10/27/2013 Okayama, Kurashiki Sanyou Heights – 800 Attendance
1. Eita, Flamita⭕, Rocky Lobo (12:07 Toro) Ryo “Jimmy” Saito. Jimmy Kanda❌, Jimmy Kagetora
2. T-Hawk (10:44 Night Ride) Gamma
3. Uhaa Nation (5:25 No Contest) Kzy
4. Shingo Takagi, Anthony Nese⭕ (11:55 450º) Jimmy Susumu, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!❌
5. Akira Tozawa, Masato Yoshino, Shachihoko BOY⭕, Uhaa Nation (20:11 Moonsault Press) YAMATO, Naruki Doi, BxB Hulk, Kzy❌
The Jimmys and Millenials went right at it during the scheduled Kagetora vs. Lobo dark match. Both competitors were added to the opener.
Similarly, MAD BLANKEY & MONSTER EXPRESS brawled after both side interfered in the Kzy vs. Nation match, leading to them being added to the main event.
10/26/2013 Hyogo, Kobe Sambo Hall – 950 Attendance
0. Jimmy Kagetora (4:08 Ikkitousen) Problem Dragon
1. Masaaki Mochizuki, Don Fujii⭕ (10:29 HIMEI) Ryo “Jimmy” Saito, Ryotsu Shimizu❌
2. T-Hawk, Flamita⭕, Rocky Lobo (9:36 Toro) CIMA, Gamma, The Former Super Shenlong III: Yosuke Watanabe❌
3. U-T (7:47 Disqualication after Kagetora Interference) Mr. Quu Quu Tanizaki Naoki Toyonaka Dolphin
4. Akira Tozawa, Anthony Nese⭕ (12:17 450º) Jimmy Susumu, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!❌
5. Special Singles Match: YAMATO (5:43 Referee Stop during a Sleeper Hold) Eita
6. Naruki Doi⭕, BxB Hulk, Cyber Kong (19:55 Bakatare Sliding Kick) Masato Yoshino, Shingo Takagi❌, Uhaa Nation
Watanabe told the Millenials he had something he wanted to tell them. He said he was shocked at the growth shown by Yuta Tanaka since returning from Mexico. He wanted to fight alongside his dear friend Eita Kobayashi. he asked U-T to allow him to join the Millenials. He was actually talking to T-Hawk, who quickly corrected him. He told Watanabe he had a great body that could be used for learning strong lucha. More importantly, Watanabe was a part of his generation, therefore he was an ally. Everyone born before 1990 was an enemy. They agreed to fight together, and eliminate their enemies. CIMA & Gamma were inspired by this scene, and also applied for Millenials entry. Unfortunately for them, their birthdates were quickly revealed to be 1977 & 1973, respectively. They were denied. They apologized for taking up everyones’ time.
Tanizaki appeared in his combat outfit and paint. Kagetora did the same, interfering to help beat down U-T. Both sides argued, escalating their feud further. Tanizaki said that it could be 2 on 6 and it didn’t matter. Any and all of them could come and try and fight.
Horiguchi said being dropped on his face by whatever the move Nese was trying before the 450 lit a fire underneath him. He wasn’t going to lose his Brave Gate title to some hotshot meathead foreigner.
Eita came out without any seconds. He dared YAMATO to do the same. YAMATO was more than eager to do so, saying he wouldn’t need any interference to win this match. Afterwards, he taunted Eita and declared he was still Almighty & All Knowing even without the Dream Gate before applying another sleeper. K-ness & DK made the save. YAMATO was exasperated at their seemingly random attack. DK said that the sleeper hold used was in fact an illegal choke, and they couldn’t stand by and watch it. K-ness turned his attention to Eita, saying that they were just ensuring that the title match next week took place on an even playing field. Watanabe attended to his beloved Eita. Eita told him he was probably overstating their friendship. However, he was totally destroyed today. The reinforcements were welcome. He also wanted to fight together with Watanabe.
Doi claimed a total win in the title match skirmishes for MAD BLANKEY. Doi promised to go on a full rampage in Osaka, take the Dream Gate, and end the event on a sour note. Both sides argued a bit more in advance of their matches. MONSTER EXPRESS were left to end the show. They apologized for losing in the main event, but thanked the Kobe faithful for their neverending support.
