800 Attendance
1. CIMA, Ryo Saito⭕ (16:31 Double Cross) Rich Swann, Eita Kobayashi❌
2. Gamma (7:31Gamma Special) Shachihoko Machine
3. Dragon Kid (10:31 Crucifix Hold) Genki Horiguchi
4. YAMATO, Jimmy Susumu⭕ (13:45 Jumbo no Kachi!gatame) Naruki Doi, Yasushi Kanda❌
5. Akira Tozawa, BxB Hulk, Cyber Kong⭕ (17:09 Cyber Bomb) Shingo Takagi, Masato Yoshino. Jimmy Kagetora❌
2/18/2012 Shizuoka, Shimizu Marine Building – 520 Attendance
1. YAMATO⭕, Masato Yoshino (13:42 Galleria) BxB Hulk, Yasushi Kanda❌
2. Masaaki Mochizuki (10:22 Twister) Chihiro Tominaga
3. Naruki Doi (10:09 Bakatare Sliding Kick) Genki Horiguchi
4. Shingo Takagi, Jimmy Susumu⭕ (14:35 Yokosuka Cutter) CIMA, Rich Swann❌
5. Ryo Saito⭕, Dragon Kid, Gamma (17:05 Double Cross) Akira Tozawa, Cyber Kong, Kzy❌
2/16/2012 Aichi, Kasugai Synthesis Gym – 600 Attendance
1. Masato Yoshino, Dragon Kid⭕ (14:25 Bible) Jimmy Susumu, Rich Swann❌
2. Gamma (1:26 Power Bomb) Hollywood Stalker Ichikawa
2b. Gamma (7:33 Power Bomb) Hollywood Stalker Ichikawa
3. Shingo Takagi (12:15 MADE IN JAPAN) Jimmy Kagetora
4. Naruki Doi, Cyber Kong⭕ (16:15 Cyber Bomb) CIMA, Genki Horiguchi❌
4. Masaaki Mochizuki⭕, YAMATO, Ryo Saito (16:18 Sankakugeri to the Face) Akira Tozawa, BxB Hulk, Yasushi Kanda❌
2/12/2012 Mie, Matsuzaka Heartful Mikumo – 680 Attendance
1. YAMATO, Masaaki Mochizuki (11:00 Galleria) Genki Horiguchi, Rich Swann❌
2. Gamma (9:52 Cradle Exchange Pin) Ryo Saito
3. BxB Hulk (8:57 First Flash) Jimmy Kagetora
4. Shingo Takagi, Masato Yoshino⭕ (15:18 Torbellino Crucifix) Akira Tozawa, Yasushi Kanda❌
5. CIMA, Don Fujii, Hollywood Stalker Ichikawa⭕ (17:41 Ina Bauer German) Naruki Doi, Cyber Kong, Kzy❌
2/11/2012 Gifu, Tajimi Minoyaki Wholesale Center – 920 Attendance
1. Masaaki Mochizuki, Dragon Kid⭕, Gamma (13:16 Bible) Ryo Saito, Genki Horiguchi, Rich Swann❌
2. Jimmy Kagetora (9:41 Cross Knee Scissors) Eita Kobayashi
3. Masato Yoshino (10:19 Lightning Spiral) Kzy
4. Naruki Doi, BxB Hulk⭕ (14:24 First Flash) CIMA, Hollywood Stalker Ichikawa❌
5. YAMATO, Jimmy Susumu, Super Shenlong⭕ (9:39 DQ for Mask Attack) Akira Tozawa❌, Cyber Kong, Yasushi Kanda
5b. YAMATO, Jimmy Susumu⭕, Super Shenlong (13:06 Jumbo no Kachi!gatame) Akira Tozawa, Cyber Kong, Yasushi Kanda❌
2/9/2012 Tokyo, Korakuen Hall – 1850 Attendance
1. Ryo Saito⭕, Genki Horiguchi (8:53 Double Cross) Eita Kobayashi, Yosuke Watanabe, Kotoka❌
2. Chihiro Tominaga (1:16 Flying Cross Armbreaker) Super Shenlong
3. Jimmy Kagetora (8:27 Kagenui) Gamma
4. K-ness, Kenichiro Arai⭕, Super Shisa (15:06 Hanshin Tiger Suplex) CIMA, Don Fujii, Hollywood Stalker Ichikawa❌
5. Blood Warriors vs. JUNCTION THREE Losing Unit Disbands Yoshida Style Elimination Match: Akira Tozawa, BxB Hulk, Cyber Kong, Naruki Doi, Kzy, “Naoki Tanizaki”, Yasushi Kanda (7-6) Masaaki Mochizuki, YAMATO, Shingo Takagi, Masato Yoshino, Jimmy Susumu, Dragon Kid, Rich Swann
Order of Entry: Doi & Yoshino, Tanizaki, Kid, Kanda, Swann, Kzy, Susumu, Tozawa, YAMATO, Hulk, Takagi, Kong, Mochizuki
-Yoshino (2:21 Torbellino Crucifix) Tanizaki
-Kong (42:19 Cyber Bomb) Takagi
-Kong (44:21 Cyber Bomb) Swann
-Doi (50:49 Ultra Hurricanrana Cutback) Kid
-Susumu (52:10 Jumbo no Kachi!gatame) Doi
-Kzy (Skayde Schoolby) YAMATO
-Susumu (54:00 Mugen) Kzy
-Susumu (57:02 Jumbo no Kachi!) Kanda
-Hulk (58:58 First Flash) Susumu
-Yoshino (Speed Star) Kong
-Hulk (64:28 Top Rope E.V.O) Yoshino
-Mochizuki (68:01 Dragon Suplex Hold) Hulk
-Tozawa (71:53 Package German Suplex Hold) Mochizuki
*JUNCTION THREE have to disband
An arm wrestling contest was held to decide who would have the man advantage in the main event. Cyber handily defeated Takagi to give it to BW. Mochizuki proposed eliminating the over the top rope rules for the match, to ensure a decisive finish. Tozawa rejected it, but “Naoki” was quick to accept. Tozawa was livid, and told him he better Implant all of JIII.