10/20/2013 Fukushima, Koriyama City Seibu Gymnasium #2 – 2000 Attendance
0. CIBA (5:00 Time Limit Draw) U-T
1. Akira Tozawa, Shingo Takagi (15:00 Victory by Fan Decision after Time Limit Draw) T-Hawk, Eita
2. Gorgeous Matsuno (8:50 Swanton Bomb) Hollywood Stalker Ichikawa
3. Naruki Doi (10:05 Bakatare Sliding Kick after Yellow Box Attack) Masaaki Mochizuki
4. Masato Yoshino, Uhaa Nation⭕ (12:15 Uhaa Combination) Jimmy Kagetora, Mr. Quu Quu Tanizaki Naoki Toyonaka Dolphin
5. 3 Way 6 Man Tag Team Match: YAMATO, BxB Hulk, Cyber Kong v. CIMA, Don Fujii, Gamma vs. Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!, Jimmy Susumu, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito
-Gamma (22:28 Gammasuke Clutch) Horiguchi
-Gamma (26:43 Skytwister Press) Kong
Tozawa questioned the level of fulfillment provided by back to back draws. Yagi decided that the fans would get to decide the winner of the opener. They chose the MONSTER EXPRESS team.
MAD BLANKEY attacked Mochizuki after match 3. Team Veteran made the save, which lead to a war of words over the main event. The Jimmys eventually joined in, with each team promising to win.
Gamma celebrated his first hometown show in 4 years by dominating the main event. Team Veteran won 500 beers via his efforts. He gave all the credit for his perfect form to the support of his local fans. CIMA said all he & Fujii had to do was hold off he rest of MB. Gamma did the rest. They shared some playful banter about one of them proposing to Mika Fukushima upon their return to Osaka, but then realized it would be bigamy and it was probably not a good idea. CIMA said that if they wait another 4 years to come back to the area, he will be 40. Mochizuki and Fujii will be 47~48. Their group would have to be called Silver Hair Gate. Gamma closed things out with the usual speech of gratitude.
10/19/2013 Shizuoka, Shimizu Marine Building – 500 Attendance
0. Mr. Quu Quu Tanizaki Naoki Toyonaka Dolphin (5:00 Time Limit Draw) U-T
1. T-Hawk⭕, Eita (11:18 Night Ride) Akira Tozawa, Mike Sydal❌
2. Open the Owarai Gate Championship Match: Ryo “Jimmy” Saito (9:51 Pin with Referee Yagi Fast Count) Hollywood Stalker Ichikawa
*4th Defense for Saito via fan decision
3. Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!! (10:59 Disqualified after MAD BLANKEY Interference) YAMATO
4. Jimmy Susumu⭕, Jimmy Kagetora (13:56 Cradle) Masaaki Mochizuki, Don Fujii❌
5. Masato Yoshino⭕, Shingo Takagi, Uhaa Nation (17:03 Sol Naciente) Naruki Doi, BxB Hulk, Cyber Kong❌
10/14/2013 Hiroshima, Hiroshima Industrial Hall – 1100 Attendance
0. U-T (4:50 Viernes) Chihiro Tominaga
1. Jimmy Susumu, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito(13:07 Mugen) BxB Hulk, Kzy❌
2. Masaaki Mochizuki (7:52 Double Pin Draw) Jimmy Kanda
3. T-Hawk⭕, Eita (12:36 Night Ride) Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!, Jimmy Kagetora❌
4. CIMA⭕, Gamma (13:59 Meteora) Uhaa Nation, Shachihoko BOY❌
5. Akira Tozawa, Masato Yoshino⭕, Shingo Takagi (17:50 Sol Naciente) YAMATO, Naruki Doi, Cyber Kong❌
10/13/2013 Aichi, Nagoya Telepia Hall – 550 Attendance
0. Ryotsu Shimizu (5:00 Time Limit Draw) Mike Sydal
1. Ryo “Jimmy” Saito, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!⭕ (9:21 Backslide from Heaven) Masaaki Mochizuki, Gamma❌
2. Uhaa Nation (4:45 No Contest) Problem Dragon
3. YAMATO⭕, Kzy (12:18 Galleria) CIBA❌, The Former Super Shenlong III: Yosuke Watanabe
4. T-Hawk⭕, Eita, U-T (15:19 Night Ride) Jimmy Susumu❌, Jimmy Kagetora, Mr. Quu Quu Tanizaki Naoki Toyonaka Dolphin
5. Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa, Uhaa Nation⭕, Shingo Takagi (18:02 Uhaa Combination) BxB Hulk, Naruki Doi, Cyber Kong, Problem Dragon❌
MONSTER EXPRESS made their Nagoya debut after the opener. Yoshino talked about winning the Dream Gate, although they failed as a team to capture the Triangle. He said Tozawa had an announcement to make. Tozawa congratulated Horiguchi on his Brave Gate win. Horiguchi accepted, but told him to tget to his ulterior motive. Tozawa told him that a MX member wanted a title match. Horiguchi accepted, from any of them. Uhaa eagerly stepped up, but was gently let down by Tozawa, who told him he didn’t meet the division requirements. Tozawa told Horiguchi that it was none of the members in the ring, but their new foreign reinforcement. Horiguchi refused, saying he would not accept the challenge without knowing anything about them. Tozawa relented, and unveiled (via photograph) the new foreigner- Dragon Gate USA regular Anthony Nese. Horiguchi was impressed with his physique, but noted that the Brave Gate wasn’t about muscles. The match was set for Osaka.