After the main event, Tozawa proudly boasted that JIII had been vanquished. In his excitement, he slapped Saito & Horiguchi. This prompted an assault on them they ended with both of them banished from BW. This prompted a save by CIMA, Fujii, & Ichikawa.
Tozawa was amused, and asked why the exiled CIMA, the old man Fujii, and the comedic loser Ichikawa were here. CIMA said he didn’t care about th other BW members or the outcome of the match today. He wanted to crush the three that lead the BW coup d’etat. Kong laughed at the thought of having to face just Fujii & Stalker. CIMA said that while he would always team with them, he had some other partners in mind. He said that being in the wrestling business for 15 years has given him a lot of personal connections. He was calling on two of them now.
This brought out K-Dojo owner TAKA Michinoku & DDT boss Sanshiro Takagi. Tozawa asked CIMA why he didn’t just get President Okamura to complete the trio of incompetent company presidents.
TAKA then introduced himself as the incompetent president of K-Dojo, and identified Tozawa as Katsuo of Tozawajuku. Takagi introduced himself as the incompetent president of DDT, but said TAKA was wrong. That was actually Katsuo of the Metabolic Brothers.
CIMA apologized to JIII for this lengthy ordeal, and cut to the chase. They made a match for 3/1 in Korakuen. CIMA & the incompetent presidents vs. Tozawa, Kong, & Hulk. Before leaving, CIMA turned to Yoshino. He told him that Ricochet would be back next month. But he was exiled from BW during the DGUSA tour. He said Yoshino knew that Ricochet had limitless potential, and he hoped Yoshino would help him realize it by teaming with him. CIMA and his group, along with Metal Warrior, then helped Saito & Horiguchi backstage.
Tozawa raged about CIMA bringing in his yes men, but promised to beat them. BW began to leave but sometime during this ruckus, Doi & Kzy went backstage and assaulted K-ness & AraKen.
This left the remnants of JIII in the ring. They all gave brief speeches about the group, taking turns thanking one another and talking about fond memories.
On his turn, Shingo announced that on 5/13, DG would venture to his hometown of Yamanashi. Their show at Ai Messe Yamanashi will be their first advance on the city. With it, they will have performed in every prefecture in Japan.
The show ended with UNITED ARROWS playing one final time.
2/5/2012 Fukuoka, Hakata Star Lanes – 2000 Attendance
0. Kotoka (5:19 Half Crab Hold) Eita Kobayashi
1. Jimmy Kagetora, Rich Swann⭕ (11:45 Standing 450 Splash) Naruki Doi, Kzy❌
2. Hollywood Stalker Ichikawa 2012 Hakata Finale: Gamma (1:14 Power Bomb) Hollywood Stalker Ichikawa
2b. Gamma (5:25 Power Bomb) Hollywood Stalker Ichikawa
3. Yasushi Kanda, “Naoki Tanizaki”⭕ (10:01 Implant) Don Fujii, Super Shenlong❌
4. Dragon Kid⭕, Masato Yoshino (14:42 Bible) Ryo Saito❌, Genki Horiguchi
5. Akira Tozawa, BxB Hulk, Cyber Kong⭕ (23:16 Cyber Bomb) Masaaki Mochizuki, Shingo Takagi, YAMATO❌
6. Open the Dream Gate: CIMA (28:48 Mad Splash) Jimmy Susumu
*1st Defense for CIMA
Shenlong had harsh words for Fujii after losing today, as has become the norm for whoever Shenlong is teaming with when he loses. He told him that it was impossible to win with him as a partner, and the old man should just hurry up and retire. He then stormed out.
Tozawa berated Saito for losing, and stomped him. Horiguchi admitted the defeat, but then got on Tozawa for his recent losses to Takagi & YAMATO. Before he could finish, Tozawa stomped him too. The enraged Tozawa yelled at everyone, including Doi.
CIMA gave a long speech to close the show. He praised Susumu for the tough fight. He then reiterated that CIMA & the Dream Gate title are the apex of DG. They shook hands. Susumu thanked him, and said the next time they met he would become the apex. CIMA then asked the Hakata fans what they thought of their first event of 2012, and invited them to come to ringside. He said now that he was out of BW, his only allies were Fujii & Stalker. He asked the Don to lend him his great power, and for Stalker to push himself to his limits.
He then called Kotoka, Eita, & an un-named trainee into the ring. He slapped Eita, and said he expected him to become a show-stealer. He told Kotoka that although he was a senior to Eita, in his own eyes they looked like equals. He said nothing of consequence to the trainee, although his name was revealed to be Kaga-kun.
He finished by saying his heart pounded hard as champion, and he would take on any challenger. Because he’s CIMA.
2/4/2012 Fukuoka, Ukiha Arena – 880 Attendance
1. YAMATO, Masato Yoshino⭕ (13:00 Lightning Spiral) BxB Hulk, Kzy❌
2. Ryo Saito (8;10 Diving Body Press) Eita Kobayashi
3. Naruki Doi (10:41 Bakatare Sliding Kick) Jimmy Kagetora
4. CIMA⭕, Don Fujii (15:38 Meteora) Jimmy Susumu, Rich Swann❌
5. Masaaki Mochizuki⭕, Shingo Takagi, Dragon Kid (18:00 Twister) Akira Tozawa, Cyber Kong, Genki Horiguchi❌
- My Tweets