Nation and Problem Dragon were added to the main event after MX & MB brawled into their singles match.
The Jimmys & Millenials had a war of words after their match. T-Hawk told Susumu he got a taste of what would happen in the Key Hunting match on 11/7. That is a T-Hawk win, followed by a Dream Gate title capture. Tanizaki brought up the poison mist incidents. T-Hawk blew it off, saying that despite the setback they were not afraid of any ancient luchadores. U-T, making his first in ring appearance in his hometown, asked if the Jimmys resorted to such tactics out of fear. A brawl ensued. Tanizaki reminded T-Hawk of the time he had to save “Mr. Pii Pii”. If he forgot about it, he was welcome to purchase the Memorial Gate in Wakayama DVD for a refresher. T-Hawk once again mentioned the 2 Millenials assistants coming from Mexico. Tanizaki said that the next time they come to Nagoya, the Jimmys will have won this feud.
Takagi challenged MAD BLANKEY to a Triangle Gate title match in Osaka. Tozawa & Nation will be his partners. YAMATO initially refused. Takagi pressed further, wondering if YAMATO was scared of Uhaa. YAMATO told MX not to forget that Kong was the Real Muscle Monster. Takagi assured everyone that such a thing was absurd, and the Real Muscle Monster was Nation. YAMATO decided to accept the challenge on the basis of finding out who the Real Muscle Monster was.
10/12/2013 Hyogo, Himeji Minato Dome – 850 Attendance
0. U-T (5:00 Time Limit Draw) Jimmy Kanda
1. T-Hawk, Eita⭕ (10:40 Perros) Gamma, Mike Sydal❌
2. Masaaki Mochzuki (0:06 Jumping High Kick) Hollywood Stalker Ichikawa
2b. Masaaki Mochzuki (7:51 Reversed Figure 4 Leg Lock) Hollywood Stalker Ichikawa
3. Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito⭕ (13:43 Double Cross) CIMA, CIBA❌
4. Uhaa Nation, Shachihoko BOY (6:44 Disqualified after MAD BLANKEY Interference) Kzy, Cyber Kong
5. Akira Tozawa⭕, Masato Yoshino, Shingo Takagi, Uhaa Nation, Shachihoko BOY (21:57 Package German Suplex Hold) YAMATO, Naruki Doi, BxB Hulk, Cyber Kong, Kzy❌
Dragon Kid appeared after intermission. He announced that he was aiming to return in November. Furthermore, he wanted to settle to the Twin Gate situation as soon as possible. The match to decide the true champions was set for GATE OF DESTINY.
10/10/2013 Tokyo, Korakuen Hall – 1850 Attendance
0. Shachihoko BOY (4:38 Moonsault Press) Chihiro Tominaga
1. Kenichiro Arai⭕, Gamma (6:28 Hanshin Tiger Suplex) Ryotsu Shimizu, The Former Super Shenlong III: Yosuke Watanabe❌
2. Jimmy Susumu⭕, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito (9:27 Mugen) K-ness, CIBA❌
3. Mr. Quu Quu Tanizaki Naoki Toyonaka Dolphin⭕, Jimmy Kagetora (7:45 Implant) Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!, Jimmy Kanda❌
4. We Are Team Veteran vs. Millenials: Masaaki Mochizuki, Don Fujii⭕, Super Shisa (15:41 HIMEI) T-Hawk, Eita, U-T❌
5. 5 vs. 3 Handicap Match: Akira Tozawa⭕, Shingo Takagi, Uhaa Nation (22:24 Package German Suplex Hold) Naruki Doi, BxB Hulk, Problem Dragon❌, Kzy, Cyber Kong
6. Open the Dream Gate Championship Match: Masato Yoshino (26:35 Sol Naciente Kai) YAMATO
*YAMATO fails in his 2nd Defense, Yoshino becomes the 17th Champion
Monster Express made their Tokyo debut after the dark match. Yoshino repeated a lot of the same things from Hakata about all the members being their own type of monster. He asked for the fans support during the semi & main today. MAD BLANKEY came out. Doi made fun of their terrible t-shirts and name. The only monster he could see was Cyber Kong, and together with him they would smash the new unit. Tozawa talked about the 3 on 5 disadvantage. In reality, while he was simply worth 1 person, Takagi was worth 1.5 people and Uhaa was worth 2. So there really wasn’t that much of a deficit at all.
YAMATO & Yoshino had the contract signing for the main event. Yoshino said that baseball player Masahiro Tanaka, with whom he shares the pet name Ma-kun, was doing his best on the diamond. He would do the same in the ring and take the Dream Gate. YAMATO talked about being in 5 consecutive Korakuen Hall main events. He asked the fans who would win tonight, Yoshino or the Almighty and All Powerful YAMATO. They replied with an enthusiastic “Yoshino!”.
Mochizuki told the Millenials that they saw the power of adults. He told them that they needed to get back to training, and in particular work on the microphone skills. Still, they had some ability and youth that the Veterans couldn’t match. He began to ask them what they’re title aspirations were when Tanizaki & Kagetora appeared in heavy face & body paint. They attacked Eita, once again giving him poison mist. They were about to challenge the Millenials but were interrupted by Mochizuki. He got on them for ruining the atmosphere and told them to leave. After some arguing, a MochiFujii vs. Team X match was made for sometime in the future.
During the handicap match, Referee Duke Sado was rendered unable to officiate. CIMA appeared in a referee shirt and to count the decisive pin.
Doi attacked Yoshino straight away after the main event. He cut right to the chase, demanding CIMA come out and make a title match between the two. CIMA complied, and began to announce it for the 11/7 Korakuen show. Doi said he doesn’t like Korakuen Hall, and refused that. CIMA changed it to Osaka. Yoshino will make his first defense against Doi at GATE OF DESTINY 2013 on 11/3.
However, CIMA wanted to keep the recent trend of Korakuen title defenses intact. Both Yoshino & Doi consented, so the winner of that match will have to defend 4 days later at the 11/7 show. That show will see each unit send a representative into a 4 way match. MONSTER EXPRESS will send Tozawa, Hulk for MAD BLANKEY, T-Hawk from the Millenials, and Susumu for the Jimmys. Yagi was a bit bored by the idea of a plain 4 way, so he decided this match will be the return of the Key Hunting style 4 way match. The Dream Gate #1 contender key is hidden in one of the turnbuckle pads. Each competitor will get 3 attempts to open one, until the key is found. Whoever finds it wins the match. Competitors can also be eliminated via standard pinfall & submission rules. T-Hawk said he learned the importance of keys in Mexico. Tozawa revealed he used to wear his house key around his neck back in his primary school days. Susumu won the first ever key Hunting match, so he considers himself to be Mr. Key Hunting. Hulk just wanted to beat Tozawa and cared little about the key.
Before departing, T-Hawk announced that he had called on two friends from Mexico to come bolster the Millenials. They will arrive shortly.
Doi reiterated his dislike for Tokyo, and his love for Osaka.
MONSTER EXPRESS closed out the show, celebrating the title win. Yoshino said by defeating the almighty YAMATO, he became flawless. Each member affirmed their happiness. Even Takagi, while stoic as ever, did finally admit “I’m happy”. Yoshino asked for the fans contunued support as he sprints forward as Dream Gate champion.
10/9/2013 Tochigi, Utsunomiya Tochigiken Sougou Bunka Center – 600 Attendance
0. Mr. Quu Quu Tanizaki Naoki Toyonaka Dolphin (5:00 Time Limit Draw) U-T
1. T-Hawk, Eita⭕ (10:18 El Numero Uno Original) Masaaki Mochizuki, Gamma❌
2. K-ness (8:40 Hikari no Wa) Jimmy Kagetora
3. Open the Owarai Gate Championship Match: Ryo “Jimmy” Saito (10:12 La Magistral Cutback) Don Fujii
*3rd Defense for Saito via Fan Decision
4. Jimmy Susumu, Jimmy Kanda⭕ (13:33 Ryu’s) CIMA, CIBA❌
5. Akira Tozawa, Masato Yoshino, Shingo Takagi, Uhaa Nation⭕ (19:23 Uhaa Combination) YAMATO, Naruki Doi, BxB Hulk, Problem Dragon❌
10/6/2013 Fukuoka, Hakata Star Lanes – 1700 Attendance
0. The Former Super Shenlong III Yosuke Watanabe (5:18 Sakauchi) Chihiro Tominaga
1. Jimmy Kanda, Jimmy Kagetora, Mr. Quu Quu Tanizaki Naoki Toyonaka Dolphin (11:18 Ikkitousen) Don Fujii, Mike Sydal❌, Batten Tamagawa
2. Masaaki Mochizuki (6:20 Camel Clutch) Ryotsu Shimizu
3. CIMA, CIBA⭕ (11:19 Caldera) Problem Dragon❌, Kzy
4. Naruki Doi (10:10 Bakatare Sliding Kick) K-ness
5. Millenials vs. Jimmys in Hakata: T-Hawk, Eita⭕, U-T (15:15 N�mero Uno) Jimmy Susumu❌, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!
6. 44th Open the Triangle Gate Champion Team Decision Match: YAMATO⭕, BxB Hulk, Cyber Kong (33:21 Galleria) Akira Tozawa, Masato Yoshino❌, Shingo Takagi
*MAD BLANKEY become the 44th Champion Team
Team TOO EASY announced their official unit name. It is MONSTER EXPRESS. Yoshino said the word monster reflects on every member. He was a Speed Monster. Takagi is a Power Monster. Tozawa is a Long Faced Monster…. Tonight the MONSTER EXPRESS would fire their first shot by winning the Triangle Gate. This brought out MAD BLANKEY. Naturally, he mocked the new name. He accused them of copying the Mon from Problem Dragon. Both sides had a bit more back and forth about the main event.
MB interfered heavily in match four. They took out the referee, then used salt and interference to set up the finishing moments.
Kagetora & Tanizaki, in kabuki style face paint, appeared after the semi-final and gave poison mist to Eita. They promised to crush the young punks.
The new Triangle Gate champion team took turns mocking MONSTER EXPRESS. YAMATO said that adding this title to his collection was further proof that he was almighty. He told Yoshino to save himself from further shame and pull out of their Dream Gate match on Thursday. Kong said all of their members should be forced to start over from dark matches. Hulk said the only monster he saw was Cyber Kong.
Tozawa lamented the loss. Even with their new stylish ring costumes and unit name, they were beaten. He apologized to his partners. Takagi looked for the bright side. The Hakata fans gave them much support during the match. This would be a new start for all of them. All members would be in Yoshinos’ corner in his title match, cheering him on. Tozawa closed things out by promoting FINAL GATE on 12/22.
10/4/2013 Fukuoka, Kokurakita Gymnasium – 700 Attendance
0. U-T (5:00 Time Limit Draw) Mike Sydal
1. YAMATO, BxB Hulk⭕ (13:37 First Flash) Mr. Quu Quu Tanizaki Naoki Toyonaka Dolphin, The Former Super Shenlong III: Yosuke Watanabe❌
2. Open the Owarai Gate Championship Match: Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito⭕ (13:50 School Boy) CIMA, Hollywood Stalker Ichikawa❌
*2nd Defense for Saito via Fan Decision
3. Masaaki Mochizuki (12:06 Pinned with One Foot after Twister) CIBA
4. T-Hawk⭕, Eita (12:00 Veracruz) Naruki Doi, Kzy❌
5. Akira Tozawa, Masato Yoshino, Shingo Takagi⭕ (16:15 Pumping Bomber) Jimmy Susumu, Jimmy Kanda❌, Jimmy Kagetora
10/3/2013 Kumamoto, Kumamoto City Distribution and Information Hall ~Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!! 15th Anniversary Homecoming~
0. U-T (5:00 Draw) The Fomer Super Shenlong III: Yosuke Watanabe
1. T-Hawk⭕, Eita (9:56 Night Ride) Masato Yoshino, Mike Sydal❌
2. Mr. Quu Quu Tanizaki Naoki Toyonaka Dolphin, Jimmy Kagetora⭕ (0:08 Apache Punch) Masaaki Mochizuki, Hollywood Stalker Ichikawa❌
2b. Mr. Quu Quu Tanizaki Naoki Toyonaka Dolphin, Jimmy Kagetora⭕ (10:35 Pinned after Mochizuki Kick) Masaaki Mochizuki, Hollywood Stalker Ichikawa❌
3. Kzy (6:54 No Contest) Jimmy Kanda
4. Akira Tozawa⭕, Shingo Takagi (14:54 Dead Lift German Suplex Hold) CIMA, CIBA❌
5. Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!! 15th Anniversary Match: Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!!⭕, Ryo “Jimmy” Saito, Jimmy Susumu, Jimmy Kanda (20:04 Beach Break) YAMATO, Naruki Doi, BxB Hulk, Kzy❌
- My Tweets